I Hate That I Love You || 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

nine

Postby adheline » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:21 pm

C L A Y T O N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ amused, confused role⇨ meetings in the park boy

He successfully found the matching sock and paired them, tossing them in the basket as well. He heard a syllable from her end and froze, wondering briefly if she was actually going to say something. It kind of seemed as though there was some part of her that wanted to do some sort of 'ring-ring-ditch' (his own take on ding-dong-ditch just with a phone), but he couldn't really be sure. Accidental dial, was his next theory. All were dashed at her question, and his eyebrows shot up. He relaxed at the rephrasing, but still couldn't help letting out a brief chuckle. He tossed the last shirt of the wash into his basket and held it between one arm and his side. With his other hand he grabbed his phone and took it off speaker, holding it up again to talk to her. "Uh, yeah. Yeah I'm open," he told her, walking back to his room and waving to his mother as she walked in the door. "Why, what's up?" He closed his door and dropped the basket next to his dresser to take care of later. He dropped heavily again to sit on his bed, watching the road outside his window.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:11 pm

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: Park || Tagged: Clayton

Jessie didn't know if she should be relieved or not by his answer. She doesn't know she would like it better if he said no and she would just apologize and hang out right away. It would save her of coming up with what to say next, which is what she is struggling with now. She bites her lip, wondering if she should asks or not. After a brief pause, she figure since she was already this far might as well asks. "Um...Well." she begins, letting out a awkward chuckle. "I need some help with..." She stops herself again, feeling embarrassed by what she was going to say. It's odd since she never had trouble asking any of her friend about this. Although her and Clayton aren't exactly friends, which could be the reason why this is so hard. "My homework for calculus." she finally mumbles out. She tries to relaxes herself by fiddling with hem of her shirt, it doesn't do much in her favour. "Could you maybe come and help me? I'm at the park." she asks with breaks between a few words. She winces slightly as she wsits for his answer. She doesn't know what she exactly expect him to answer, but she tries she prepresent herself for answer.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ten

Postby adheline » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:59 am

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ amused, confused role⇨ meetings in the park boy

If he had thought about it before, which he hadn't, he might have guessed that the girl's recent nervousness around him was strictly a result of his immediate mannerisms. However, he could now safely say that there was at least some of that 'I have no idea what say' conundrum factoring into her pauses. He smirked at a short silence from her end, in the middle of her request for help, and moved the phone to his other hand. Glancing at his door and biting his lip, he stood up and pulled his bag up to drop on the bed. After a moment of consideration, he answers in a mirthful voice that he can't really hide. "Yeah, sure. I can be there in five... well, ten minutes max." He shuffled through the contents of his bag, stacking everything that wasn't calculus on his desk. He knew before even lifting the thing that his bag was going to feel so light compared to usual. "Anything else?" he asked, finding a broken pencil hidden along the very bottom of the bag. There was always something else when he talked on the phone with his mother, he mused absently with a roll of his eyes.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:41 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: Park || Tagged: Clayton

Jessie could hear that he was amused by this, causing her to pout. Although upon reflecting on her previous actions, she can't say that it wouldn't make her laugh. She can't deny that she was glad that he agree to help her. A small smile quickly replace her pout on her face. She thought for a bit when he asks if there was anything else. "I don't think, or at least nothing I can think of at moment." she responds with slight uncertainty. She twirls her pencil in her free hand absent-mindedly as she decides to end the phone call. "Ah, thanks by the way. I'm hanging up now. I'll see you soon." she says, pausing slightly to let him respond before actually ending the call. Pulling her phone away from her ear, she stares at her phone for a bit, wondering if she really just did that. Shaking her head, she puts her phone away and figures she should still try to tackle some of the questions as she waits. She tries looking at her notes from earlier today, but it doesn't when she can't even understand what she wrote down. She sighs loudly. "God, I'm hopeless." she thought out loud to herself.
Last edited by lucky ⋆ on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eleven

Postby adheline » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:05 am

C L A Y T O N

Hefting the bag on his shoulder and practically gliding down the stairs, he nodded even though he knew she couldn't see it. "No problem, see ya." After slipping the phone back into his front pocket, he fed Tamerlane an early dinner and told his mom he'd be heading out, to which she replied they were having stew for supper and to be back for it. He showed proper disgust at the meal choice and began his drive to the park. During the drive he thought about whether or not Jessica had tried to contact anybody else for help before calling him. Surely he wasn't her first choice to study with, he mused. He didn't think that she was facile to assume he was the stereotypical dumb popular boy, but he wasn't sure why she would think to ask him anyways. Seven minutes after ending the call, he'd parked and began trekking the area. He'd found her easily enough, the key give-aways being her school work out and long brown hair, even if it was put up. Tapping his bag strap, he came up from behind her, dropping his bag on the ground loudly and sitting down next to her. "Hey, how's it going?" he greeted with an indulgent smile.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:41 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

A loud thump cause Jessie to lift her head from her notes, slightly startling her. She looks over to where the noise came from, letting out a relieved sigh as she sees Clayton sitting down beside her. She gives him a strained smile as he greets her. "It's going great." she answers sarcastically. "That is if 'great' meant being totally confused and having no idea what to do." She frowns, looking back at her notes. She tries to recall what the teacher said during class today, but nothing comes up. She zoned out for most of the class. Plus, it was morning and she always had trouble taking things in that earlier. "Probably should of listen more in class." she says, berating herself internally. She wonders what he is thinking right now. She had always appears to be sort of a shy nerdy girl, this probably seemed odd. Her group of friends all had good grades without much problem, hers were always mediocre at best in any subject that wasn't English or Art. Although, it has been improving with their help. She would have ask them for help right now, but she realizes they were busy, after she accidentally call Clayton that is.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twelve

Postby adheline » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:17 pm

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ amused, curious role⇨ meetings in the park boy

As she complained, he could only snicker at her sarcasm. Even when they were on terms of complete hatred, he would have been lying to say that he didn't like the attitude that she could pack into a remark. He watched how she seemed almost disappointed in her tactic of note-taking, or lack there of, and began to wonder if this was a common occurrence. He could tell from the start that she was smart, so he kind of figured that when paired with her quiet nature that she'd be all sorts of nerdy. Even now, he'd stand by his guess that she was book savvy and perhaps a jack of all artistic trades. However, less nerdy and more oriented towards the arts and literature and all that crap he tries his very best to keep away from. Not that he blamed her for needing help with math; after all, English was his own downfall. Very much so, actually. He just shrugged pulling out his own notes. "Hey, no worries. You know, one of my friends just sleeps through class," he told her, flipping through the notebook and humming in success when he found that day's lecture. He looked at her with a cheeky smile. "He doesn't listen at all," he winked, leaning closer to skim over her papers. "So what are you stuck on?"
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:12 pm

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

Jessie perk up slightly at what he said about his friend, a small smirk appears on her face. Although, it doesn't make her that much better. She feels like she would be less disappointed if she didn't listen since it would make sense why she doesn't understand. It's the fact that she tried to listen, but didn't register any of it in her brain and still doesn't understand any of it. She pouts as she begins to speak. "Well, I did a few of the first questions. But those ones were similar to the example questions solved in class, so I was able to do those." She was able to figure out the way to solve them using the examples without too much trouble. Of course, she got a little stump at times, but she manage get through them. "I'm having trouble with the ones that are more complex and requires more thinking, which I can't seem to do right now." she mumbles the last part. She begins to pulls her paper towards him to point them out. She stops as she sees the random doodles crowding around the paper, causing her to become mildly flustered. "Uh, don't mind the drawings." she says as she gestures to the questions she was having trouble with, trying to discreetly cover some her doodles in the process.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirteen

Postby adheline » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:47 pm

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ amused, curious role⇨ meetings in the park boy

Even as she's specifically pointing out the questions, his eyes are immediately drawn to the doodles edging the paper. Up close and from a more useful angle, they look even better than he thought they did in class. When she covered them up, his gaze flitted up to eye her sideways. Definitely good at art, he confirmed mentally. "Thinking," he drawled out, "It hurts, doesn't it? I try and avoid it when I can," he teased, finally looking at the problems she pointed out. Difficult they were, indeed, but he was able to work them out. He was about to instruct her through the first one when he noticed how she had covered some of the doodles. He didn't catch it at first, but when he did he sent her a smirk. "No need to cover your drawings, either, I like them." Then he eyed the first difficult question again, reconsidering just lecturing her through it. He knew from his friends' rants that it never really helped the idea stick. "I'm guessing from the sketches that you're more of a visual learner? Or physical... kinesthetic or whatever it was?" he suddenly questions, lifting his head to look at her as he asks it. He honestly wasn't sure where he was going with it, because he himself was an auditory learner. After listening to a teacher, he had no problem recreating the subject at hand. He didn't really have a clue as to how he'd be able to help somebody that studied through another method. At least if he knew, though, he could try something that was a little more constructive towards her needs. Maybe thinking wasn't what she needed, just something she could relate with.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:39 pm

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

Jessie gives him the side eye him as he tease her, but she was slightly amused, her mouth twitches into a smile. "Yeah? I can tell." she remarks back with a smirk. After thinking about for a second, it probably isn't the best idea to tease her only help right now. Even though she made worse comments previously, she felt it was somewhat necessary to point out she isn't serious. "Just kidding." she says quickly after, glances away from him at back at her notes. She stiffens as he catches her covering up her doodles, eyes widening slightly as he turns to look at him. She flushes as he says that he likes them. She mumbles an quick 'okay' shyly before slowly removing her arms from covering them up. She tilts her head as he questions her, furrow in her eyebrows as she thought. "Yeah, definitely visual learner." she answers. She didn't even consider being a physical or kinesthetic. She wasn't really in tune with her body, clearly display by her preformance on the monkey bars yesterday. As she answers, she realizes something. "It's probably why I was able to answer the other questions since I actually saw the way it should be solved." she thought outloud, a smile growing on her face at the realization.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me