Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:29 am

“Is that how old I look?” Zoticus questioned with a chuckle before really replying with, “I’m twenty-two.” He was content to follow her toward the small coffee shop, his gaze flickering about the decor it had outside. The smell of coffee and sugary sweets filled the air nearby, and he could only glance toward the woman nearby at her declaration.

Zoticus nearly froze once she grabbed his wrist but allowed himself to be pulled toward the entrance, soon just coming up behind her and idly glancing around the room, then the menu. However, his gaze flickered down to her once she begged him to order something. Did he look stressed? Shoot. Here he thought he had been hiding it well. The puppy dog eyes rewarded her with a head tilt from the man, and a huff of amusement shortly afterwards. “In that case, why don’t you surprise me?” He begged with a small smirk, soon reaching into his pocket only to slide a card across the nearby counter, toward the barista there, without even looking at her. “The last drink will go on this card.” He wasn’t about to take advantage of the family that just hired him. “I’ll take whatever the lady orders for me.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:37 am

Avery smiled triumphantly. "I knew it, you wouldn't be able to resist me!" She teased him, before she quietly ordered him a mystery drink. "Do I have to use your card? Why can't I just use this?" She asked, pulling out the same card she had used at the store.

"Technically you'll just get paid, and it won't matter that much." Handing him his card back, she slid her Dad's card across the table in lightning speed, before he could utter a word. "You deserve a break, everyone does. And don't listen to him, all four drinks are on this card, please~" The employee seemed lost for a moment before she actually listened to Avery's words, figuring it'd be better for her side.

" You look like you're my age, not 22 or something. But you were quoting like some fifty two year old. " She lightly teased him, stepping off to the side to wait for the drinks.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:55 am

He huffed at that. “The only reason I am unable to resist you is because you are my client.” It wasn’t because she looked so familiar, hah, no way. The way she smiled, it was nearly the same… He shook his head at the thought, willing those memories away. No need to ponder on them now. “I don’t want my drink on your father’s card because that would look like I’m taking advantage. If you really insist you put the drink on that card, then I will be leaving a note for you father to take it out of my check.” He knew that that little money probably didn’t make any dent in Mr. Mars account, but still… the more money he could save, the more money could go to the boss’s wife.

Still, he allowed her to do as she wished, and soon flashed a look at the employee across the table before taking his card back, then straightening his glasses. “Technically I haven’t even been on duty long. I’ve worked harder than this without much of a break. Unless,” He leaned a bit closer to her, “you have some other motive.” He was genuinely curious. She seemed much like a wild card. What was she planning?

However, as they went back to his age he could only huff as he followed her off to the side. “I suppose looks can be deceiving.” He mused idly, his gaze lingering on her for a moment longer. “I read many a book in my spare time, though. I suppose I should be prepared to withstand more of your teasing in the future if I like to quote things here and there.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:23 pm

"He's not gonna care, and it's a tiny little drink, just chill, no need to ruffle your feathers, I promise." Avery smiled. "Well I dunno, you look tired and need to chill, that's all. We could go to the hot tub if you want! It's new and I'm not allowed to use it unless I have someone with me and I'm always by myself.. Well that's what I wanna do.. I'll do what you wanna do, okay?"

She looked up at him, like he was a friend from school, not her bodyguard. The poor girl was lonely, it showed. " Thank you! " She sent a smile to the employee who brought their drinks out. " Here's the drinks, we'll drink ours here, Scarlett's used to her drinks either being cold or warm, it's fine. She's gotten over me getting home quickly, she's lucky I even go in the first place. "

Handing him his drink, she sat down on a chair across from him. "So did you get framed into being my bodyguard?" She asked, her pale blue eyes studying him.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:00 pm

Goodness, he couldn’t help but notice how much she seemed to ease into his presence. She had to have been lonely. Zoticus couldn’t help but feel sorry for the girl. “I’ll do whatever you want. In case you’ve forgotten, I’m new here.” He teased. “I don’t know what I want to do, so I’ll do whatever you want to.”

The bodyguard took his drink from her with a nod in thanks, ultimately helping her into her chair by pulling it out for her. He’d settle down in his shortly after, idly looking over the drink she had ordered him. It didn’t… look familiar at all. Then again, he never went to places like this, he had no reason to. He looked back to her once she questioned him, his hand going to fix the glasses on his face. “Framed? Mm… I wouldn’t say so. I came to your father for the job after hearing about it from a few acquaintances. Seeing as I had just completed my previous job, I thought I’d see your father about it. I didn’t expect him to hire me on the spot, however.” He responded as he reached up to comb a finger through his fair locks. “I have most of my belongings in my car, though, so it’s not a big deal.” Feeling a bit more relaxed, he seemed confident enough to question her on a few things, too. “Your father mentioned you tend to sneak out, but are errands the only reason you do? Why don’t you let your father know of your plans before you leave?”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:59 pm

"Okay then! Once we get back I'll help you unpack your stuff, or whatever you'd like help with, and then we can go swim or something!" Avery smiled, but the smile started to fade from her face. "Yeah, that's mostly the reason why I sneak out. If I don't get Scarlett her stuff, then she gets me in trouble somehow, or threatens me, and most of the times it's important stuff I don't wanna lose."

