Groupies! With HellyBoo and Noxyum {Kalon Based}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Groupies! With HellyBoo and Noxyum {Kalon Based}

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Atlas made it to the cafe, Peekon and Kieren following. The male stopped, however when a large drop of water landed on his tail. "Oh! Better get inside... unless you like water." The male skipped under cover, watching the rain fall steadily faster. The glass of the cafe let out a tinking sound as it was barraged, and Atlas smiled. He hummed again, sitting down at one of the tall seated tables.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Peekon skipped under cover and sighs softly, "That will make the trip home hard." She said simply and followed suit to sit Next to Atlas and smiled softly, "its been awesome meeting new friends, I don't get to see people often." She said honestly.

Keiren sat across from pair and rested his paws on the table and smiled softly as he grabbed the menu and glance, realising how thirsty he was.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Atlas smiled, grabbing the second menu and splitting the view with Peekon. "I agree. Its hard to get out when your constantly writing..." The male looked up and down the menu and decided on a themed Pumpkin Spice Coffee with some simple cheesy bred.

{Warning; Atlas is deathly addicted to Cheesy Bread}
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:34 pm

Tallis looked around the way to the cafe. It had started to rain, and Nyktelios was walking outside at noon. This was a thing that Tallis had never seen before.

They arrived at the cafe after it started to rain, and Tallis gave a sneeze. Nyktelios winced, knowing his step-sister would kill him if he ended up getting her son sick. Nyktelios watched as a rather handsome young kalon walked in, and he blushed. Tallis could hardly believe his eyes, the "price of darkness and ice" had blushed for someone he didn't know. That was certainly a new one.

Then Tallis set his eyes upon an angel, fallen from the heavens above. He stood up, and went to the table they sat at. "Hello! I'm Tallis Weratama, and this is Nyk! We were wondering if we could sit by you?" Tallis asked, looking at the amber angel. Nyk blushed at the black kalon.
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Atlas perked his ears, stopping the humming. "Oh sure!" He nodded happily. It was rare he got to meet others, and he needed to get to know as many as possible. "Im Atlas Mark.. You can call me Atlas or Mark, whichever you prefer." The Kal glanced back to the menu, and resumed his humming.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:43 pm

{My life is Cheesy bread}

Peekon looked over the menu and decided that she would get a Caramel milkshake and a slice of cheesecake to free her sweet tooth. She looked at Keiren and smiled a little, "Decided little detective?" She then glanced up as a pair of new Kals moved into our area and smiled, "Oh hi! Feel free! The more the merrier." Peekon chirped happily, "Names Peekon. My parents call me Sweetpea but please don't do that."

Keiren looked at Peekon as she asked him about his choice but moved his attention to the two new Kalons and shuffled a grin before placing his menu down, "Names Keiren." He said simply, not into the whole nickname.

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:55 pm

{Oy, I need some sleep for tomorrow.. Night peeps! <3 I will talk to ya tomorrow!}
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:56 pm

{Goodnight!}

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:57 am

Oyy half day because of celebrations for those graduating early!

[Does one remember who was streaming last night? ;__; I want to PM them about pre-growing Atlas}
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:04 pm

Ahhh I don't remember. haha. Sorry been a little busy today.

HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me