1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:08 am

Matt was reading thinking about what he could be missing. He had to be missing something because it is not like he was just being paranoid. He knew something was after her he was just not sure what it was at the moment. He heard something downstairs and ran down in full attack mode ready to hurt anyone thinking she was still in her room. He instantly softened when he saw it was her. "Hey. Did you sleep well? I left you a salad and some fruit on the nightstand. I was not sure what to get you so I got a lot of food in the fridge." He said to her. "How is the shoulder?" He asked her. He hoped that she had not noticed him ready to fight because he was not sure who was down here. He watched her carefully.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:41 am

Alexia jumped when she heard him. She took a few deep breaths as she didn't want a panic attack to start. She kept her hand in her pocket in case she did need them. It could happen at any time. " You scared me. " She said, as she looked over at him. She the let out a chuckle as she wasn't mad or anything. " Yea. " She said. She kinda did sleep well. Her arm had been bugging her when she did toss and turn. " Thanks. I'm starving. It's good. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:44 pm

"Sorry. I did not mean to scare you. I was not expecting you to be up yet so you scared me as well when I heard stuff happening in the kitchen so I was ready to fight if I had to and was happy to see it was you and not someone else." He said to her. "We can go up to my bedroom and you can eat since the food is up there." He said to her. He walked to the stairs and then went up to his room and waiting for her to come up. He sat across the room with the same book he had been reading at the library and read trying to get anything he could on the whole situation. Finding nothing, he closed the book.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Alexia chuckled before she smiled. " It's alright. Don't worry about it. " She said. She wasn't mad or anything that he has scared her. She just shrugged it off like it was nothing. His bedroom? She didn't want to make a mess in his room when she ate her food. Sighing to herself, she decided to take his offer.

Alexia grabbed the food she needed before heading upstairs. She had a hard time finding his room, but soon found it. She would be careful of not to make a mess. " I will try not to make a mess. " She said. Really, she wouldn't try to make a mess.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:36 pm

"It is fine." He said to her and opened a book of werewolves and were to find most of them on the list. It was a few years old and had been stolen from their records so it was not totally accurate but he hoped to see something he needed to solve this puzzle. "Do you know of anyone who would want to hurt you?" He asked her as he looked through the book. "I tried to think of some vampires but I could not think of any and all I was told was he is not human..." He said thinking. "I am not sure about this. It could be anyone..." He said looking at the werewolf book.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Alexia nodded before she sat down, and begin to eat. She didn't eat that fast because it would probably upset her stomach. That's something she didn't want to happen. Hurt her? She couldn't even think of anyone who would want too. Her pack loved her, and would never hurt their own kind. This was just hard to think of. Everyone was friends. She shurgged as nothing came to her. " I don't know. I don't know why my old kind would want to hurt me in the first place. " She said. Again, it didn't make sense to her.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:20 pm

"Okay. Well, I am at a loss. These books tell me nothing about who could possibly be after you. I am at a complete loss. Granted the one for werewolves is a couple years old, you would think it would have some useful information but it just doesn't. I don't know where else to look. Everyone that I caught and tried to talk to would not tell me anything. That was part of their agreement. But I bet that hunter will report that I am watching you so they will bring bigger threats." Matt said and sighed. "I need to figure this out as soon as possible to get this over with." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Alexia nodded as she listened. She wished she knew too, but still nothing came to her. " I wish I knew too. " She says. She really did. If it was a werewolf, then which one but wanted her dead. It was hard to know because none of them made threats her. She placed a hand over her face as she sighed. If only she knew.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Matt nodded. "Well, I promised that I would figure it out and I will." He said. "Even if we have no idea who the enemy is." He said and walked to the window and looked out. He saw some animals running around and sighed glad that it was only them. He then saw someone he identified as a human. "I will be back. Stay right here and don't move." He said shutting the curtains and shutting and locking her in the room. He walked outside and went to the human to see what he wanted. He was lost and Matt pointed him in the right direction. Matt started back inside and went to the bedroom and unlocked it. "False alarm." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Alexia nodded as she looked over at him. She then raised a eyebrow when he said stay here. She didn't want him to get hurt, or even risk his life for her. He wasn't the one in danger, she was. " Please don't risk your life for me. I don't want you to end up getting killed because their after me. " She said. If he did end up getting killed, she would feel bad for sure.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you