1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:32 am

sam looked at Akemi, then at the bar and back at Akemi hesitating on what to do. and finding that his throat is dry as a desert and he can't shake it off his mind and asked hoping that Akemi won't go leaving him "can't we stay for a drink?" sam smirked trying to cheer Akemi up "i need a couple of drinks from all that running i did..... i think i broke my own record."

scatty smiled proudly "why thank you kio." scatty pretended to bow while she was floating on her back and then scatty closed her eyes feeling relaxed for once and nodded "yeah, some apocolypse." then with scatty knowing the this area too much scatty picked up a rock barely moving a muscle and she threw it towards a bush and in an instant a friendly small swarm of lighten bugs flew out of the bush and scattered but stayed in the area

kar clenched his jaw as he saw the vampire chase after him and when he landed onto the roof of one of the houses and turned around waiting for the right moment for the other vampire to be close enough. when the vampire had one more jump to go to get him where they were, kar jumped over to the other roof while he pushed the vampire down when the vampire was in mid air with brute force, and the vampire fell down with a hiss almost grabbing crystals leg. once kar has landed on the other roof he took no temptation to stop and look if the vampire survived that attack and started to run hopping roof to roof.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:20 am

[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
" fine, but no alcohol, and no, I don't care if it's the apocolypse. " she then went over and sat next to him, avoiding eye contact. She knew she hadn't been the best friend lately, and felt ashamed. /color]

[color=#800000]-kio nightshade-18-male-

" huh. Good choice of location scatty. I like it. " he smiled, looking up at the sky. " I wonder what will become of the world over the next few years. "

-crystal
She clung tightly to kar, as if her life depended on it. Wincing as the vampires claws scratched her leg without grabbing on, and instinctively curled them closer to her.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:53 am

sam smile fell when akemi told him rather harsly that she didn't care on his small achievement and he puffed ignoring his first choice of a drink which was water as he walked over to the bar stepping up for himself said bravely also feeling guilty "I can do what I want, since there is no order in this apocalypse. I am having some Guinness or apple cider..... " then he ordered a small glass of cider so he won't get drunk and also some water afterwards. when he was finished his cider he took the flowers from his back pocket and drank half of his water and then he put the roses in the glass and slide them over to akemi and said "we don't know how many dangers are out there tonight, it best if we'll stay here tonight. alright?" then he turn to the girl "if you have spare rooms to spare?"

teddy nodded "yeah, we have a room to spare." then teddy said as she waked behind the bar started looking in drawers in a slight positive warning tone "you know, we don't let outsiders sleep in our main base that often. cause you never know who's going to be a spy of not for the evil vamps" teddy gave sam the key for the room and offered casually "anything else you need?"

scatty joked as she now tried to catch one of the bugs " when ever did I give you a bad choice of location?" scatty managed to catch one and let crawl around on her hands "I hope it be nice and happy like this bug in my hands"

kar saw that the vampire was fallowing them below and hissing he ran faster and then when a curtain gap in the roofs of the houses appeared he smiled to himself and said as he began to jump into the gap and into a dark ally "get ready for this jump crystal." when kar landed on the floor he quickly turned towards a big bin and removed it, revealing a tunnel with a camouflaged door.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:03 pm

]
She frowned, watching as Sam went against her wishes. He did have a point, he could do whatever he wished. With a soft frown she simply got water. However, she looked up when she heard something moving towards her. She smiled, seeing flowers. Sam got those for her? She would have to thank him later. " Ya. I see your point. We may stay here for the night. "
. /color]

"

-crystal
" is it over yet?" She asked with her head fearfully buried in his shoulder.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:09 am

Sam took the keys and nodded a thanks to the girl asked "can we join you guys for breakfast before we go tomorrow? If you have spare food, that is? Teddy shrugged and said glancing at her hunters like they had let her down "It all depends on my hunters to go and find some" and then sam nodded and turned got up to go and he started to head towards the room and then stopping looking back at akemi without turn and said in a flat tone trying to ignore his negative feelings "come, when your ready" and then he started to walk again towards the room.

Kar opened the secret tunnel and said promising "almost crystal then lighting a wooden torch and he continued giving it to cystal "all you have to do is follow the yellow arrows in the tunnel. They bring you back to my place safety. I can keep those vamphires busy while you run back to my house ok? And lock everything alright?

