1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:51 am

scatty eyes sparked when kio said that he never left home the pocket knife she gave him and the looking back at the tree she had second thoughts of scrapping their names into the tree and ruining her the only thing she had that came from her parents and then scatty asked shyly unsure what to say,looking at a younger tree with a deep hole in it beside the tree "I kinda want to do on that one. its cuter?"

kar hesitated some more and said wrapping his arms around crystal trying to make her relax "remember what I said before? just pretend that your donating blood or getting your blood test. " kar nodded and then said with hint of a serious tone "if I do, take some blood and seem to go overboard with the drinking or if I am hurting you, just give me a good punch in the ribcage. alright? "
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:33 am

[i]--Akemi 17- female - human
she woke up later in the night, having remembered something. She frowned, looking over at Sam. She gently cuddled against him for a moment before quietly getting up. From there she found a small piece of paper and a pen and wrote a note.
~ Dear Sam,
if your reading this that means that you've woken up before i could get back. Do not worry about me. I've taken your advice and gone to see Kar. I don't want to, but for your safety it's for the best. I'll be back soon, don't worry'.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
''whatever tree is fine by me. You want to go with that small one, we'll go with it. You want to carve a rock then we'll find a way to.''

- crystal
'alright... i can do that....'' she spoke, relaxing a bit. Kar was right..it was just like donating blood...sort of. She tried not to think about the possibility of him taking too much, but she also couldn't get rid of the idea that is was a possibility. If he seriously was starving himself, then there was a rather fair possibility.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:37 am

scatty smiled said walking over to the younger tree taking her fold-up crossbow with it arrows tied onto out the picnic basket "who needs to carve a rock, when you got an pointy arrow!?" then scatty started to scratch a heart into the tree big enough to put their first names in it, unaware of waking a once-tamed creature in the tree hole.

kar was getting kind of nervous of drinking blood from a human once again and then said just to make sure crystal can give him a good punch for safety reasons "before we do anything, I want to test something....." kar got himself ready for impact "I want you to give me the hardest punch you can give.... come at me!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:16 am

[quote="owl0430"]
she woke up later in the night, having remembered something. She frowned, looking over at Sam. She gently cuddled against him for a moment before quietly getting up. From there she found a small piece of paper and a pen and wrote a note.
~ Dear Sam,
if your reading this that means that you've woken up before i could get back. Do not worry about me. I've taken your advice and gone to see Kar. I don't want to, but for your safety it's for the best. I'll be back soon, don't worry'.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
'' what's nice about the younger tree here is that it's likely easier to carve. Older trees seem to have tougher bark.''
''''
whatever tree is fine by me. You want to go with that small one, we'll go with it. You want to carve a rock then we'll find a way to.
- crystal
' She frowned, looking at him. Oddly enough she didn't want to hurt him. However, she knew she couldn't help him unless she did. '' Sorry...'' she spoke, before doing as he asked, though she instantly felt terrible for doing so.
[
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:48 am

(I am a little bit confused on your last post for kio, could you tidy it up a bit for me? so I know what to reply with scatty? please?)

Kar moaned as crystal punch him in the stomach and then chuckled sitting down onto the floor trying to get comfortable with his broken ribs, remembering how hard crystal kicked him when he was trying to get her out the hands of his kind "not bad....but it missing something....your anger?" then kar thought of plan B of stopping him from drinking from her out of control and then kar looked up at crystal wondering if telling someone he just met, one of his weaknesses is a good idea and continued "if punching me does not work maybe I should give you a plan B? but It involves of being kept a secret? can you hold a secret? and maybe not use it against me in a bad way like betraying me? "
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:16 am

0"]
~ Dear Sam,

-kio nightshade-18-male-
'' what's nice about the younger tree here is that it's likely easier to carve. Older trees seem to have tougher bark."

- crystal
'" probably that and the fight or flight response. " she frowned as she sat next to him. " yes, I can hold a secret, nobody to talk to anyways besides you. Besides, what reason would i have to betray you? If I ditched you id be at the mercy of the rest of your kind"
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:46 am

(thanks ^-^)

scatty nodded agreeing with kio "yep, and once the tree's bark get tougher around the signatures it will look like that the tree did it but it self!"

As the sound of the scraping went through the tree trunk a little skinny but fluffy chinchilla poked it's head out from a pile of leaves it gathered from the cold winter ahead and getting bothered by the endless scraping and climbed out of the tree to investigate. when the little critter got of the trunk it looked down to see two people and sat there watching trying to keep balance from the wobbling tree. it stayed there for a while watching them til a dead leaf feel off the branches and onto the little critters face. when the little chinchilla went to get the leaf off of him he lost its balance and fell into scatty's hoodie's hood panicking.

scatty just finished the heart when she felt something touching her back, she turned to see what it was, but nothing to be seen. then keep having a feeling that something that she can't see was still touching her back, she started to get a bit freaked out, remembering that some ghosts can be invisible and then feeling something touching her neck for a second, scatty yelped getting goosebumps "KIO! THERE IS A GHOST HERE!!!!! IT TOUCHING MMMMEEEE!"
----------------------------------------------------------------

kar looked at crystal and said rather shamefully thinking of his evil past "I bet you might find a reason one way or an other..." then making an effort to put on an smile and continued "the secret is more like a weakness that my kind or enemies haven't found out yet. I just gonna say it..... i am very.... maybe out of this world......ticklish...."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:26 am

[quote="owl0430"]0"]
~ Dear Sam,

-kio nightshade-18-male-
He laughed at scatty. " I'm sure it's just a lea-" he paused, seeing something unexpected. A chinchilla. His eyes lit up. " chinchilla!" He smirked, picking up the small and fluffy creature, holding it gently.

- crystal
She burst out laughing. " a..a ticklish vampire? that's absurd!" After a few moments she calmed down. " umm .. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have laughed... so you're ticklish eh? One of these days I might have too see if it's true. The bid bad vampire isn't anything but a big softy" she smiled at him. ' alright. I'll keep it in mind ".
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:22 am

scatty stood there looking a bit confused at first *what? a chinchilla?* she thought and seeing kio lighten up taking a ball of fur out of her hoodie, she stared at the little chinchilla who is looking a little dazed from the fall trying and to figer out what happened. and knowing on how much kio adores those fluffy animals she said in a pouting tone "you want to bring him home, don't you?"

kar sighed blushed embarrassed when crystal burst into laughter but then chuckled slightly, knowing that he had that coming. kar nodded and "maybe that someday is when that blood moon comes back to say hello." then kar pouted "me, a softy? nah.....I am more like a gentleman than a softy.."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:42 am

[quote="owl0430"][quote="owl0430"]0"]
~ Dear Sam,

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" look how small and frail it is scatty! Surely you wouldn't leave such a cute thing to freeze inn the upcoming winter?"

- crystal
" sure... that's when I'll test that theory . When my life is threatened. " smiling she cuddled against him slightly. " sure, whatever you say softy. " she smiled, comforted in a way by his presence.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me