1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:07 pm

Liv holds back a giggle and gave him some more meat. She wasn't very hungery anyways. Liv had had a large breakfast. She looked down at the wolf, very curious about him. "Liv." When her name was said, her head snapped up. "Could you get us some water?" Her father asked. "Uhhh sure." Liv said while going inside the house and grabbing four glasses. She quickly filled them up and set a glass down in front of each person. "Could I go take a walk in the woods?" Liv asked. It had looked like she had eaten most of her food thanks to the wolf. Her mother looked down at her plate and nodded. "Go go." Her mother shoed her. Liv wanted to find the wolf. She quickly climbed down the deck's steps and started into the woods. "Don't get eaten by a wolf." Levi yells after her. Everyone at the table laughs. Liv just stays silent. Walking deeper into the woods.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:11 pm

The wolf had carefully taken the food provided; however, his stomach is quickly turning. There is something wrong with that food. And perhaps a little human who eats so very little does not notice. But he does.

So, when she gets up to get water he turns and walks back into the woods, silent and unseen as before. It's his gift, part of it, to be seen or not when he wishes to be. Once safely away he grunts and up comes the food; like all wolves he can puke on command. Quietly, he circles around, checking the perimeter, listening. Thinking.

He doesn't believe it when she wanders back into the forest, so, he stands in a clearing, right in her path, and stares at her.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:16 pm

Liv smiled when she saw the wolf, but she was also quite nervous. She sat down on a fallen tree, her eyes not leaving him. Liv stretched her hand out to the wolf.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:53 pm

"Boof?" Is the questioning bark he sends her way, green eyes vibrant and beautiful. Then, she's sitting and stretching out her hand and he slinks closer to the girl. Liv, she'd been called by the girls' father. Jensen nudges his nose into her palm again, wags his tail twice before slumping into a sitting position.

This is so hard!

He wants to tell her that she's being poisoned. He wants to tell her that she is worth so much more than how they're treating her - with disdain and cruelty and coldness and violence. But... she only knows him as a wolf! Not as a man. He lays his head across her lap and sighs heavily and continues to watch her. What can he do to make her life better? Besides being a mutt! Her mutt.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:27 am

Liv smiled. She stroked his head softly and scratched behind one of his ears. "Good boy." She said softly. They had a dog back in the Netherlands, but they had to leave him there. Liv missed him so much. It felt like a piece of her heart was still in the Netherlands.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:42 am

The wolf grumbles and groans and leans into her hand; if she ever found out he could be on two legs he would be mortified by this. But her fingers scratching at his ears feels so good that right now he doesn't care.

Good boy? He's a good boy.

And she smells so nice. It makes him both hungry and thirsty and he pokes her stomach with his nose before lightly tugging at her shirt. 'Come follow me!' Is what he's trying to imply, 'come with me!'

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:58 am

Liv giggles. She stood up. Ready to follow the wolf. "Livvvvvv!" Her mother calls. "Oh shoot I gotta go. Bye." She said while patting his head and running toward her house. Her mother met her on the back porch with a plate of cookies. "Here take these to our neighbor and introduce yourself." Her mom demanded. Liv took the plate in her hands. "But you know I'm not good with people." She said. "Just go." Her mother said, turning away. Liv sighed and started towards Jensen's house. Once she got there, she knocked on his door and waited.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:17 pm

The wolf huffs moodily and follows her to the edge of the yard; then, listens to the conversation that the pair have. As soon as Liv turns for his house - a good six acres away - he too turns, streaking for his back yard. If he is to keep up appearances he needs to get there and be human, fast.

Jensen slides through the doggy door and shifts forms as he does so. That hurts! He scrambles up from his knees and plunges into a cold shower; it doesn't mask the scent of the woods much, but it does help to get rid of any mud. Its seconds as he pulls on his sweats and a gray t-shirt, even as he dries his hair and throws on the TV, as if he isn't expecting anyone. He takes a deep breath, leaving the wet towel at the foot of his bed before walking back into the living room with his phone to sit back on his couch.

That gate squeaks as she passes through it, and he smiles to himself, then, he man hears the knock at his door. The bell rings softly and he has to take a precious second to stop himself from bounding to the door like an over excited puppy; sedated and yawning he opens the door. (As if he had been dozing on the couch.) "Er, hello?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:15 pm

Liv's hands were shaking and she was visibly nervous. Her palms were quite sweaty also. "H-Hi, my mom s-sent me over t-to give these to y-you. We're y-your new neighbors." Liv stuttered, looking up at him. She was curious about this neighbor but also absolutely terrified. She held out the plate of cookies.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:59 pm

Those same apple-green eyes seem to take in her appearance; rather they reflect her. He can smell cookies, they lack the off scent that her plate had had. A smile tugs at his mouth, "Hey," he's leaning on his crutch, "I'm Jensen. What's your name neighbor? Would you like to come in?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me