1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Tue May 07, 2013 1:09 pm

As she came in, she grinned. She tossed him the bridle as she led the horse out, seeing as he was finished eating. "Here, put that on him. I can't wait to get back to the forest. It's a lovely day." She leaned against the now empty stall, thinking. Once the bridle was on, she patted her stallion and jumped on him, gesturing to the space behind hr so Andrew could get on. She loved riding with him. He knew his horses, too. A nice change to the simpletons around here.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue May 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Andrew nodded as he grabbed the briddle that she tossed to him, before he turned walking to the young stallion before he rubbed his muzzle smiling softly. "Hey there." He said softly letting the stallion smell him before he worked on slipping the briddle over the stallions muzzle. "There you are." He said before he stepped back as she hopped on moving up as it seemed she wanted him to ride behind. He sighed softly before moving to the back of the horse, jumping up as he swung his leg over getting on behind her. It felt strange riding with him, more because the last time he had rode with someone he had control of the horse which he guessed was what made him feel strange.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed May 08, 2013 4:23 pm

She smiled fondly as he lifted himself up behind her. She relaxed just a bit, glad she didn't have to be as uptight as of now. Her hands had a firm hold of the reins, and she guided Dublin out of the barn this way. Ahe walked him across a field, juat warming him up for the trail ride. They entered the first line of trees in the forest, navigating quite easily. It was good to expose her horse to a more spread out environment, yet also have a lot around, bot just the pastures. She glanced back at Andrew, smiling at him as she did.. She yawned softly s she faced forward again, grateful for a slow, relaxed ride.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu May 09, 2013 6:36 am

Andrew let himself relax a bit as the horse started to move, knowing that if he was tense the horse would feel it and not be as good as it should. The trail was calm and peacefully as they started through the forest and it felt rather nice. “So where just exactly are we headed.” He asked his hands down at his side. He thought he had heard her say something about heading into town but he was not too sure about that. He guessed it would be fine, but he did not know much about it. The last vampire he had seen after other then her was the horse’s old owner and friendly was the last thing Andrew would say about him.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu May 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Looking back at him with a smile, she murmured, "Nowhere in particular. Justt around the forest and my property. I tend to stay away from other vampires, they don't take kindly to outsiders, and that includes immigrants." Shrugging, she let Dublin continue walking, oonly having him stop occasionally so he could graze. Her senses were on overdrive thanks to her hunger and she knew sometime tonight she would have to go through the embarrassment of asking him again. Sure since he was her property she could do what she wanted to him, but she hated to think of him that way. He was more of a friend now than a slave.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu May 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Andrew nodded as he listened, "Guess I kind of know how they feel." He mumbled but it had been much different in his case. It was the vampires who had come in then and to think about it after he had said something the two thing where rather different. But there was one thing that they had in common hate. It seemed to be every where and more so in the vampires, Andrew had come to see. But not all of them the one in front of him, she was different.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun May 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Feeling her pale cheeks flush, she looked away and nodded numbly. She could understand his discomfort. If not for her wretched species he would be free. But that was something that she couldn't control. She had once been human, but she could not even remember that side of herself anymore. It was a hollow feeling, not knowing of what it had been likke to be human in Ireland. She missed her home.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun May 12, 2013 2:22 pm

"Well the horse seems to be doing good." Andrew said as he patted the young horse as it seemed he was fine with the walk in the woods. Andrew had wanted to change the topic or do something more then tense up in the silence that had seem to come up. But the horse had been good it had not spocked at anything yet not even when a deer had run off from where is have be standing beside the trail, he was rather shooked.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun May 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Grateful for the change of subject, she laughed nervously and awkwardly as she glanced back at him. A weak smile on her face, she murmured, "He's a good boy. I love all horses equally, but it's always nice if they don't spook easily. Especially given how much more threatening we are than humans." Biting her lip, she whispered, "My first horse was a Finnish breed. Nice, though a bit on the stocky side. She was lovely." Glancing at him, she smiled warmly.

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 am

{ Sorry it took me so long. }

Andrew nodded as he listened to her talk about horses, which was nice it something he could really talk about and not just really listen. "I understand what you mean, I grew up with purebreds and everything more because of the shows and competitions we did and what my father run. I guess the first horse I had must have been a quarter horses if I remember right." He said looking through the forest, glad to be somone other then a town or a house.
The one who made you,
How sad.