Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:35 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the pack house ||

He watched as his father walked away and Weston sighed with relief. It felt as if the tension in the whole house was gone once he left. Weston glanced at Davina and thanked her with a nod of his head. ”Of course Alpha. I told you that I would make sure that nothing would happen and that shows it right there. I knew he wouldn’t dare try anything with me present. Who knows what he would have done if Jessie were here....” she spoke and Weston had to agree with her on that one.

Who knew how it would have gone if Jessie were here instead of Davina. That was something that he didn’t dare want to know or find out at all. Shaking his head, Weston removed the suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt before walking upstairs to change. He couldn’t wait to get out of the ridiculous suit since it wasn’t his thing at all. He changed into a pair of sweatpants and a black v neck shirt and pulled his long hair back into a ponytail.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:28 pm

[hey Seeley, is Davina bi or pan or anything? Since Ruka is my other main character, I want her to have a mate at some point, not played by me, to help with the pups. She also will probably find the abandoned or orphaned pups, and keep two and offer to let Weston and Jessie adopt the other two. If that's alright. Or I could have my characters I'm just mentioning adopt the four pups. The four pups are going to be main characters, though, meaning they'll have headers]

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka and others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf wagged her tail still. The reddish brown male, Cinnamon, nipped back at her and wagged. Gigi got away, shaking her brown coat out. She then rushed back in, trying to jump on the blue eyed red and white she wolf.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Jessie and others

The green eyed brown she wolf smiled and let the two black wolves lie beside her. They both had black hair and brown eyes as humans. Ami leaned on Ritsu happily. The oddly green eyed black Ritsu (eyes only green as a wolf) began to talk with Ruka.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:17 pm

(Davina isn’t looking for a mate, let alone a new one anytime soon. She lost her mate Quinten not long ago so she’s still healing. I could make another though.)

|| Weston Hartwell || 26|| male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the pack house ||

Once he was settled in the den/fireplace area, Weston eased himself into the chair in the corner and was finally able to relax. That meeting was a bit stressful, more so than he cared to admit. He was fortunate that Jessie wasn’t there or she would have been way too stressed and that’s something he didn’t want. Plus with his father being there would have only made matters worse.

Just as he was about to doze off, Davina mind linked info about more rouges nearby and they were waiting not far from where Jessie and the others were. Weston slammed a fist on the chair and growled. Of course those pesky rouges would come back for more. He told her to send out some of the best fighters and he would join them. No one was sure how many there were or how they got here so quickly.

Weston got up from his chair and made his way out front. The anger within him was rising and his eyes turned black, knowing that he couldn’t hold back his wolf any longer. After the meeting along with his father and now these darn rouges. He stepped down from the stairs and stood still. Jessie my dear, go in the den/living room and stay till it’s safe. I’m not risking putting you and our hopeful child in danger. he told her.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:11 pm

[oh boy, didn't know that, thank you for telling me; also, yes please, if you don't mind]

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka and others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf wagged her tail still. She made a small sound when she heard the other wolf. She dipped her head to herself, then raised it again. Okay, she said back to him, and nudged the other wolves. Cinnamon, Gigi, their siblings and mother nodded. They went into the living room/den as they were told to. The red and white, blue eyed she wolf then turned to the others. She nudged the two black male wolves, telling them as well.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Jessie and others

The green eyed brown she wolf smiled and watched the others. She then looked over as Jessie told the others where to go. She, Ami, and Ritsu all got up as well. She let the guys go, waiting for her alpha female to go first then following her to the room.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:34 am

(Yea so what do you prefer? Male or female? I can make either one)

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: outside ||

The large male crossed his arms across his muscular chest and scanned the area. He was about to turn around when someone approached out of the corner of his eye. Weston turned back around and saw that at least five rouges emerge from the clearing. One of the wolves he recognized. Tyson, his own brother. Well half brother really but unfortunately they were related by blood. The brown wolf smirked at the sight of Weston and shifted into his human form.

From a distance you wouldn’t think they were related, yet when they stood side by side, you could see some resemblance between them. The two brothers stared each other down for a moment before Weston spoke. “Well look what the cat dragged in.....What do you want Tyson?” he huffed in response. The shorter male snorted and said, “I heard father stopped by and you gave him a hard time. Plus I want to challenge you for Alpha.” not looking away.

Weston laughed and shook his head. “Ha, you want to challenge me? Ha well you’re not an alpha. Whereas I have full alpha blood. You however, only have maybe half. Don’t forget that we share the same father, not mother. You don’t have the right to challenge me. Plus you would lose. Even you know that Tyson.” Weston explained. It was true, they both shared the same father whereas Tyson’s mother was actually a human. Weston hardly ever saw her but he heard stories of her.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:48 pm

[Im going to go with female]

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf sighed with relief. The red and white, blue eyed she wolf walked into the room too. She looked back at Ruka, as Ruka followed her then. She smiled a sweet smile at the other she wolf, then laid down.

