π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

Postby SpotSong » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Of course Luke grinned and appeared but not thanks to Colin's magic. He was using as much defense magic as he could muster. "Hello cousin... Your baby girl is rather precious~" he said holding Isabella in his arms and grinning.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:34 pm

"You better put her down before I make you regret every decision you have ever made." He said clearly not joking and really mad.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:42 pm

"Now now Colin" he tsked him and Clair looked at Like and frowned. "Luke..." she warned and that's when Luke grinned and gave her a smile. "Yes darling? Oh... You must want to know? Right" he said shifting Isabella in hid arms. "You see... Clair... I like your child... She looks a lot like you. I plan on taking her away unless... Well yknow~" he chuckled and Isabella whined. "Colin... Colin sweet Colin... How could you? Have you really grown this weak? I mean I stole your baby! How could you expect to rule a kingdom? Some king you are...you aren't worthy to be king. You can't care for your family and most likely not a kingdom" he said his words poisonous.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Colin was furious. He used more magic than he ever had before and targeted him while making sure Isabella would be fine. He had cast a protection spell over her. He was nearly unstoppable with that amount of magic and something definitely awoke inside of him that made him have stronger powers than before. He used more magic in that one hit than he could normally use total and was not phased by it at all. He had to protect his daughter from this monster.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Luke noticed he was furious and was ready for the hit because... He wasn't there. He was merely an illusion and his voice chuckled in the air. "You aren't worthy Colin. A mere boy with no family trying to impress people who hate him" the voice rumbled and Clair looked at Colin with worry. He was using magic she had never seen from him before and it made her nervous.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:56 pm

He had blasted a huge hole in the wall. Colin was even more angry. He used his magic to teleport to the real him and his baby girl. He was not going to lose Isabella and that was clear. He was so incredibly strong.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Clair got up from the bed. "Colin please calm down" she murmured and the words made it out in a quiet squeak. Luke merely raised a brow holding his kid. He knew he was to die today which he was going to be forever greatful for.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Colin couldn't calm down. Even with her words. He wanted him gone for even trying to take his daughter. He used his magic to throw another super powerful hit. He was careful not to hurt Isabella and she would be left floating in the air if he managed to hit the real Luke. He was able to use the same strength as the first blow. He was still not even tired. He wanted his daughter in his arms more than anything.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Clair watched in slight horror as Luck took the hit and flew back against the wall in pain and a grunt of agony but he still held a smile on his face. Isabella cried and squirmed in the air and Clair rushed and grabbed her before quickly moving away from Colin and Luke.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Colin hit him with a few more blows that were the same power as before before he walked over to his family. "You're okay baby girl." He said quietly to her. He wanted her to be okay and checked her over for any cuts.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me