CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby stranger danger » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:50 am

honestclan ( attending ; craggstar, twigpelt, leopardrunner, briarhop )
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

( craggstar ; 35 moons ; tomcat ; nine lives )
    open

( leopardrunner ; 46 moons ; tomcat ; effy, open )
    beginning to smile, leopardrunner follows effy's gaze and his eyes land on freddie's. he notes the other
    tom's clearly displeased face, and turns back to effy, question in his voice, "you said you like
    observance?"
    he asks, attempting to ignore the way the she-cat looked at him. "who is that?
    mate, lover...?"
    he trails, lying down and stretching out.

( twigpelt ; 50 moons ; tomcat )
    open

( briarhop ; 21 moons ; she-cat )
    open
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:10 pm

[quote="Katrione"]
ECHOCLAN
~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Cats Attending:
Raggedstar, Hemlockheart, Brindlecloud, Crowcloud
Witheredstalk, Pigeonnose, Strawberrypatch, Haybriar,
Hazelburrow + Juniperbranch

| Raggedstar | Leader | Tom | Tagged: Echostar of Ridgeclan |

Raggedstar dipped his head in greeting when he noticed a she-cat making her way towards him. "Hello." He mewed. "I'm Raggedstar of Echoclan. Is this your first gathering?" He questioned, unsure if the she-cat had been here before and he just hadn't noticed.

| Hemlockheart | Deputy | Tom | Tagged: Hemlockbud of Drizzleclan |

Hemlockheart's icey gaze focused on the Drizzleclan she-cat briefly, his lip curling in distaste at the sight of her.
The Siamese tom despised enemy Clan cats more than anything else. He tilted his head away when she tried to brush her tail against his jaw. "I would prefer if you didn't come near me."

| Brindlecloud | Medicine Cat | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Crowcloud | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Witheredstalk | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Rowanstrike of Drizzleclan |

"Of course you missed me, I'm great." Witheredstalk mewed, her eyes glimmering in amusement. The cinnamon and ginger mottled she-cat scooted closer to the Drizzleclan warrior, sweeping her tail a few times before letting it settle against Rowanstrike's. "How have you been?"

| Pigeonnose | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Frecklestar of Drizzleclan, Sweetstar of Swiftclan, Coyotestar of Wildclan |

"They got their warrior names as well. Haybriar, Hazelburrow and Juniperbranch." Pigeonnose purred, his tail twining happily with hers briefly. The cream tom scooted away a bit when Sweetstar came to join them. He dipped his head in greeting but didn't say anything, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. Pigeonnose snorted in amusement at his mate's comment toward's Coyotestar being a street-rat

| Strawberrypatch | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Haybriar | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Hazelburrow | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Juniperbranch | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Acornclan

Birdstar, leader, 37 moons, she-cat, tagged: leaders, open

Bramblestep, deputy, 37 moons, tom, tagged: open

Rabbitnose, medicine cat, 39 moons, she-cat, tagged: open

Cinderflight, warrior, 19 moons, she-cat, tagged: open

Whitecoal, warrior, 57 moons, tom, tagged: Gustclaw, Sparrowfoot
"It's a little cold out, isn't it?" he said to Gustclaw, watching her shiver. When the other cat approached, he stayed silent and listened. Sensing it to be something important that he shouldn't pry in, he made his attention wander until the conversation was over. Afterwards he bowed to the cats in thanks for sitting and having a small chat with him. Then he wandered away to find something else to do and left them both with each other.

Cloverstep, warrior, 29 moons, tom, tagged: open

Blossompaw, apprentice, 11 moons, she-cat, tagged: Lynxpaw
"Hello there," Blossompaw said to the other apprentice near by. "You look a little lost. How are you?" Although she was shy to talk to others, chatting with someone wouldn't hurt...

Dustpaw, apprentice, 11 moons, tom, tagged: open

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:26 pm

RidgeclanImage

Echostar | Leader | 36 Moons | Molly | Black shorthair with white tail-tip | Tagged: Raggedstar of Echoclan, open

The tom, Raggedstar she now knew, dipped his head in greeting and asked Echostar if this was her first gathering. "It is actually my second gathering. The first we arrived just as everyone was leaving so we did't get much interaction" Echostar said and then hurriedly added, "Oh, and i'm Echostar by the way, of Ridgeclan." Now she was flustered, her first meeting with another leader and she had already messed up

Amberblaze | Deputy | 26 Moons | Molly | Somali | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Sandripple | Medicine cat | 27 moons | Tom | Tan shorthair spotted tabby | Tagged: Open

X

Frostedsky | Warrior | 32 Moons | Tom | Long-haired lynxpoint curl | Relationships open | Tagged: Briarhop of Honestclan

Frostedsky, after taking a cursory glance of the gathered cats, spotted a pretty tabby and headed over to where she sat.