The green eyed brown she wolf smiled and watched the others. She then looked over to Jessie, as she smiled at her. She hummed and dipped her head to the smiling alphess. She then sat down, curling her tail about her paws and yawning a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:10 am

(alright i will see what i can come up with lol)

|| Weston Hartwell|| Male|| Alpha Male|| Mate: Jessie || Location: outside ||

Tyson snarled with anger at his older brother's words. But Weston did have a point. Tyson knew that he wasnt an alpha by blood unlike Weston was. Plus even if Tyson tried to argue with it with their father, sadly he would side with Weston since that would be the only thing that the two would at least agree on.

Both Tyson and Weston could remember the conversation that they both had with their father many years ago before Tyson was kicked out of the pack. He had tried to challenge both Weston and their father for being the alpha. Ye t that did not work in his favor. Instead, Weston was able to prove to his brother that he would not be able to win. And now here he was once again, trying to prove that he wanted to be alpha. After the first time, Weston had given his brother a nice scar over his right eye as a reminder of that first time.

Meanwhile one of his fighters, Amiara raced to Weston's side, ready to take on the fight if needed. "Stand down Ami, he might not do anything." he spoke, not taking his eyes off his brother. Tyson narrowed his eyes when he saw the small blonde hair girl come running in alongside Weston. Tyson shifted into his wolf and charged ahead. Weston was about to shift when he saw Amiara race ahead and body slam him. She may be small but she makes up for it in power. Tyson tumbled from the impact and snalred with anger.

Weston shifted into his wolf and the two brothers began to roll around. The sound of growls, snarls and cries echoed loudly throughout the forest. The sound of their bodies slamming into one another was something that did not sound pretty. The two continued to wrestle along the grounds, till finally Weston was able to pin his brother down and hold him. The rouges tried to step in, but Weston snarled loudly with fangs exposed. They all backed down and whined softly. Weston focused his attention back on his brother and growled. "Dont you ever, I mean ever, come back here again. Do you understand me? The next time you cross into my territory again, you'll regret it. Now go before I end it now." he said, releasing his hold on his younger brother.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:54 pm

[XD kay, cool]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka and others (Ginger; Cumin, Brown, Gigi, Cinnamon; Ami, Ritsu)

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf hummed to the pups and females, and even the males. The red and white, blue eyed she wolf looked up. Her ears twitched and tail flicked a bit. Her nose twitched a little bit as well. She had no idea the younger brother had come around...She had no idea he and Ami were fighting, or rather she'd bowled the male to the ground. She then heard the sounds that happened outside...Her ears went back, and she looked to the others.

The green eyed brown she wolf sat with the others, and looked to her cousin. His mate was once again leaning against him. She smiled a bit, then her own ears went back at the sound of the fight...She watched the mother wolf stand over the pups protectively. She moved to sit a little bit closer. Just in case Ginger needed someone to lean on, look to, whatever. The red she wolf looked to the brown one gratefully. Ruka smiled calmingly at her, then lowered her head to see the pups.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:20 am

(I will go make the form now.)

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Location: Outside the pack house ||

Once all the rouge wolves had finally left, Weston slowly lifted himself from the ground and winced in pain slightly. Thankfully there wasn't much for injuries other than his body feeling very very sore from the wrestling with his younger brother. Weston shifted out of his wolf and glanced over to see that Amiara had shifted back as well and brushed her messy blonde hair back into her face.

"Well done Amiara, but next time dont just run in without me saying so. That could get you killed. But good job. Now lets go back inside to join the others. Plus it is almost dinner time anyway, so I am curious what will be for dinner tonight." He spoke and Amiara winced slightly at his words but she knew that he had a point in what he had said. She grinned when food was mentioned and the young small blonde woman raced back into the house.

Weston chuckled at her actions and knew that was one way to get her attention, was food. Weston walked back into the pack house and went to go find his mate. He had also told Davina to keep an eye out for the returns of the rouges just in case they did decide to return for whatever reason. One thing for sure that came to mind was that he knew his brother would go to their father and complain about how they got into a tussle. He knew that it would not go well since their father would actually side with Weston this time around.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:53 am

[XD kay]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka and others (Ginger; Cumin, Brown, Gigi, Cinnamon; Ami, Ritsu)-> Weston/u]

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf hummed. The red and white, blue eyed she wolf then got up and left the room. She could just somehow sense that it was safe now. She found Weston, and barked gently to him before phasing back. "Are you alright?" she asked, known he'd know what she meant. He obviously knew they would have all heard that fight. She hummed as she then stood there and waited for an answer. She could smell the food that two of the others were making, were probably almost done making.

Ruka- [u]f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Jessie and others

The green eyed brown she wolf nudged the others to follow her. She watched Jessie go off to find Weston, since it seemed to be safe now. She herself went with the others to the big kitchen. They found the two siblings (? I think that's what I made them) making food. They also more than likely found Amiara in there. Ruka smiled sweetly as Ginger and the pups went to the kids table. Yes, they have a table for the kids. Ginger usually sat over there with her little ones.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me