1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:46 pm

“Okay then, I’ll watch the pancakes. I’m not too familiar with cooking, so maybe it’s best I watch for a moment.” Liv smiles as she moves closer to the stove, quietly standing over the single pancake. “So. You’re a hundred percent that airplane rides are safe?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:00 pm

He chuckles at her shy admittance and then pushes another skillet with the ham beside the first. "I'll teach you. " Is replied, starting the fire under that pot. He has no qualms eating it raw or cold... but... she would, probably. Then, thankfully hes saved from his thoughts as she's changing the subject to something besides the food. With practiced ease he pushes the spatula under the food and flips it - unfortunately that ease is over as the cake in question folds in half. "Maybe Dean will like it." Mutters Jensen to himself, as if his wolfy fluff-butt self is an entity to itself. Still, he would eat it.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:13 pm

“So.. You’ve truly never had a girlfriend before?” Liv asks gingerly as she watches him, her eyes full of light, happiness. “I’m just curious. There’s been way too many times Will’s tried to set me up with his friends, but all of them are so old. Few of them are almost eight years older then me, which I find almost too old. He still ships me with them though, I’m over it. Plus, he doesn’t always hang out with the nicest people..” her voice went quiet as she start down into the pan in front of her. “I never really had a chance to make friends.. except for Jayce.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:15 pm

"I... have been on a few dates. " Is responded, flipping the ham, "my brothers have decided it was weird to wait, but... I just didn't agree with their ideas of beauty. " but she, his mate, is beautiful. Everything he's ever wanted. Fingers drum on the counter, "let's see, I was born on the reservation, " not that he was much accounted for. "But when I was young my parents died and I was a foster kid-" Jensen explains, "then Carlisle met me. He was... different. " how much can he explain without giving everything up? "I suppose growing up in Carlisles' hone with all the guys was kind of like a sleep over with all the friends?" He muses

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:54 am

“Interesting. Yeah no, I’ve never really been on a date, I’ve hung out with Jayce and stuff, but we’re friends, so it’d be weird to see him as anything else. For some reason, I can’t see him like I see you. You’re-You’re different.” Liv murmured as she ran a hand through her hair, trying to think through what she had said. He was different. The connection, the bond she had with him was different. So different, it was as if she had known him years before she had met him. Strange.

“I’m sorry about your parents. I’d give you mine.. but they’re kinda gone.. and I don’t think they wanted me anyways. But that sounds like fun. It’s what every kid wants. A sleepover for life with friends.” She sighed and looked down at her feet before hopping up to sit on the counter. “You seem happy with your life now..”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:50 am

He's different? He hopes so! "I will take you out on so many different dates you won't know what to do with yourself. " is teased, having already intended to spoil his mate. There is relief in his chest at her acknowledgment that this 'Jayce' guy isn't, hasn't been, and never could be, what he is to her (whether she knows it or not). "It's alright, I didn't know them," is frowned, flipping the first two pancakes off the pan and onto a plate, "i am very happy with my life, I have YOU."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:35 pm

“M-Me? Isn’t there other, uh, more important aspects of your life? Because I’m just a girl you know, work, schooling, there’s tons of other things to think about.. Other then me..” Liv sighs quietly as she perched on a chair nearby. “It’s taken me quite a bit of courage to get myself to leave with you. But I have this longing urge to go with you. Just to be near you. I know I’ve stated it before, but it’s strange, like a tugging feeling.” She shook her head, trying to contemplate her thoughts.

“Maybe its being in a relationship I’m not used to, and it’ll come with time. I am new at this, after all.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:26 pm

"You're the most important thing." Is reiterated by the wolf, "everything else, everyone else, is secondary. " Jensen assures her softly, green eyes bright and fixed on his mates' face. He takes a deep breath, "I feel as you do, Liv. The need to be near you, to drop everything else. I'm new to this too... but I think this, we are more."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:33 pm

“Secondary… More…” Liv quietly echoes his words as she looks up to meet his gaze, her chocolate eyes meeting his. “So you mean… Soul-mates?” Her voice lingers on the term “mate” as she tried to comprehend and think. “Like we’ve been destined to meet?” Sliding down from her perch on top of the counter, she moved to stand in front of him. “It’s a natural bond, right? It’s normal? Because you’re completely different then any other guy that I’ve met..”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:01 pm

Mate. echoes the voice in his head that he's since christianed 'Dean' in acknowledgment. She recognizes it too! Doesn't she?? He rumbles approval, affection glowing in his green eyes. Natural? He doesn't know if 'natural' applies to him, or this, but it's close enough. "Like we are destined to meet." Jensen says, lips filled with a smile. "Soul-mates."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me