A Strange New Universe)(Transformers)(Private!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Strange New Universe)(Transformers)(Private!

Postby .muse. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Technostreak Mech Autobot Commander Tag: Open

Nearly the second their ship had landed, a few of the team went about their business without bothering to discuss their next move as a team. This unsettled Tech, taking it as a sign that he was already failing as a leader. He should have held some sort of briefing or at least a quick chat with the others before letting them leave. They knew next to nothing of this planet after all, who knew what dangers they would face. A shudder of worry shook his entire frame from top to bottom as he pushed away stray thoughts of what could go wrong. The very last thing he needed was to lose a team member before even establishing a proper base, not that he minded using the ship as one for the time being. Clearly though the more adventurous bots needed something with more space to stretch their servos.

Thankfully the entire team hadn't rushed out into the unknown; that was a small comfort as he made his way through the ship intent to see the lay of the land for himself. It would have been foolish of him to gather the rest to formulate a game plan without even knowing the terrain layout. He had spent a good portion of the time they were travelling reading up what he could on the overall standing of the war, what information was known about their destination, as well as miscellaneous data on those he was tasked to work with. No amount of reading could have prepared him for the blast of heat that washed over him when the door opened. Bringing a servo to shield his optics from the intensity of the sunlight he muttered to himself “Primus, this is going to be interesting, to say the very least.”

Steelshadow Femme Factionless Explosives Expert Tag: N/A

In a location unknown, more specifically a cavern in a cliff side, dimly lit from within by pieced together computer systems, stood a being nearly as tall as the cavern roof itself. It could have been a strangely serene sight, a hermit busy at work with a welding torch in one servo and a strange metal object in the other. However, that could not have been further from the truth of the situation. She was hard at work creating a stockpile of explosives to lace the cliff side with, from giant claymore-esque objects to what could only be described as a launching device of some sort. On either side of her workspace were piles of wiring, switches, electrical components, even tubs of various liquid like substances of an unidentifiable nature.

The computers before her had been quiet for hours, the dull rhythmic beeping of a radar scanning repeatedly was the only sound it continued to emit. Compared to the ear bleeding sirens it had been screaming at her earlier in the day, the steady beep was hypnotic; fueling her to work much longer than was necessary, until she had enough explosives built to cover several cliff sides.

For what reason did she need to be preparing for war? The emergency alarms that had pulled her from a nearly catatonic state had alerted her to ships entering the atmosphere, though their locations were lost the second they did. She knew it was likely due to cloaking, which triggered the automatic response to set up a personal defense system the likes of which had never been seen before. Human technology wasn't that good, meaning it had to have been cybertronian. With the limited technology she had at her own disposal, she lacked the means to hide her own location. She had fled to earth to survive, and she wasn't about to let whatever strays that dragged themselves in change that. Later, after she rigged together a system that not even Optimus could have gotten through, she would try to find these invaders of her peace and find out their intentions on Earth.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:46 am

Mech-_Autobot-_Warrior-_Kakashi

Wildstreak

"-_Forget? You never told me._-" Wild replied in the comm, trying to figure out if he remembered her mentioning it.
"-_It's cool, no sign of anythin' else.
I think its abandoned._-" he sent over the coordinates as he watched the lone vehicle.
It was totally different to their own vehicle forms back on Cybertron.
He wondered how it had got way out here.
The granulated ground was making his frame irritated and the heat was unforgiving even with his whole cooling system on full whack.
"-_You think the 'cons are here yet?_-" he asked Kakashi as the thought came to his processor.

Femme-_Autobot-_Medic-_Open

Swift

The Autobot Femme was checking the supplies and noting them down on a data pad when she heard the doors of the ship open.
She turned and saw their new Leader stepping outside.
She walked over and stood next to him, data pad still in her servo.
Her purple gaze swept the magnificent land and her cooling systems kicked on.
"Beautiful...isn't it?" She said to him as she stared out.
"I'd say the heat alone would keep them away but Decepticons are well known to thrive in the high temperatures...but I imagine these conditions are extreme for even the most adapted." She pointed as a small hard-bodied creature scuttled along just in front of them.

