~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1x1 with The Neko Pirate~

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:44 pm

𝐦𝐒𝐀𝐚𝐲π₯𝐚 πšπ¦π›πžπ«π°π¨π¨ππ¬

Mikayla giggled upon the notion that he had heard a couple whispers. "And what were those little whispers hm? Now you've got me intrigued." She questioned, leaning forward on her desk in a flirtatious manner. "Hmm, what would I like to know about you?" She teased as she looked him over. "Lets see, why are you so intriguing, I can tell there is something special about you, and I'm dying to know what it is." She asked, knowing she might not get the true answer out of him. As she listened she took a swig of her brandy, and observed his mannerisms closely, looking for any context clues he could give her.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞

"Why don't we take a little tour of my ship after this? Maybe that will convince you. I was going to do some light.. shopping.. but I must admit I do find you a little more interesting than that." Nymth said, beginning to flirt with the beautiful woman in front of her as she couldn't help herself. In the mean time she waved a waitress over and ordered herself a glass of wine, a fruit salad, and a turkey leg which was her usual here.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:07 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex watched her as she leaned forward on the desk and smirked, shrugging at the question. "Only good things, I promise." He chuckled, answering her vaguely. He just stared at her for a few moments as she asked why he was so intriguing and spoke about there being something special about him. "And I can tell the same about you. But you haven't told me your secrets either.." He answered simply as he leaned back, taking a drink. Clearly he wasn't going to say more than that for the moment.

Ember Killian
Ember listened as she was invited back to her ship, smiling at the other woman flirting with her. She wasn't sure she could say no to that. "I suppose I could do that." She watched her order and then decided to get the same, going silent for a bit as she watched the other woman. With the flirting she almost hoped it was more than just an invitation to tour her ship. But either way, should be interesting.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:56 am

Mikayla hated how everything he answered was extremely vague. She rolled her eyes when she could tell the other wasn't going to provide any answers to her questions. "Hmm, I suppose I haven't... But I can't blame you for wanting to know." She replied, leaning back as well and crossing her arms. "What would you like to know?" She questioned, raising her eyebrow slightly, seeing if this would provoke any information out of him. In the meantime she poured each of them one more glass of brandy as she observed the other.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞

"You suppose hm? I can tell you look a little bit more excited than you're letting on," Nymth teased, winking at the other woman. As the two chatted she ate her meal, rather excited to get to know the other more. After the two finished she led the other out to her ship. Thankfully her crew had already finished waxing and polishing it so it looked more impressive than usual. "Welcome aboard the Dream Chaser," She said, holding out her hand to help the other up the boarding deck.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:49 am

Hex Blackmane
Hex thought about it for a bit an shrugged, not sure if he should come right out and ask what he wanted to know. If he admitted he knew she wasn't human, he'd basically be admitting that about himself too. Because how else would he know about her. "Well, I'd like to know what's special about you, I know there's something you're trying to hide from me." He wasn't sure if that would get him the answer he was hoping for, or any answer really. But it was worth a try.

Ember Killian
Ember grinned and shrugged. "Maybe a little." Once they were finished, she followed her to her ship and stared at it for a few moments, smiling. She took her hand and pulled herself up. "It's nice. So what's there to see on your ship?" She asked as she looked around once she was on the deck.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:17 am

"You aren't giving me any clues are you?" Mikayla mused, chuckling a little to herself as he was similar to her in that way. "Tell you what, lets just meet, you and me, on the little island across the way at midnight..." She offered, a sly smile on her face, she would get her answer one way or another. "And I'll tell you, only if you swear you'll let me in on your little.. secret.. Afterwards." She stated, holding out her hand to shake on the deal. Even if he wouldn't tell her, the two of them could have a little fun on the island.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞

"Well, there is my astrology room. It's rather beautiful in my opinion." Nymth said as she started to head that way. She opened a beautiful purple oak door to the room and flicked the lights out. This place was her pride and joy, the stars she had charted appeared on the ceiling, twinkling brightly just as they would in the night sky. "Is there a certain constellation you would like to see?" She questioned, smiling proudly at the other.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:47 am

Hex Blackmane
Hex laughed softly at that and winked at her again. She was interesting to be around, from what he knew of her so far. He listened to her offer and smiled. "That does sound acceptable." He agreed as he reached out to shake her hand. "But what to do until then." He stared across at her in silence for a bit, wondering if she was being truthful about telling him. But he hadn't seen any real reasons to doubt her just yet. And one way or another he would find out soon.

