☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 20, 2023 12:04 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one thought about how milk could make him sick. It usually wasn't like that...but a different thing. Shaking his head, he sighed and glanced around for a moment. He then went over to the bathroom after half an hour, asking "Are you...okay?" He wasn't so sure this was a cold. A cold didn't cause tha, as far as he knew.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead watched him step in. They stepped in after him, and closed the door behind them. They then said "We have to go up to the counter." They pointed to where a service counter, display case, and cash register all were at.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun May 21, 2023 2:57 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

Hearing a voice on the other side of the door Allen sighed softly and reached up to open it. Slumping against the wall he looked up at the dark haired male and shook his head. He was getting a migraine, which always made him nauseous. Patting the space next to him he silently hoped he would sit beside him.

Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚

Nodding Monticello lead the way to the counter, stepping off to the side to allow the other some room. He was new to this place after all.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 22, 2023 7:20 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one looked at the other in worry. Queen nosed and nudged at her human, then stepped back a bit. He sighed and patted her, then went to sit beside Allen. He asked "Do you...need a different medicine?" and tilted his head.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead walked over with him. They then tilted their head as they regarded him a moment. "What...um, what kind of food do you want? Does it matter?" they asked the green haired male, and watched him.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed May 24, 2023 3:38 am

Allen

When the other sat beside him Allen rested his head on his shoulder and let out a gentle sigh. Giving a small nod the blue haired male grabbed the others hand and placed it on his belly, obviously too shy to ask.

Monticello

The green haired male thought for a moment before he gazed at the other and gave a small smile. "A sandwich is fine with me" he said, running his fingers through his silky hair.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 24, 2023 8:24 am

The dark haired one nodded back to him. He was going to go get it, however the other stopped him by grabbing his hand. He tried not to blush at this, and sighed a bit. He then began to rub the others belly, and looked to the dog.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead nodded to the other. They watched him comb at his hair, then quickly looked away. They said "Okay," and stepped closer to the counter. They asked for a sandwich and some water as well as water for them and a muffin.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 25, 2023 8:23 am

Allen

When he felt the other start to rub his queasy belly Allen purred softly under his breath and sighed happily. Leaning against him the male snuggled into him and continued to make a purr like noise.

Monticello

Dipping his head in respect Monticello stood beside them and offered a gentle yet shy smile. "Thank you, I'm pretty hungry" he said, playfully patting his belly with a laugh as it rumbled in agreement.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:45 am

The dark haired one wanted to tell him he needed to get him some medicine. However, instead he just stayed silent. He continued to rub the belly of the other. He wondered if Allen would ever do this for him...then quickly shook the thought away.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead nodded to the other. They said "You're welcome," then squeaked as their belly growled again. They sighed and shook their head...Thry then waited with him, as the worker went to make the food.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 25, 2023 7:53 pm

Allen

Without thinking the blue haired detective grabbed the others free hand and held it gently. After all Allen became rather cuddly when he was sick. Glancing at the hand that rubbed his belly he smiled and closed his eyes, shyly lifting his shirt a bit.

Monticello

Standing next to them the receptionist giggled and playfully poked the others stomach. "Someone sounds hungry too" he said with a bright smile.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:27 am

The dark haired one continued to rub his belly. He let out a sigh but not really for any reason, just a sound here. He glanced to the dog as she sat beside him. He smiled at her, then hummed a bit as Allen held his hand, and tried not to blush.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead squeaked and blushed a bit. "Well...I am hungry," they said, because they were.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri May 26, 2023 7:05 pm

Allen

As he sat there the blue haired male stayed close to the dark haired one. "Thank you.." he whispered, hoping he wasn't being a burden. After a while of sitting in silence Allen's belly made another strange sounding noise, causing the detective to squeak and hide his face against the others shoulder.

Monticello

Monticello chuckled and playfully ruffled the others hair. "Don't worry, I'm hungry too" he said. Just then his stomach rumbled as if to prove his point. "See?" he said with a laugh.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me