☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:34 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: open

The dark haired one looked around, half turning his body. Now that he'd turned away from his original position, he heard the sound easily. He rolled his eyes, and patted Queen. He then said "I know you're there...because of your stomach."

Family (Xavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10))
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:10 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

With a soft sigh escaping his lips Allen hung his head in defeat, knowing there was no way for him to escape this situation now. Frowning he slowly came out from around the corner and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "So... You heard that huh.." he muttered, his bright orange eyes gazing anywhere but the thief in front of him.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:17 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: open

The dark haired one shook his head a couple times. He then glanced over to where he saw a figure moving, coming out of hiding. He nodded to himself a bit, then let out a small sigh. He nodded to the other male, saying "Yes, I heard it...and who are you?"

Family (Xavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10))
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:45 pm

Allen

The detective struggled for a moment, unsure how to respond. Taking in a deep breath he glanced at the other for a brief moment. "My name's Allen.." he said softly, his belly letting out another impatient rumble which caused him to sigh, he really screwed up this time.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:50 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one nodded at the other male. "I'm...call me X," he said, not wanting to actually give his whole first name. There were obvious reasons why...and he said "This is Queen." He then tossed something, a cereal bar or granola bar or other such.

(He carries some in his pockets. Suit pants have pockets, I think.)

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:09 am

Allen

Nodding at the strangers introduction the detective caught the bar and tilted his head to the side a bit. "W-why are you giving me this?" he asked. After all he was just a stranger, plus he had been trying to catch the thief for a long time. So to have him be kind to him was a bit odd.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:58 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one watched him catch the bar. He shook his head a couple times, glancing down to the dog a moment. She wagged and leaned on him a bit. He then looked to the other man again, saying "You're hungry, and I'm not a jerk..."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:20 pm

Allen

Allen let out a small sigh and placed a hand on his belly as it grumbled again. "Yeah but.. it's my fault anyway" he said. After all if he hadn't fallen asleep at his desk earlier he would've had time for dinner. Monticello and his boss were going to be so mad at him he just knew it.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:36 pm

The dark haired one nodded to the other male. "Why didn't you eat anything?" he asked, wondering why he cared anyway. If Allen had eaten, he probably could have caught Xavi. Shaking his head, he asked "Are you...here to catch me?"

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:55 pm

Allen

Sighing Allen wrapped his arms around his waist and hissed at his belly, hoping it would stop. "I just.. didn't have enough time for dinner.." he mumbled. The detective was caught off guard by his question. He knew he couldn't tell the truth or else he'd ruin everything. Thinking for a moment he shook his head, "no I'm not" he said.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me