Fizzy-Pop wrote:scatty joked as she now tried to catch one of the bugs " when ever did I give you a bad choice of location?" scatty managed to catch one and let crawl around on her hands "I hope it be nice and happy like this bug in my hands"

(should we find scat and kio a little/big pet or a first member of their clan?)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:30 am

she frowned looking at sam. '''alright....'' she spoke quietly, watching as he walked off. She deserved his anger though, considering how much she'd be yelling at him. She had been treating him like a....well..like a vampire would treat a human. Frowning, she asked where the bathrooms were before walking to it and locking the door as she stared into the mirror. When did she get this protective of him, and bossy? Sense when did she anger so easily ? thinking for a few moments, it hit hurt. After she was turned she had started noticing changes in herself. Not just the normal human--to vamp changes. No, changes in her personality. Sighing gently she put her head on the door. She would stay with sam until he fell asleep...then leave once he did. She'd leave a note, of course, telling him he could join her if he wished, or fine if he didn't. Hopefully it would keep him from getting angrier at her. It was long time she had a chat with Kar. Even if she wasn't entirely ready. Making her way to the room, she slowly opened the door, giving sam a timid smile. ''hey..um...thanks for the flowers, by the way....they're really pretty....'' she spoke, setting them on a nightstand.
. /color]

" fair enough, i suppose...''' he smiled, watching the fireflies. '''you know, you should let me pick a place sometime. I miht just surprise you.''

-crystal
She frowned, looking from kar, to the tunnel, and back again. '''A-alright.... but don't you dare die on me....'' she spoke before tightly hugging him with one arm, keepin the torch away from him so he wouldn't get burned. '' Be safe. I expect you back in no later than an hour from when I get back!'' she spoke, slowly stepping away before she began to run.
(sure)
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:28 am

when Sam sighed when he got into the room wondering what's wrong with akemi and or what he was doing wrong. he took off his shoes knowing that akemi holding her vampire side back and hiding the fact that she was turned into from him was making her act up like this. sam went into the bathroom and washed up trying to think of ways how to help her control her vampire self without going to kar, but sadly ended up with nothing. sam picked up a towel to dry his face and to moaned in frustration into it . then hearing akemi come into the room he quickly threw the towel away and gave a cocky smile "really? they are the best ones I could find.....one of them is plastic..so you can have it forever."

scatty let the lighten bug fly off which surprisingly landed on kios shoulder resting there and scatty smiled after what the little bug had done and then putting her eye-brows up curiously, challenging him "you'll surprise me? I dare you to try to surprise me now.."

(ok, which one will we do?)

kar promised "I won't die, " kar watched as his human ran into the tunnel and waited til the flame of the torch was a small dot in the distance and then kar quickly closed the door, hiding it again. and hearing the other vampire come closer he growled letting his fangs grow long he ran forward to teach the vampire who was the boss in this area; which was him.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:23 am

]
[i]--Akemi 17- female - human
" thank you, Sam, for the thought. I'll cherise them forever." She walked over and gave him a hug before she returned to admiring her beloved gift from Sam.
. /color]

" ok. I can do that. Been wanting to for a while anyway, and tonight's a nice night. Challenge accepted. " it was a nice night. Clear sky, warm but not hot, peaceful. Just the two of them. Smiling slightly he put his arm over her shoulder, leaned in, and kissed her.

-crystal
She kept running until she found herself back at kar's home. It felt good and safer to be back. Now she just had to wait for kar. She hoped he would be back soon.. but why was she worried about a vampire?"
(I don't have a preference)
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:12 am

sam relaxed happily lightening up glad that he did something right " you really like them? I got that plastic rose for an other reason too. that rose represents on how much......ummm" sam wanted to say that he loved her but he was afraid that she will reject him like the girls before Akemi came along and continued fighting with himself " ahh! um...on how long I will be your best human friend no matter what problem. " it really killed sam in the inside when he said it.

when kio kissed her, scatty blushed defiantly counting this as a surprise and a good one then smiling she moved closer, hugging him and kissed him back and then looking into kio eyes, she purred "best surprise in ages."

when kar found his target, he growled as the two collided to fight "it about time I should put all of you out of control blood thirsty monsters back in your place....." and kar threw the vampire into the wall and started to fight other vampires who wanted to fight him.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:48 pm

--Akemi 17- female - human
She smiled, though her eyes were slightly sad. ''Are you sure that's what the roses stand for? I could've swore they meant something else. I guess not....and you looked like that wasn't what you wanted to say...and your pulse quickened. none the less, once again, thank you....''' she then curled up beneath the covers. '' goodnight, sam...''' [i]love you...
she thought.
. /color]

''see, told you i migt just surprise you, didn't i?'' he asked her as he held her close to him. ''I've been wanting to do that for ages. I'm just glad that you feel the same as did.''

-crystal
it had been fifty five minutes sense she had returned. five less than an hour. Still no sign of Kar, and to be honest she was getting kind of worried. where was he? Why wasn't he back yet.... she frowned, curling up into a ball , hiding beneath the protective warmth of a blanket.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me