Birchnose | Warrior | 55 Moons | Tom | White Long-hair with spots of golden tabby | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Snowdrift | Warrior | 34 moons | Molly | White American Curl | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Ryestone | Warrior | 28 Moons | Tom | Long-haired Ragdoll |
Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Lynxpaw | Apprentice | 12 Moons | Tom | Highlander Cat (Polydactyl, Curled ears, Bobtail) | Relationships open | Tagged: Blossompaw of Acornclan, Open

"Estatic" he said and grinned mischievously. "I'm Lynxpaw by the way, whats your name? This is my first time at a gathering, well second technically. The first time was a bust as we arrived just as everyone one was leaving."

Erminepaw | Apprentice | 8 Moons | Tom | Silver classic Tabby |
Tagged: Frostedpaw of Sullenclan, Open

Erminepaw started towards a friendly-looking silver-tabby like himself
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 pm

╔═════════════╗

𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Attending - rank - relationships:
Sweetstar - leader - closed
Maplestrike - deputy - closed
Velvetflicker - med cat - closed
Loonfrost - warrior - closed
Fluffytuft - nursery - closed
Flickershine - warrior - open
Rivergaze - warrior - closed

╚═════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sweetstar | Tom | Tagged: Frecklestar, Coyotestar

Sweetstar stared down the angry molly the best he could, "I would recommend not trying us." he said, his voice soft and dangerous, "As I said, there are many here who you have hurt. They would be more than glad to throw you out. I would mind your words and your tone. Drizzleclan is not one to be messed with. Especially with Swiftclan living so close."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maplestrike | Tom | Tagged: Magnoliarose, Charmshake

Maplestrike stared at Charm, a sever distaste in his eyes. "How dare you." he hissed, "You have no idea what she's been through. How dare you." He glanced to Hemlock, nodding, "Thank you Hemlock. Keep this.....this cat away from Magnoliarose." He said, fury burning in his eyes as he turned and padded off after his mate. "Hey, hey." he murmured, curling gently around her, licking her ear gently, "It's okay, it's okay. I'm so sorry that you had to be there for that, that was my fault entirely. I am so sorry."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Velvetflicker | Molly | Tagged: Gladestep

Loonfrost | Molly | Tagged: Luxx

Laughing, Loonfrost shook her head, "Oh, I'm not that easily overshadowed." she chuckled, "I just didn't want you getting your hopes up is all. That wouldn't be fair to you." She looked him over shamelessly, "You're obviously a warrior." she stated, "How old are you anyway?" she purred, smiling.

Fluffytuft | Molly | Tagged: Dragon

Tail flicking happily, she licked his ear eagerly, "I have some news!" she signed eagerly. "Dragon...remember when we first met? Do you remember what we talked about?"

Flickershine | Molly | Tagged: Freddie

"That must have been..." she trailed off, searching for the right word, "Interesting." she finally said, "Did...she forgive you? I take it not?" Flickershine asked hesitantly, "I understand that kind of situation." she said softly to herself.

Rivergaze | Tom | Tagged: Effy, Leopardrunner

Rivergaze sidled up to Effy, nipping her ear playfully, "Hey Off!" he chirped, grinning, "How have you been? Freddie leaving you alone, or do I need to tell him what for?" Seeming to notice the other tom for the first time, he smiled apologetically, "Oh, sorry, you were talking. By bad, please continue."
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 pm

Acornclan

Birdstar, leader, 37 moons, she-cat, tagged: leaders, open

Bramblestep, deputy, 37 moons, tom, tagged: open

Rabbitnose, medicine cat, 39 moons, she-cat, tagged: open

Cinderflight, warrior, 19 moons, she-cat, tagged: open

Whitecoal, warrior, 57 moons, tom, tagged: open

Cloverstep, warrior, 29 moons, tom, tagged: open

Blossompaw, apprentice, 11 moons, she-cat, tagged: Lynxpaw
"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself!" she squeaked. "S-sorry about that... Anyway, I'm Blossompaw. It's nice to meet you, Lynxpaw. This is my first gathering actually." She paused and took a glimpse at the crowd of cats. "So many cats are here..."

