Time Line W/Moon+Rodeo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Time Line W/Moon+Rodeo

Postby ShadowStarFang » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:31 pm

(I finished her dress and I kind of like it. I'm terrible at lace so I only did a simple pattern. I like it better now though. Will post on DA later and link for you!)

Murina just went quiet for a bit and then glanced to Mary again. "Do you know how much longer?" The female asked, expanding her question. "I mean for the dress. I wouldn't want to stay here in your way." She admitted, but also just wanting some fresh air out of the house.
Status Updated: 09/07/23 @08:15
Our baby is here now, so I am super busy and occupied
by his shenanigans <3 Wouldn’t trade any of it.
Unfortunately, that does mean I am at a standstill on
commissions and other Oekaki art until further notice.

Art & Commissions
PM me if you would like to order a commission! Previews
are listed in my DeviantArt in the Commissions folder.

About Me!
Hello everyone, I am ShadowStarFang! Most refer to me as
Shadow, though I also go by Tess, Solar, and Fangy.
My pronouns are she/her and I am currently
happily married to my high school sweetheart <3 08/16/2020
The horse to the right is my old Polish Arab mare, Rodeo.
I drew my Avatar Please Don't Steal!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:38 am

(Ok cool!)

Mary waved her hand "Go ahead and go rest I have what I need as far as measurements go I will call you in later if I need anything else"
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:18 am

Murina smiled and thanked the lady, dismissing herself and walking away. She went outside and sat outside the door with a stool, just breathing in the cool air. She would let Timothy play with Julie for a bit longer. He was happy, and she needed him to stay happy. Besides, happy and healthy was the goal, and it would help with the future winter months. The day was slightly warm with a cool breeze. She left her cloak inside, so she felt a bit cold, but it was refreshing none the less.

Art & Commissions

About Me!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Mitchell had been helping out in the kitchen a little then speaking with some of the other guards before he eventually went to check on his mother and Murina. When he went to the room and found Marina not there he went in search of her in the halls and her room before he found her outside. He walked over and sat on the ground next to her "Hello..." he said softly "How did it go?"
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Murina was watching the outside life, everyone running around and working, busy doing something, probably in preparation from the upcoming guests and the ball. Her eyes saw as maids ran around, either planning their own dresses or planning what they had to do. She had never been to something so fancy, so how would that even work? How would she prepare for this exquisite event?
Hearing the sudden hello, having missed the foot steps, she jumped to her feet. "Hello!" She said, the stool she was sitting in falling over away from them. Seeing it was only Mitchell as he sat on the ground next to where she was, she smiled and sighed. Picking up the stool, she set it aside and sat next to him, some space between them with thoughts on what she spoke to Mary with just earlier. "It went well." She smiled and nodded, pushing the thoughts inside, but they lingered there. She watched her hands a moment before looking up to Mitchell. "Mitchell, am I your friend?" She started out with, wanting to know. Just this question... It couldn't hurt.

Art & Commissions

About Me!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Mitchell watched others flit around doing chores or planning things. He sighed taking a deep breath as he turned and sat toface her as she spoke. It was a bit of an odd question but not a bad one "I would like to think so yes... I mean I don't regard you as a bad person or anything" he said a bit curious "Am I your friend?" He asked a bit timidly returning her question "May I ask why you are suddenly asking this?" He said with a bit of concern
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:04 pm

(I is alive!! I hope my response makes sense.
Phone+tired isn’t a good mix)

Murina studied him as he thought a split second before answering her. So he really is her friend, at least it sounds so. Her eyes cast over him, ignoring the busy people around them now as she gazed at him. She assumed his statement after his agreement was due to how they met, her actions resulting in jail and this job to pay off her crime. It was really the best thing that could have happened, compared to the alternatives. At his repeated question, she just gave a slight shrug and nodded. “I’d suppose just friends, yes.” She seemingly pointed out the just part. She was afraid to get too close to another person or to get some hopes up about possibilities.
She heard his next question and just smiled softly. “It never hurts to ask, besides, I’m sure you were curious as well.” The female thought she pointed out a good subject, hopefully convincing him. She didn’t want to discuss the possibility of something more between them. Not yet. Not this soon. Besides, he would have no gain to marry her, he gained no advantages and wouldn’t achieve anything power, money, or even allies.

Art & Commissions

About Me!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:29 pm

He studied her demeanor looking for any signs of lying or that she may be trying to trick him but found none and he smiled softly "Yes I suppose I was a bit curious myself" he said and stood up offering her a hand up "Would you like to take a walk before someone yells at us to do something?" He asked with a small chuckle and smiled gently. He worried a bit he found himself beginning to care for Murina and Timothy but could never do that. It would distract him from taking care of his mother and sister as well as his job, plus she would probably leave soon anyways she never seemed the type to want to work at the castle. She probably wanted to make a life as far away from the castle as possible.
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:36 pm

(sorry! I was sick one week, on spring break the next, and then I'm at now haha. You are such a loyal friend & RP buddy)

Murina smiled softly towards him, then away for a second as she looked around and to the ground. When he stood, she looked towards him and the hand by her face. "That actually sounds relaxing..." She mentioned, taking his forearm and got helped up. She brushed the dirt off of her outfit, making herself presentable among others. To look dirty and improper in the castle while on the job could be terrible. Her eyes watched him, studying the dark brown hair that was kept so well, the dark green (I think??) eyes just lost in thought. "Where are we going?" She broke the seconds of silence between them as she moved her hair to behind her ear and just smiled to him.

Art & Commissions

About Me!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:00 am

(It's ok things have honestly been kinda crazy here too and stock show season is here so yea responses are a bit hit or miss, and you are really are a great friend and RP partner too!)

Mitchell looked down at her a moment as she took his arm and he pulled her to her feet he smiled at her gently. He could only silently admire the way the sun lightened her hair in the slightest way and how her dark eyes complimented her soft features but said nothing. Instead he was pulled from his thoughts by her question and began to think for a moment "Well I'm not totally sure yet... I suppose near the orchard less people and guards are there... and the royals only visit during the time the fruits are ready to make sure tor workers are doing as properly told and not stealing" he said leading towards the trees
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me