CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby xi'rika » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:26 pm

RidgeclanImage

Echostar | Leader | 36 Moons | Molly | Black shorthair with white tail-tip | Tagged: Raggedstar of Echoclan, open

Echostar bit back a laugh, trying to keep her composure, "I've never really thought about my name as special, it's just... my name. I guess it isn't just my name now, as a it is also the name of a clan. As for you question, yes, we do live in the mountains, albeit at the edge of them but it's all the same" Seeing Raggedstar inspect the gathering around him Echostar asked, "Are you looking for someone?"

Amberblaze | Deputy | 26 Moons | Molly | Somali | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Sandripple | Medicine cat | 27 moons | Tom | Tan shorthair spotted tabby | Tagged: Open

X

Frostedsky | Warrior | 32 Moons | Tom | Long-haired lynxpoint curl | Relationships open | Tagged: Briarhop of Honestclan

Frostedsky, after taking a cursory glance of the gathered cats, spotted a pretty tabby and headed over to where she sat.

Birchnose | Warrior | 55 Moons | Tom | White Long-hair with spots of golden tabby | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Snowdrift | Warrior | 34 moons | Molly | White American Curl | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Ryestone | Warrior | 28 Moons | Tom | Long-haired Ragdoll |
Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Lynxpaw | Apprentice | 12 Moons | Tom | Highlander Cat (Polydactyl, Curled ears, Bobtail) | Relationships open | Tagged: Blossompaw of Acornclan, Open

Lynxpaw twitched his whiskers in amusement, "I never knew there were so many cats in the world. It's crazy just to think that they all have lives and futures separate from ours." Lynxpaw tilted his head at Blossompaw and asked, "What is your life like?"

Erminepaw | Apprentice | 8 Moons | Tom | Silver classic Tabby |
Tagged: Frostedpaw of Sullenclan, Open

Erminepaw started towards a friendly-looking silver-tabby like himself
Last edited by xi'rika on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:42 pm

honestclan ( attending ; craggstar, twigpelt, leopardrunner, briarhop )
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

( craggstar ; 35 moons ; tomcat ; nine lives )
    open

( leopardrunner ; 46 moons ; tomcat ; effy, rivergaze )
    "sorry," he says to effy, clearly upset with himself. "i pried too much,
    didn't i?"
    turning to rivergaze, he dips his head. "pleased to meet you, i'm leopardrunner,
    deputy of honestclan,"
    he pauses for a moment, and adds, "we're 'new'." his whiskers
    twitch, and the savannah cat rolls his eyes.

( twigpelt ; 50 moons ; tomcat )
    open

( briarhop ; 21 moons ; she-cat ; frostedsky )
    stretched out over a rock, briarhop barely noticed the approach of the tom. startled, she
    jumps to her feet and gives a sheepish smile. "oh, hi there! i'm briarhop, honestclan."
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Acornclan

Birdstar, leader, 37 moons, she-cat, tagged: leaders, open

Bramblestep, deputy, 37 moons, tom, tagged: open

Rabbitnose, medicine cat, 39 moons, she-cat, tagged: open

Cinderflight, warrior, 19 moons, she-cat, tagged: open

Whitecoal, warrior, 57 moons, tom, tagged: open

Cloverstep, warrior, 29 moons, tom, tagged: open

Blossompaw, apprentice, 11 moons, she-cat, tagged: Lynxpaw
She stopped to think about his words. "Hmm that's one way to look at it," she said with a shy smile. "To answer your question, I would describe my life to be peaceful. I'm just having fun with all my clanmates." She smiled to herself and then turned towards Lynxpaw. "Would you say yours is the same?"

Dustpaw, apprentice, 11 moons, tom, tagged: open

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:57 pm

WILDCLAN

COYOTESTAR
      rank leader tags sweetstar, frecklestar, pigeonnose
    the laughing came back as they insulted the wildclan leader. unable to keep her mouth shut, coyotestar looked at sweetstar and frecklestar with a challenging expression. adding to her intimidating position, she was easily a head taller than pigeonnose and frecklestar, and two heads taller than sweetstar. "try me. no claws or anything, either. it'll be considered sparring to your precious starclan." she'd be able to take them all three on. sweetstar was the weakest cat there, and the other two were cowards. if they weren't cowards, they would've been the ones to challenge her instead. but sometimes, the leader wished she would just shut up.

CHARMSHAKE
      rank apprentice tags breezeface
    "what do you want?" charmshake hissed, pushing the she-cat aside. all she wanted to do was leave and be with bellflower, not meet anymore of her 'family' or the cats from her the clans of her 'family'. the fact that they were the type to have cats with whoever was horrible, but now she knew that she was half-clan. she couldn't even guess how many sisters and brothers she has. "leave me alone." charmshake grumbled, looking up at the swiftclan cat.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:20 am

trikruclan | attending: wanheda, fotam, onya.

( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) wanheda, 36m, ♀
        wanheda glanced at onya and fotam, her muscles flexing underneath her pelage. "discuss little. we are here only to make our presence known, not to make friends." she nodded at onya, releasing her to wander, but stepped in front of fotam. "remember your loyalties. swiftclan no longer belongs to you. do not make me regret making you ambassador."

( 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 ) onya, 15m, ♀
        text here.

( 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫 ) fotam, 29m, ♂
        text here.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:46 am

stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( pineclan ) • [ gathering ]

Postby deimido » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 am

██ 𝙿 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴 𝙲 𝙻 𝙰 𝙽 ██
( attending ) • [ rowanpelt ] [ weaselstorm ] [ shadeleaf ] [ others, TBA ]

indent( rowanpelt , tom , 50/51 moons , deputy , tagged; wanheda of trikruclan )
    indentIn hindsight the russet-furred tom should have been prepared to represent his Clan in case Mintstar wouldn't have been able to, but he, in all honesty, never expected that to happen. Mintstar was rather dedicated to attending gatherings despite her anxieties, but her brother's death had hung like a dark cloud over her head, and pushing her to lead PineClan to the gathering would have been too cruel while she was still so raw from grief. As Rowanpelt signaled for his Clan to enter the hollow, he was surprised to see they were early, only a pawful of felines scattered the clearing. And still no sign of JinxClan, He thought despairingly, thinking of the troubled group his mate and kits were stuck in. There had been no updates for moons, and he was beginning to think the worst. The night's still young, maybe they'll show up later. He thought, ignoring his forced positivity. He headed towards the leader's section of the hollow, whiskers twitching anxiously, and sat down at the same spot Mintstar preferred. His amber eyes widened in curiosity as he noticed a molly he hadn't seen before; the color of sand and dotted with distinctive black dapples all over her short pelt. Her Clan must be new, He rationed, having not recognized her scent either. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to make conversation. Mintstar would like to know of new groups. He stood up to greet her, bowing his head formally once he was near. "Greetings, I'm Rowanpelt of PineClan, what would your Clan be?"

other cats are open for interaction! if you want me to bring in a certain cat, please let me know.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:52 am

trikruclan | attending: wanheda, fotam, onya.

the spotted molly glanced up, disinterest wavering in her gaze. “wanheda of trikruclan.” she said briskly, tail twitching irritably. “you will know of us soon enough.” she purred, her maw lifted in a mocking smirk. she watched as onya paced close by, her claws unsheathed and pelt rippling. “my second does not approve of you, it seems. tell me, are you trustworthy?”

text here.

text here.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( pineclan ) • [ gathering ]

Postby deimido » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:06 am

██ 𝙿 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴 𝙲 𝙻 𝙰 𝙽 ██
( attending ) • [ rowanpelt ] [ weaselstorm ] [ shadeleaf ] [ others, TBA ]

indent( rowanpelt , tom , 50/51 moons , deputy , tagged; wanheda of trikruclan )
    indentRowanpelt followed Wanheda's gaze to another molly he assumed was the 'second', whatever that had meant, though in his mind's eye he translated to it to something similar to a deputy. He couldn't say for sure, and judging by the leader's curt mew he doubted he could ask. At her query, Rowanpelt stiffened, before shaking it off quickly and making himself look neutral. "I'd like to think I a. I'd assume I've made a good impression on my Clan, I wouldn't have been elected deputy otherwise!" He mewed, forcing an amused tone as he hoped she didn't catch his hesitation. Having a mate in another Clan always set him on edge, and while he truly loved Velvetrabbit, acknowledging the reality that he was actively breaking the warrior code and holding a high position in his own Clan put a lot of stress on him.

( my other cats are open for interaction! if you want me to bring in a certain cat, please let me know. )
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ∞ ━ the gathering )

Postby clarke, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:50 am

( trikruclan )
        ( attending: wanheda, fotam, onya. )
        wanheda observed him warily, before reclining back on her haunches and drawing her mitt to her mouth and grooming it. "as i believe, in your clans your ancestors do not fate becoming a deputy. perhaps the wrong decision could be made by your leader?" she suggested, her tail tip twitching. her eyes flickered to rowanpelt's softer, gentler gaze than her own, icy glare penetrating his skin. she could tell he was unsure of himself; as if he had a secret to hide. she swiftly changed the subject. she didn't want to be his friend, but her clan was too small to start a war at this time, over something so simple as someone's self conscious beliefs about themselves as a leader. "my ancestors choose our next commander, and onya is a natblida. if no other nightbloods show up to challenge her for the right to become commander, she will ascend the throne. that is why she is my second, because i train her until she is better than even me."

as the commander's second, she felt responsible for protecting her. however, she knew wanheda didn't need protecting and it was a mistake; an insult; to wait on her and expect that her barely trained self could defeat anyone the commander couldn't. onya hesitantly approached a small grey cat, who appeared to be even younger than her, even younger than a second's age. she let her tail waver above her head, like a banner exclaiming a truce. "you're awfully small, don't you think?"
        ( tagged: greypaw of honestclan )

text here.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me