Femme_-Decepticon_-Rogue/Logistics_-Open

Blindside

When the femme had a rough idea she sent their Commander a Comm link.
"_-Oberon, Sir, this is Blindside reporting.-_" the black femme stayed in her crouched position, looking around the dark greenery.
Her cloak trailing around her and flapping as a wind picked up and rustled the scene.
"_-The terrain is hard.
The greenery is dense enough to provide cover and where that is scarce there are large hills in the latter.-_" she told him, standing up now.
"_-It appears we have ironically grounded ourselves in a defensible and private area.-_"

(Awesome ^_^)
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:14 am

"Only Primus knows that." Kakashi replied. "I just pray that they haven't. They would easily destroy this planet just like they did Cybertron." She said with a sad sigh.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:25 am

Oberon Decepticon Commander tagged: Paws, Flight Taker, Sparrow, Blindside

Oberon, having realised that the rest of his team were exactly going to be responding any time soon, had gone back to one of the monitors, checking over the ship for damages and notifications to make sure everything was in order; of course nothing had changed in the few minutes it had been, nor had their surroundings taken a dramatic turn. That was when a COMM came through and he ever so slightly titled his helm, optics becoming unfocused as he aimed some of his attention inwards; it was their medic, a small femme of the name Paws. .: Of course Paws, I will send someone to aid you as soon as they have been briefed.:. he answered, voice soft and calm, not quite emotionless but nearly so. If they even turn up.. was wisely left unsaid.
And yes, maybe the fact he was surrounded by femmes was a little doom-impending for him, but he hid his unease well; he'd seen a lot in the war and met countless femmes and even though this was the first time he'd worked alone with them, he knew that the much rarer females of their race were some of the most vicious and effective Decepticon he knew.

That was when the second femme, the other Predacon name Flight Taker, entered. Oberon turned to her, straightening out his frame and squaring his shoulders, "I appreciate you coming Flight Taker, apologies if I caused you disturbance, but this is an urgent meeting that must be held if we are to make any progress." and though he didn't like talking to a Predacon whilst in their alternative mode, since they'd be unable to answer with words, he kept the thought hidden and to himself.

And then came a response form the last of his team members, Blindside. To say he was unimpressed with her words was an understatement, she'd defied is first order on the new planet by leaving the craft and he almost couldn't hide the twinge of annoyance at her action. But for now he brushed it off, also answering her COMM with his own, internal and unspoken one, .: Your report is appreciated, but unnecessary. I took the time to scan this planet before we landed, this was one of the best locations within the our vicinity. Now, return to the ship, you are required here for the briefing. :.

Sparrow Hawk ϟϟ Decepticon ϟ Assassin ϟ tagged: Oberon, Flight Taker

Sparrow remained still, quiet and helm low, she was tired despite her restlessness and waiting around for the others was starting to get on her already twitchy nerves. To her, being late when requested by a higher up was unspeakable, a punishable crime even... But she had trained under Soundwave and he was a very organised mech, unfaltering and ever striving to be the perfect soldier, so he never really allowed for fault, especially when it came to his apprentice and her training. Of course, Oberon's laid back and cool approach to things was very reassuring and refreshing, but also extremely unnerving.

That was when Flight Taker entered the bridge and Sparrow stood straight immediately, back plating rising slightly and wings fluffing out; she couldn't entirely help the reaction, it was part of her ancient, feral programming when faced with another ancient creature, and she didn't know this other Predacon too well... she was still contemplating how she felt about her and for now she was cautious, slightly threatened, but not at all worried that she'd be beaten into submission by anyone. Least of all one of her own kind. The femme tore her visored, golden optics away from the other, trying to remained still and silent, never showing weakness... just as Soundwave would have her act.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:10 am

| Paws| Decepticon | Mode; Alt | Alt mode; Energon Kit|
    "T-thank you sir!" As soon as the comm was closed she exhaled, her anxiety leaving her. The plates on her back unstiffened. From there she transformed and proceeded to the exit of the medical room. She took a stroll around the ship's halls, quickly memorizing the paths. Eventually she made her way to the energon storage room. Or rather, what was left of the energon. As she entered the rom by a few steps, the presence of real energon jumped her systems. The jolt of energy was no longer a surprise, but still annoying. Paws made her way to her corner and grabbed and off colored energon cube. Taking it in her mouth she made her way back to her room.

(Ayy paws is open :/)

| Flight Taker | Decepticon | Mode; Alt | Alt mode; Predacon |
    Flight bowed her head, looking Oberon in the eyes, addressing his presences. She took note of when he straightened up. Flight in fact liked it. Being more beasty made her scarier of course so bots were almost always on there toes around her. Soon she folded her wings back, a small bit of smoke withering out her nostrils again. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a black Predacon. Her amber optics thinned as she scanned the other Predacon. A hiss escaped her throat as she took a small step towards the femme. Flight re-spread her wings again when she noticed the femme had fluffed hers too. "is this... runt threatening me?"she thought harshly.

Snorting she turned around, circling it the opposite corner of the deck. She laid down though she was still alert of the black Predacon. Flight taker draped her open wings over her sides, her way of shield from a surprise attack. Whilst laying there she eye'd her closely.

(I personally really liked it, and it was one of the funnier movies.
I got alittle confused at some points, but I don't mind it.)
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Technostreak Mech Autobot Commander Tag: Swift/Open

Having not expected anybot else to join him in surveying the terrain, he stiffened as Swift spoke. Startled out of his thoughts at her presence, he quickly relaxed as he processed it was one of his team and not a threat. Something he would have to work on getting accustomed to. Prior to this journey he was rarely approached in a casual manner, always jumping to attention when a superior was in sight. Offering a small smile he nodded at her question, “It’s like nothing I've seen before.”

His optics followed where she pointed as he listened to her voice her thoughts on the land. “Perhaps we can adapt as this little creature has. Who better to learn from, than the natives?” With that he crouched down, resting his elbows on his knees, studying the strange little thing as it trundled on its way to wherever it was going. As he watched it another emerged from a miniscule hole in the ground to amble off another direction. With an amused smile as he watched the strange little thing, he looked up at Swift.
“Starting with finding a more suitable shelter than the ships confines. Everything must have a place to call home after all. This land may be harsh, but it is open. If we can find somewhere to set up a base, at least we will have the vantage of being able to detect anything that comes even remotely close before it has a chance to be a threat.”
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 am

Mech-_Autobot-_Warrior-_Kakashi

Wildstreak

After a minute of waiting and seeing a whole lot of nothing else the Mech moved in.
He focused on his goal and it was a push on his systems but he made it to the vehicle, seeing it in better detail now.
He stopped a small distance away and gave a whistle.
"Hubba hubba." he nodded in appreciation as he looked at the vehicle.
"-_Ay I haven't exploded yet._-' he laughed to Kakashi, indicating that he had made it to the vehicle.
"-_Now...I ain't a science-freak but if it has four wheels and hasn't transformed yet, in theory--_-" his tone changed in that questioning way as it always did when Wild was about to do something reckless and that would probably leave him in pieces.
He scanned the vehicle.

Femme-_Autobot-_Medic-_Technostreak

Swift

The Medic gave him a polite smile as she had appeared to startle him.
Swift watched him as he crouched and she watched the creature again with interest.
"Wise words for a rookie Commander." She looked at him.
The worry for his team may be distant now but it was always somewhere to be found nonetheless.
"You are doing just fine, Sir.
We could have been assigned with much worse." She said in reasurance, hoping to boost his confidence if only slightly.
"I have Bayflight repairing the Energon lines.
With a bit of luck we shall soon have the computers online again." She informed him.

Femme_-Decepticon_-Rogur/Logistics_open

Blindside

The femme's jaw set at Oberon's reply.
Of course she'd gone and done the wrong thing.
That's what growing up in a neutral party and then signing up to a bigger one got you.
"_-Understood, Sir.
Don't think this is an excuse but this was my job in my Order.
Old habits, Sir, I'm on my way.-_" she quickly turned around and dashed to the ship.
She cursed under her breath as she took off.
This wasn't her Order but she was still trained in Logistics.
And a Logistic was counted on to plan ahead, to make sure operations went on without fault.
Where she had lived she was obligated to defy orders for her rank, she couldn't expect these Decepticons to understand.
She swept into the room and folded her arms across her chassis.
her bright orange optics pierced through the veil of shadow provided by her hood.
She nodded calmly in acknowledgement.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:32 am