She sighed, taking a sip of her drink. "I used to tell him where I went, but he'd always send someone with me, whether it was a hired hand or one of his friends creepy sons, he always made sure I had someone with me, simply because Scarlett got drunk and into a car wreck one day, she still claims she was drunk." She shook her head. "I even have my license, but he won't let me drive."

Focusing on her drink the girl seemed to open up. "I don't know why I'm so useful to him anyways, if Jayce marries Scarlett, which he probably will, then the two of them will take over his company, and then I'm just left over. I dunno, I just sorta do my own thing, live, play video games, just try and stay away from Cherie and Scarlett, if I can get away with it. I've tried making friends with the hired people, but they're so formal and don't know how to play Just dance, it tires me out trying to teach them."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:09 pm

A small smile mirrored her own upon his face, he unable to help but offer her a small one of his own as she nearly beamed at him. However, as her smile started to fade, so did his, and it only deepened once she gave her reasoning. While he clearly disliked the fact this was her life, he was unable to give her any advice in such an area because he had never experienced it. He couldn’t figure out a way to fix it… yet. Wait, why even fix it if the eventual plan would possibly fix that? Ugh, so many problems, so little solutions.

He brought his cup to his lips, savoring the hot, sweet flavor of whatever he had, hints of caramel and vanilla dancing across his tastebuds. While he wasn’t opposed to it, it felt like he was drinking a dessert when his caffeine of choice was just black coffee. “Sounds like Mr. Mars is a little too overprotective. Strangling his children is not the desired route either… I’m sorry to hear you must go through such things.” He murmured apologetically.

The man was otherwise silent as she continued on, idly taking a sip of his drink once in a while. He kept in mind the names she gave, but ultimately frowned. “I’m afraid I won’t know how to play Just Dance. My own parents never allowed me the pleasure of video games as a child… and once I moved on from them I didn’t really have the time.” He didn’t really want to bother her with her teaching him if she had such a hard time with the other staff, even though he was a fairly quick learner. But who knew? Perhaps she’d let him watch her sometime if she wanted a buddy to play with. It honestly seemed like it. “But putting that aside, if you find that this Scarlett and Cherie are… shall we say, threats to your personal security, you can use me to your advantage, if you so desire to enforce it. You are my client, and while I am hired by your father, my business is to protect you and your personal belongings from any perceived threats.” Even though he was mildly certain he’d probably upset her father, he thought it was worth a shot for what little time he intended on bonding with her. Avery appeared open enough, perhaps this mission could go through much more quickly than anticipated.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:33 pm

"He probably is.. But there isn't really much I can do to change anything. Nothing I say can make a difference whatsoever." Avery smiled as she shrugged. "It's alright if you don't know how to play video games, I can teach you. Some of the staff are so dim whittled it doesn't even cross their minds as to how video games work."

"I'll teach you one of these days, I promise you that. They don't really threaten my personally security, but i try and stay away from them, they're simply people I don't like being around, and I don't want to be influenced by them, I don't wanna be like them when I get older and stuff." She caught her breath.

"You get used to it, I was alone for quite awhile, which is probably why the heck I'm talking so much right now...
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:10 am

It was too bad to hear such things, unfortunately all he could do was just pity her. At least she didn’t have too long and she could finally make it out of this place. He nodded at her notion to video games, content to just lean back into his chair and idly sip his drink.

Zoticus was silent as Avery continued on, ultimately nodding and flashing her a quick smile. “It’s understandable. Do not fret about it.” He mused lightly. “Although I am surprised you don’t have more friends. Wouldn’t someone like you have many friends?” He never had many friends either in his lifetime, it wasn’t like they would always be there anyway.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:21 am

Avery smiled again. "Oh please I'm anything but fretting about it, my life will figure itself out somehow, I'll just be here waiting for it."

"Pfft, I have friends, more male then female which I fine strange, but I hang out with my girl friends more often just because we click in personality better." She shrugged. "They're all from school, and are pretty busy most of the time."

"I tend to bond and make friends with lots of people when I want to. How about you?"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me