Dustpaw, apprentice, 11 moons, tom, tagged: open

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:37 am

D R I Z Z L E

[ frecklestar, 40m, ♀ ]
"i don't have time for this petty banter." frecklestar decided, looking pointedly at coyotestar. her eyes softened for a moment- as if she felt sorry for the molly that was the center of derisive scorn- but then her sympathy was gone. she changed the subject swiftly, "sweetstar, you haven't smelled any foxes on your border, have you? we chased off a vixen around a moon ago."
{tagged: pigeonnose, sweetstar, coyotestar}

[ effy, 21m, ♀ ]
effy's surprise was inevitable, and she flinched away. seeing hurt reflect in his eyes she forced herself to purr and she gently nudged his side. to leopardrunner she said, "freddie was my first mate." she paused, her gaze flicking wildly. "but he means nothing to me now." she lied. it was too easy, too smooth to pretend she didn't care: it's what she did all her life. and in the reality of it all, freddie should mean nothing to her. so why not pretend he didn't?
{tagged: leopardrunner, rivergaze }

[ freddie, 25m, ♂ ]
"effy has a way of making you feel special, if she wants to. otherwise, if she doesn't care, or if you hurt her..." he trailed off, understanding that he was responsible for effy's actions toward him. freddie forced another smile. "have you been in that kind of situation, flicker?" he was hinting for her to talk about it, and warm smile plastered on his face.
{tagged: flickershine}

[ teresa, 29m, ♀ ]

[ thomas, 33m, ♂ ]

[ hemlockbud, 20m, ♀ ]
hemlock casted an uneasy glance at charm before spitting, "stay. away. from. our. mother." making sure to emphasize each word so that they came out in a separate sentence each. then she padded back over to mission one: echoclan's deputy. "sorry, what did you say before i ran off? my mother was having some hormonal pregnancy issues."
{tagged: hemlockheart, charm}

[ dragon, 36m, ♂ ]
"you were worried no tom would ever want you." he paused, pushing his muzzle against hers fiercely. "you said you'd always wanted to be a mother but your kin said you were a defect, and no tom would have kits for you. but that wasn't true, was it?" he let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding and murmured, "are you pregnant?"
{tagged: fluffytuft}

[ rowanstrike, 48m, ♂ ]
"thinking a lot." he murmured, looking up at her with bright emerald eyes. "do you love him?" he knew she would understand that he was referring to her mate, hemlockheart, because who else would she love that would cause rowanstrike distress?
{tagged: witheredstalk}

[ cassie, 26m, ♀ ]
"hey, strawberry." cassie said quietly, nudging her mate with her nose gently. "i've remembered my real name. it's cassie. i remember my mother too, isn't that great? she was awfully pretty. acciaberry says i've lost a lot of my memories, but some might come back."
{tagged: strawberrypatch}

[ magnoliarose, 48m, ♀ ]
"she's my daughter, maple. how could i have let this happen?" she moaned quietly, her eyes closed and body slumped against the ground. then, her orbs opened and she rose to her paws. "no, this... this is reefstar's fault. he let wildclan steal my kit without so much as a word. he told me, 'she's half-clan, conch. she doesn't matter.'." her soft gaze was hardened. "he was my mate. he was their father, and he just... took another mate and abandoned my cats. you know that he banished burnpaw and an elder? my kit died trying to protect an elder. she was just a baby."
{tagged: maplestrike}

[ luxx, 14m, ♂ ]

"i'm fourteen moons." luxx said, admiring her confidence. "should i be getting my hopes up that you'd want to meet with me again? outside of a gathering?"
{tagged: loonfrost}

C L A N
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:26 am

╔═════════════╗

𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Attending - rank - relationships:
Sweetstar - leader - closed
Maplestrike - deputy - closed
Velvetflicker - med cat - closed
Loonfrost - warrior - closed
Fluffytuft - nursery - closed
Flickershine - warrior - open
Rivergaze - warrior - closed
Breezeface - warrior - open

╚═════════════╝

Sweetstar | Tom | Tagged: Frecklestar, Coyotestar

Sweetstar shook his head, "Not as of yet." he purred, "But we'll be sure to keep an eye out. Foxes have come close to wreaking havoc in our camp before, and we do prefer to avoid that if at all possible." Smiling gently, he asked, "I would ask how your clan has been doing, but at this point I feel that that is hardly necessary."

Maplestrike | Tom | Tagged: Magnoliarose

Maplestrike looked up at his mate, his anguish written clearly over his face, "I had no idea Mag." he said softly, "No mother should ever have to go through that. I am so, so sorry." His heart ached for her, but he didn't know what to say. He had had his kits torn from him, but at least he could still see them, still watch them grow up. This? This was so much more painful, he couldn't even imagine.

Velvetflicker | Molly | Tagged: Gladestep

Loonfrost | Molly | Tagged: Luxx

Mildly amused, the young warrior shrugged, "Hmm...maybe." She purred, "I certainly wouldn't say no. Where would you propose meeting? I hear your camp is beautiful."

Fluffytuft | Molly | Tagged: Dragon

Fluffytuft beamed, nodding excitedly, "Brambleleaf offered to send a message when we found out, but I wanted to tell you myself. He thinks it's two kits at least, maybe more. Isn't that wonderful?" She signed, her paws flying, some words almost incomprehensible in her ecstasy.

Flickershine | Molly | Tagged: Freddie

"Oh yes." Flickershine murmured, her eyes drifting around, picking out a few mollies she knew had been in the same state as she had been, "Several of the mollies in almost any clan you talk to have been." she sighed, "Have you heard the name Alpinenose, or Alpinestar mentioned ever?"

Rivergaze | Tom | Tagged: Effy, Leopardrunner

"Sorry love." Rivergaze said, "I keep forgetting. That was my bad, I should know better." He glanced at her when she said that he meant nothing. His expression showed that he knew better, but he said nothing. "You know you can always get me if he bothers you." he murmured, then smiled at Leopardrunner, "Anyway, who's your friend? Not from a clan I recognize."

Breezeface | Molly | Tagged: Charmshake

Noticing a molly, strikingly similar to both Sloefur and Maplestrike's new mate, who seemed....perturbed, Breezeface summoned her courage and padded delicately over, "Hey, uh, I know I don't exactly know you but um, are you okay?" she asked, hesitantly.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:39 am

honestclan ( attending ; craggstar, twigpelt, leopardrunner, briarhop )
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

( craggstar ; 35 moons ; tomcat ; nine lives )
    open

( leopardrunner ; 46 moons ; tomcat ; effy, rivergaze )
    "sorry," he says to effy, clearly upset with himself. "i pried too much,
    didn't i?"
    turning to rivergaze, he dips his head. "pleased to meet you, i'm leopardrunner,
    deputy of honestclan,"
    he pauses for a moment, and adds, "we're 'new'." his whiskers
    twitch, and the savannah cat rolls his eyes.

( twigpelt ; 50 moons ; tomcat )
    open

( briarhop ; 21 moons ; she-cat )
    open
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:32 am

ECHOCLAN
~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Cats Attending:
Raggedstar, Hemlockheart, Brindlecloud, Crowcloud
Witheredstalk, Pigeonnose, Strawberrypatch, Haybriar,
Hazelburrow + Juniperbranch

| Raggedstar | Leader | Tom | Tagged: Echostar of Ridgeclan |

Raggedstar's whiskers twitched in amusement. "You have the same name as my Clan." He purred. "I haven't met a cat with Echo in their name before. Do you live in the mountains as well?" He asked, looking away briefly to check that the newly named warriors weren't causing any trouble with rival clans, like they usually did.

| Hemlockheart | Deputy | Tom | Tagged: Hemlockbud of Drizzleclan |

Hemlockheart shook his head. "Nothing important." The Siamese tom mewed, his blue gaze surveying the clearing,
landing for a moment on Witheredstalk and Rowanstrike. He glared at the pair before returning his attention to Hemlockbud. "What was wrong with her?" He asked, nodding towards Hemlockbud's mother.

| Brindlecloud | Medicine Cat | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Crowcloud | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Witheredstalk | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Rowanstrike of Drizzleclan |

Witheredstalk frowned and looked over to where Hemlockheart was speaking with a she-cat from another Clan. The cinnamon and ginger mottled she-cat looked back at Rowanstrike, sighing. "I haven't loved Hemlockheart in a long time, Rowanstrike. I loved him, and kind of hated him, until our kits were born. The way he treated my son made whatever I felt towards him go away." The Oriental she-cat looked at her paws, her tail swishing slightly. "Do you not believe me?"

| Pigeonnose | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Frecklestar of Drizzleclan, Sweetstar of Swiftclan, Coyotestar of Wildclan |

-Waiting-

| Strawberrypatch | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Cassie of Drizzleclan |

"That's great, Qu- Cassie." Strawberrypatch purred, rubbing her nose against the pretty she-cat's cheek. "I hope you remember everything soon, I want you to be happy."

| Haybriar | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Hazelburrow | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Juniperbranch | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes