1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Sat May 18, 2013 9:01 am

She smiled fondly at the picture of it in her mind, meeting his gaze and murmuring, "That's nice. I don't often get purebred horses, it really just depends on if the horse itself is good and well-behaved. I'm not that bad at training them, but if they aren't too wild to begin with it's always much less stressful." She shrugged softly, letting Dublin slow down so he could stop and graze for just a moment. "I've only had another one or two horses beside Dublin and my first, and I don't mind that."
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Andrew nodded as he listened to her, "I think it's rather fun to deal with more wild horses, I feel like you bond with the horse more if you train it yourself." He said with a bit of a shrug. "But I understand what you mean and if you don't have the time it's better to get one that is pretty much trained. Oh so you have not had that many horses, I have had or been around to many to count." He told her with a bit of a laugh.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 20, 2013 1:07 pm

She chuckled. "Only one of my horses was wild, but he was worth training." Listening, she mumbled, "My mum had tons, loved them all to bits. My dad only one at a time like me, he was morw into our dogs. I loved every animal on that farm." Her chest tightened and she swallowed. "I was thinking of turning a bit of these fields into a nice garden for food. Nothing huge. I just miss cultivating. It was my life. Now perhaps more of a hobby? A dog and some sheep would be lovely I am just worried about feral vampires getting at em."
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Andrew laughed a bit, "Sounds like your wanting to start up a farm now." He said after hearing everything she was saying and it would be nice it would give him more to do but if she was going to do that they might need another horse to help around even if she kept it small. "I am sure we could work it up to keep them away, is there not laws or something with vampires or is it more a free for all?" He asked not really knowing how it all worked.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 20, 2013 1:31 pm

She laughed. "Nothing big. I just need to keep myself busy." At his question, she sighed. "Free for all. We rarely make alliances and it's mainly common sense that sets rules. Vampires are too independent and dangerous to put laws upon." Shaking her head gravely, she bit her lip and mumbled, "Thank you, Andrew, for being able to tolerate you. I look at us through the eyes of a mortal and... we're nothing but monsters." Lip curling in disgust for herself, she avoided hi gaze and fell silent, not wanting to say anything more. She wished to be mortal more than anything else.

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 20, 2013 1:37 pm

"What ever you say." Andrew said as he had a feeling that even if it was small it would grow a bit at least. "Well thats not very efficient." He said after hearing that it was more a free for all, which from what he had seen did make a bit of since now that he thought about it. "Your welcome I think..." He said softly before a silence fell on them and he guessed that they would soon be heading back to her house as they had gone rather far into the woods and he thought that they where close to the town by now.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 20, 2013 1:43 pm

B
    because of how far they had come, Shayna turned her stallion doen the shortest path possible to home. She felt ashamed of herself and her species, and her own hunger only made her hate herself more. She felt depressed that Andrew was considered her property, but yet he seemed more of a friend. The only comfort she took was knowing that he was residing with her instead of with some abusive, murderous beast of a vampire. Not comforted by the silence between them but not wanting to speak, she dismounted the moment they were back home.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Andrew watched the forest line as they took a short trail back to the house, getting there rather fast as he guessed they had just stayed on the edge of the forest making it easier to get back. He hoped off after her, patting the stallion's shoulder before he worked on taking the saddle off dragging it into the tack room. He then went back putting a halter around the stallion's neck as he slipped the briddle off, before pulling the halter up and clipping it on tieing the lead rope to a post she had could brush the stallion off as he got to work.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue May 21, 2013 11:47 am

Grabbing a curry comb once he had finished untacking the horse, she crooned to Dublin, "Who's a good boy?" She began to brush him down, getting all of the burs and mats in his coat from the forest out as best as he possibly could. She rested her head against the stallion's strong neck, yawning softly. She was tired and hungry, but she knew that Andrew wouldn't appreciate her need to feed. And while he was technically her property, she hated to be what her species made her out to be and to just take from him forcefully. She was torn between going hungry for another day and going through the shame of asking him.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue May 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Andrew worked on brushing off thr dust as she used the cury to get everything else out of his fur. He then turned grabbing a hoof pick as he started working with gett8ng the stallion to lift up his lehs for him. He finished after a bit before turning to her, "You want me to put him in the stall or the paddock?" He asked guessing stall but he wanted to be sure just to make sure she did not want to keep him out tonight or put him up like normal.
The one who made you,
How sad.