1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Tue May 21, 2013 12:34 pm

As she finished brushing him down and Andrew finished picking his hooves clean, she said tiredly but feigning cheerfulness, "Oh, you can put him in the stall to rest. I think I'm going to go inside, if you don't mind." Realizing she felt a bit sickly and probably looked pretty pale, too, paler than usually. Clearing her throat awkwardly, she put the grooming tools away and headed out of the barn, back to the house, where she laid down on the couch and put a pillow over her head.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue May 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Andrew nodded before he untied the stallion leading him into the open stall. "There you are." He said running his hand on his muzzle before he took the halter off walking out of the stall. The stallion was very well trained for his age and Andrew was a bit suprised but it was nice as he closed and locked the stall before putting the halter on the latch. He turned locking up the rest of the barn as he turned out the lights, making sure eveything was picked up and put away. Andrew guessed he would head to the houde then before he walked inside, "barns locked up."
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue May 21, 2013 12:54 pm

As he came in, she smiled weakly. "Good," she said, voice muffled frown the pillow. She was bwginning to feel dizzy from the blood lust, and eventually she sat up, dropping the pillow and gazed at him, pretty exhausted. She murmured vaguely, "H-Hey, um, Andrew?" Her voice was tinted with worry and sleepiness that even an idiot could detect. She trailed off, not really wanting to ask, so she shut her mouth, clamping her jaw shut tightly.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Andrew shifted uneasily after hearing her as he knew what she was trying to ask. Its not like he could tell her no, but he did not really like the idea of saying yes either. He finally nodded slowly, shifting again on his feet.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue May 21, 2013 1:19 pm

S
    She went as red as her hair, feeling embarrassed and ashamed. This as why she was always so conflicted. She hated asking and making it awkward, but she didn't want him to think of her as a monster. She slowly stood up as he nodded, and put her hands on his shoulders. Green eyes wide and begging forgiveness, she gently moved her lips to his throat and bit down. She felt rathr guilty for asking, but the hunger and pain were receding, ebbing away...
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Andrew flinched a bit as he felt her hands on him as he stood still. It did not hurt like he had thought it would, but it was still strange. Then just the idea was unsettling to him, but he had already done it before and even that did not make it feel normal.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue May 21, 2013 1:32 pm

she took only what she needed, not wanting to weaken him. She pulled back, licking her lips clen. Awkwardly, she placed her head on his chest, weakly closing her eyes. "Please do not think badly of me, she mumbled. On sudden impulse, she leaned up and gave him a light kiss. Embarrassed, she murmured, "Thank you. You've been a great help, and a great friend around here. I really appreciate all you've done." With that, she avoided his gaze, heading upstairs.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue May 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Andrew flinched a bit after feeling her fangs in his neck, but did not move after. He nodded lightpy after hearing her more because he could not think of anything to say and was pretty drained of energy by then. He was a bit shocked though when she kissed him before he dragged himself up the stairs falling 9n the bed.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue May 21, 2013 6:07 pm

While more energetic now, Shayna was still exhausted. She stepped into her room, shutting the door behind her snd chsnging into something comfortable to wear to bed, an oversized shirt and some shorts. Crawling into bed, she sighed, lying on her bavk and staring up at the ceiling. She just wasn't sure of anything anymore. She hated feeding off of Andrew, despite the fact it was one of the reasons she needed him here. On that note, she rolled over and fell asleep, though not deeply.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Andrew was little more then able to fall in the bed before falling into a light sleep. He was to tired to do much more then slip his boots off before he had fallen asleep and that was normal. He was at least glad he had made it to the bed this time and no in the middle of the hall like before.
The one who made you,
How sad.