Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Exiled✩ {1x1 with Lil HamHam & Me}

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:09 am

"i dropped them near camp," ratwhisker meowed, looking down at the ground. "i didn't swallow any- I think." he meowed. "I- I'll go and get them!" He ran of into the forest, going to get the berries to bury them. he got close to the 'drop off point', but only to see a dead cat. "Fox dung! It's fawnpaw!" he hissed to himself. Fawnpaw was one of the newer apprentices, only seven moons old. he threw her into a fox den that he knew was populated, and ran away. he buried the rest of the few berries deep into the ground.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Moonrose sighed, happily. Her heart settled down. She sat down and got cozy. Windheart pushed into the medic den and sniffed the ground. "Hello Moonrose." He said, in a questioning tone. "Welcome Windheart, how do you do?" She asked. "I'm fine, but I am looking for my apprentice, Fawnpaw. She went missing a couple of hours ago. Mistpaw had told me that she was going hunting, but she has not come back since." Windheart said, with a slight glare. "Have you seen her, or maybe Mintypaw, I have seen them hanging out a bit." Windheart continued pushing. "What is this, some sort of interrogation?" Moonrose spat, slightly hissing. Windheart was taken aback and glared. "Moonrose, both you and I know you are stuck chasing after a warrior, starclan knows who, but you could be teaching Mintypaw bad things." Windheart spat right back. "I won't tell Springstar, but you better get you head out of the clouds." Windheart hissed, prodding out. "Let me know if you hear from Fawnpaw!" He yelled, already walking away.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:55 pm

"you okay?" the Tom meowed, following into the den. "the berries have been buried. everything is fine." he purred.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:49 am

Moonrose looked up at Ratwhisker when he entered the den. "Yes I suppose." She trailed off. "But Windheart came in and interrogated me for quite some time." She added. "He thinks that Fawnpaw is off on some date with Mintypaw, because she went missing." Moonrose purred, rolling her eyes. "Can you believe him! Fawnpaw just wants to come back with enough prey for the whole clan. She would never just go missing." Moonrose added, sounding peeved. "Do you know anything about where she could have gone?"
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:01 am

"i saw her hunting." ratwhisker meowed. "i kept quiet as not to disturb her. she was hunting a mouse." he meowed, a little nervousness showing in his eyes. "i didn't see her after that.." he meowed, his eyes returning to normal.
    "do you need any herbs at all? we can go and look for some." he meowed, trying to change the subject.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:20 am

{Just Testing A New O.C.}
{The Picture will be mine, because I drew it, But TINYPIC is not on it's a-game today, sorry.}

"I am a mistake..."
♥︎

My name is Bluekit. I am the daughter of Moonrose. I do not know my father. Shallowkit told me that he is a rouge. Springstar was kind enough to let my mother's position stay intact, after Mintypaw was murdered, and there was no-one who knew about herbs like my mother. She raised me, but it was Dawnwind who watched my eyes open, and who fed me. I will start training with my mother to become the future medicine cat. Springstar had assigned this role so I 'Would be a use, not a liability to the clan.' He did not hear that I heard this. I want nothing more then to find my true father.
"I should Not Be."
♥︎

{Bluekit comes into play about a moon after Ratwhisker's exiled.}

Moonrose's eyes slit when she noticed the slight nervousness. The returned to normal when he stopped lying. "That would be nice." She purred, licking her paw slightly. "No death berries though." She mewed. "Only the herbs that smell like sugar, one of the apprentices has a bit of green-cough." She was interrupted by a scream, louder then lighting. "FAWNPAW!" She heard her appreince yowl. "GET OFF HER YOU MOUSE-BRAINS!" She heard Mintypaw shout. She heard the hiss Owleye and Deerclaw, and the scream of frightened foxes. The fox noises faded away, and Mintypaw cries could be heard from the den. "Fawnpaw? Fawnpaw?" He asked. "Come on Mintypaw." She heard Owleye mutter in a grim tone. Then, she heard Minnowkt pipe in. "Don't worry Mintypaw, Moonrose can fix her. She fixed Springstar when he was attacked by foxes." Minnowkit mewed innocently. "No she did not. He was DEAD! He had 8 lives then!" Mintypaw spat. The voices were moving closer, and she looked at Ratwhisker with wet eyes. Fawnpaw was rushed into the medic's den, and Deerclaw set her down gently, and began to panic. "It's Fawnpaw, she was attacked by foxes She-" Deerclaw was cut off by Mintypaws scream of horror. "FIX HER BEFORE SHE DIES!" He hissed, dragging Fawnpaw to her paws. She stuffed her nose into her pelt, and stepped back. "She is already gone." She mewed, barely hearable. Mintpaw shook his head no. "No. No! She's ok!" Mintypaw screeched. She nudged Fawnpaw over, to reveal a giant wound deep into her stomach. "She is gone." She mewed. Windheart had rushed in. "Where is she?" He asked softly. Minnowkit was underneath him, looking at Fawnpaw. "Is she sleeping daddy?" Minnowkit asked to Windheart. Swiftwrun, Minnowkit's mother, had walked in and picked up Minnowkit by the scruff. When Moonrose lied Fawnpaw down in a certain position, she looked as if she was sleeping. Willowbreeze, Fawnpaw's mother had walked in, her eyes wet. She was licking her head, cleaning the blood, when she made a gruesome discover."Moonrose." She whispered. "Something is wrong with my kit." Moonrose nodded. "She was attacked by-" Moonrise was cut off. "No. Look at her muzzle." She mewed quietly. Moonrose looked at her muzzle and her heart stopped. "Excuse me for a minute." She purred, with no feelings. She sniffed her muzzle, and she automatically picked up the sickly bitter-sweet scent of death-berries. She stuffed her nose into her pelt again. Freezing. The blood, was as cold as ice, and Mintypaw watched Fawnpaw being attacked. This only meant one thing. Fawnpaw was dead before the foxes found her. She had eaten the death berries that Ratwhisker had innocently dropped. Ratwhisker murdered Fawnpaw
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:00 am

[[ooc- ill make a kit too.]]

ratwhisker rushed out of the den as quickly as possible. "argh!" he growled at himself. he went looking for herbs. "sweet, sugar, sweet, sugar.."
    he muttered in his head. he picked up something sweet, not sure what it was. he was hesitant to enter camp. he had to make moonrose come to him. "Moonrose!" he yowled out, inflicting a gash to himself. he lay on the ground, waiting. he wanted to go and get herbs with her, to tell her his feelings. it was worth a try to tell her.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:18 am

Moonrose sighed. She had just finished decorating Fawnpaw with flowers with Mintypaw, when she heard Ratwhisker's call. She looked at Mintypaw with sad eyes. "I have to go..." She mewled, standing up. "Can you finish?" Mintypaw nodded and looked back down at Fawnpaw. "She was my best friend." He whispered. Moonrose tilted her head, and gave him a sympathy lick. While she was licking his ear, she whispered small words, that he could not hear. "She was more then a friend for you." She flicked her tail goodbye and ran towards Ratwiskers voice. When he came into sight, she could barely look him in the eyes. She saw the wound on his side. "Was there a rouge cat here?" She asked, somewhat confused. She saw the markings, but the were inflicted by a cat, due to the size and shape of the marks. "Nevermind." She mewed, barely hearable. "D-did you hear about Fawnpaw?" She asked, clawing the ground. "S-she was killed by foxes." Moonrose lied.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:23 am

"i was attacked by a cat. at twolegplace." he meowed. he had been to twoleg place, to get the herb. it was catnip, and it was getting to him right now. "What happened to fawnpaw?" he meowed drowsily, faceplanting the ground.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:28 am

Moonrose held back a snicker as a face-planted. "Mintypaw found her begin attacked, and she was dead at the site." She mewed sadly. She did not want to bring up the death berries, because if a cat had followed her, they would report the Springstar, and Ratwhisker would be charged with murder. "She is currently being prepared to be buried." She looked at the herbs in his mouth. "That's Catmint, great job." She purred attempting to change the terrible topic.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me