Ember Killian
Ember followed after her an smiled as she walked in after her. "It is beautiful," she agreed as she looked up to the ceiling. She glanced towards Nymth and smiled back at her. "I'll leave that choice up to you." It certainly seemed like she'd have an easy time getting along with her. She was enjoying this so far, at least. But she still didn't know a lot about Nymth really. Finding out more about her should be fun.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:19 pm

Mikayla shrugged, besides drinking, playing card games, and working, there wasn't much else to do aboard her ship. "Hmm, would you be interested in taking a tour around my ship? Or is there something else that interests you?" She suggested as she hadn't quite thought of what to do in the meantime. "If you're hungry I can take you to the cafe and have the chef cook you and your crew something?" She offered, a small smile on her face.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
"Thank you, I charted all of these myself in my free time." Nymth told the other, blushing slightly at the compliment. This wasn't something she had often told other people about, not even all of her crew knew about the room, just not to go in it. "Well, my sign is the Libra so lets find where that is." She mused, going over to her charts to find it in the constellation map. "Here it is.. Its right there do you see it?" She asked as she pointed it out to her newfound companion.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:58 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex stared over at her as he listened. "You can show me around if you like, I'm open to pretty much anything." But maybe he would get to know something more about her if he got to look around a bit. Something to at least hold him over until later. It seemed like he was just as interested in her as she was in him, but he was trying not to show it. It was somewhat rare for him to show too much interest in others.

Ember Killian
Ember grinned a little as she noticed her blushing and continued to stare over at her. She watched her as Nymth walked over to her charts and nodded at her as she asked if she saw it, looking where she was pointing. "Yeah, I see it." She smiled, but was glancing at her from the corner of her eye as well. This wasn't what she expected when she got invited back to her ship, but it was nice. Ember didn't have anything like this on her own ship, that was for sure.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:47 pm

Mikayla nodded and stood up to guide the other around her ship. "Well obviously I have a little collection of skulls here, they're my pride and joy and a little warning to not cross me." She said with an amused smile spreading across her lips. "Now, come with me and I can show you my brandy and rum collection, and maybe have a little fun," she said with a flirty wink. "If given the chance my crew loves to throw a little party." She purred as she lead him out of her office and to the winding stairwell down to the cellar.

𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐭𝐑 𝐯𝐲𝐱𝐧𝐧𝐞
nymth smiled at the other as she could tell she was being looked at. She looked the other up and down, admiring the beauty before her. Usually by now she would have been kissing her, but for some reason she faltered. Maybe it was because she was nervous, no she is never nervous, but it seemed as if Ember did have some sort of spell over her. "This is my secret little hobby, but enough of this boring stuff, time to get a couple of drinks hm?"
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:55 pm

Hex Blackmane
Hex nodded at her as she spoke and smiled as she mentioned the skull collection. He stood up to follow her. "I'm always down for fun." He chuckled as she winked at him and followed her, letting his other crew members stay back as he was sure he could handle being alone with her just fine. Honestly even if anything bad did happen, which he doubted things would go that way, he could fend for himself perfectly fine without their help. "I can relate to that, I like a good part sometimes myself."

Ember Killian
Ember stared at her as Nymth looked her over. She chuckled and winked at her. "I don't think anything about you is boring. But sure, drinks sound fun." She grinned widely as she waited for her to lead the way. After all the flirting, she was almost surprised Nymth didn't try anything. She didn't seem like the type of person to hesitate anyway, but Ember didn't really know that much about her. That was just the kind of vibe that she gave off from what little she did know of her.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes