1x1 with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:55 am

♢ Neona ♢
Neona gave a shy smile as Mitra rolled onto her back,"D-Do you have someone like that?" She asked him quietly.

♤ Zepher ♤
Zepher grinned happily at her before shaking his head a little,"Naa, not really. It's not like I have a game tonight." He said before suddenly his eyes went wide,"Oh man, I do have a game tonight! I can't believe I forgot!" He said before looking at her,"Actually, I do have to go, or else I'm going to be hearing it from the team." He told her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi thought for a second, before nodding. " I'm pretty lucky to have my siblings." He said, without meaning to be sentimental. Though, with Takumi's compassionate personality, he couldn't help but be a little sentimental. " My brother and sister are the only people I know I can count on no matter what. They always have my back." he said with a chuckle, " I guess that's what a family does, eh?" Looking at Mitra playing, Takumi smiled to himself. He fully believed that pets could be as close as family; like how Mitra and Neona seemed to have an almost familial bond.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

“Oh” She nodded, understanding. Akira smiled,” Well, I’ll see you around then? “She gave a slight wave and turned to leave but had another thought. “Oh wait, “She smiled, taking the fire lily from her wild hair and giving it to him. “Here, I want you to have it” Akira explained. She had remembered what Zepher said about his mother growing them all over her yard and she thought that he might like the beautiful flower.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm

♢ Neona ♢
Neona smiled a little as she listened to him talk about his family,"T-They sound great." She said before frowning a little as he asked about what a family does, moving her gaze to look slightly at the ground,"I-I guess so......." She said in a mere whisper.

♤ Zepher ♤
The firebender nodded,"Yeah, absolutely!" He said happily before looking at her as she stopped him. He listened to her words before looking at the flower,"You sure?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:11 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi noticed her whisper and something tugged at his heart. She doesn’t have a family? He thought worriedly. “Yeah, they are pretty great,” he said, gently putting his hand on her shoulder, “Hey, would you like to meet them? My brother is coming to town later today to help my sister and I get settled into our new house.” He offered, “You can have dinner with us if you’d like? I mean, if you’re not doing anything, I’m sure they’d love to meet you.” Takumi didn’t know exactly why he offered the invitation, but he felt that Neona was pretty lonely. Maybe meeting his siblings would help her open up a little?

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

“Positive” Akira nodded, giving him another crooked smile, " Now get to your practice!" She said teasingly, " You want to play your best tonight, right?"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 pm

♢ Neona ♢
The blonde haired girl slightly tensed when she first felt his hand on his shoulder before slowly relaxing. Neona slowly lifted her teal eyes to look at Takumi,"A-Are you sure?" She asked softly,"I-I wouldn't want to be a bother." She said.

♤ Zepher ♤
Zepher chuckled a bit before carefully taking the flower with a nod to her question,"I'll be sure to do just that!" He said happily,"I'll see you around!" He called as he started to get on his way.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:09 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

" Nonsense, you wont be a bother" Takumi insisted, " We'll be glad to have you." He smiled, " If you do want to come, make sure to bring Mitra! I'll be sure to cook her all the sausages she can eat" He chuckled warmly, giving the poplar bear dog an affectionate pat.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

" See you!" She called, giving a wave. Akira practically beamed as she walked back to the small park where her brother was. She was a bit surprised to see him talking to some girl with a polar bear dog.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:59 am

♢ Neona ♢
Neona seemed to manage a little smile,"I-I can assure you. Wherever I go, Mitra goes." She said softly before quietly think about the offer,"W-Well....... I-I guess a little while couldn't hurt," She said.

♤ Zepher ♤
Zepher grinned like a goof as he headed down the streets in a light jog, making up for lost time as he ran to the arena to meet up with the rest of his team.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:15 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi nodded a bit, giving a friendly smile. " Perfect! We'll be glad to have you both over, if you want to come" he assured her. The boy didn't want to make her feel like he was forcing her into anything. The last think he wanted was to be pushy or anything; all he honestly wanted to do was let her have a nice time. He rather enjoyed meeting Mitra and Neona.

The boy looked up as he noticed his sister walk over. " Oh, Neona, I'd like you to meet my sister Akira" He said, introducing her.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira smiled to herself as she walked over to where her brother was. Lost in her own thoughts, she couldn't help but day dream about watching the pro-bending match tonight. The earthbender suddenly snapped out of it as she heard her brother say her name. " Oh, hi!" Akira said brightly, " It's nice to meet you"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:07 pm

♢ Neona ♢
Neona smiled a little at Takumi as she petted Mitra, giving a little nod to him as he spoke. When he brought her attention to the girl walking towards them, Neona gave a little wave to her,"O-Oh...... H-Hello......" She said softly.

♤ Zepher ♤
*currently in training*
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:17 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi smiled a bit, putting his hands in his pockets. The young man was a fairly quiet person, but he often was more soft spoken around his extroverted twin. It had always been that way since they were children; Takumi usually preferred to let his sister do the talking. But, talking with Neona was different becasue he really enjoyed talking to her.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira smiled brightly, her cheerful personailty showing through. " Nice polar bear dog! Are you from the Northern water tribe?" she asked. Trying to remember her primary school lessons, Akira was pretty sure that was where polar bear-dogs were from, though she wasn't exatly sure. Either way, she thought that Mitra was a beautiful animal. Akira loved animals even more than her brother did- if that was possible.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me