Oberon Decepticon Commander tagged: Flight Taker, Sparrow, Blindside

Unlike most, Oberon didn't take Flight Taker meeting his optics as a threat or challenge, but as a sign of confidence and prowess. He was also glad she didn't take it as a threat and watched her with an unreadable expression as she took her place on the other side of him to Sparrow, taking note of how the two reacted to one another; he was perfectly fine with a bit of rivalry between team mates and a healthy dispute for dominance, but if they spilled any energon on his ship or he found out they had attacked one another with the intention to cause serious harm, he wouldn't hesitate to slap stasis cuffs on the pair of them and lock them in the brig until they made up.
That was when he got a response from Blindside and he held back the ex-vent in response to her words, he understood where the femme had come from and that getting out of her old routine would be difficult, but she was a Decepticon now and needed to try harder, other commanders would have punished her terribly for such a slip u as it could have been a big compromise else where. He didn't have much the time to respond to her words however, for soon enough she too had joined them and he could begin the briefing and assigning of tasks. Paws, though a valued and important member of the team was not present, but she wouldn't be necessary for this next part, the little femme probably preferred the safety of her medical bay until the area was secured and safe. Which was fine.

"Now you're all here, there are certain things that need to be addressed." he glanced at each of them in turn, never resting his optics on one for too long to avoid intimidating them or even threatening them, "I know you've probably heard this countless times already, so I'll keep it short. Firstly, I expect you all to follow my orders and regulations; and under no circumstances are you to cause one another harm, steal, or act in a way that may compromise our position to the Autobots or the natives."
Now that was over with, "As you all know, we've been sent here to establish an area of command and keep the Autobots from claiming the land and planet for their own, we are to locate energon veins and prepare for the other Decepticons to arrive. We can't be certain what the natives of this planet will do when they happen across us or if they may be a threat, so I ask you all not to engage unless absolutely necessary. If when scouting or on patrol you happen upon an Autobot or neutral, report the sighting to me and don't be seen, if we can get an idea of their numbers without them suspecting us, we can coordinate an attack and take them down in one blow. They mustn't know we are here or how many of us there are, understood?"

Sparrow Hawk ϟϟ Decepticon ϟ Assassin ϟ tagged: Oberon, Flight Taker, Blindside

Sparrow clearly gave the wrong impression to the other predacon when her threatened display was met with very well oppressed anger, but that didn't make her change her pose or submit to this other dragon, Pits no. She'd faced off countless mechs before and had not yielded to them; in fact, she was more likely to stand her ground if the one threatening her happened to be large, loud, boisterous or just an aft. Apparently that was the fault of her stubbornness, she didn't quite know when the right time to fight or flee was and often it got her in a lot of trouble for making the wrong choices and angering the wrong allies... and enemies.

Then again, she was a lot smaller than a predacon should be and not in the right place to face off another of her kind who was much stronger than she was. It wasn't her fault she was this small and easily threatened, maybe that was a cause to her unwillingness to submit? Was it a kind of small-person-syndrome? She was nearly as tall as Soundwave now, but still small when compared to other dragons. When she had been created, the CNA sample had been from a sparkling and so she had been reborn a sparkling. Growing during the war had been terribly unkind to her systems and the constant pang of hunger and ever spreading sicknesses on the battle front plagued her consistently during her development, hence her lack of size potential.

After that little bit of drama, if it could be called that, the femme focused once more on her commander, taking in his words and taking note of the rules; they were the classic rules set down for most Decepticons, though the second part of his short speech was... interesting. So they weren't to attack the enemy, but lay in wait until they learnt more? It was a good strategy in deed, but one she feared some may have trouble following if they time came...
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:46 am

bayflight * autobot * mech

bayflight was heading back from his work to get a different tool when he noticed that some of the others seamed to be outside already. he was instantly a little worried for them and decided to comm one of them and check if they were alright. things had been quiet for a while now but that was hardly any reason to not be careful right? he decided to contact kakashi "kakashi this is bayflight, how are you doing, anything going on out there?"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:50 pm

"-Wild, I know that tone of voice. What are you getting yourself into now?-" Kakashi asked, finding his location and quickly running off to it. It's like taking care of a sparkling...A mech-sparkling. She thought to herself. Steel wasn't even this bad growing up. Sure, he'd get into trouble, but not the kind that Wild gets into.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me