1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

Postby a little guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:43 am

Quickly hurrying after the detective, a frown made its way to his face. "I feel like a sheep, Sherlock. Your strides are like that of an ostrich, let alone you look like one." Ciel commented darkly, a smirk on his face.

"Finnian!!" Came the annoyed yell of Bardroy, who quickly smacked the poor boy across the face with the book he was reading.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:15 am

Sherlock raised one eyebrow."Such petty insults."He said dismissively, sitting down as he reached the lab, taking out his samples from each victim and setting them up in a line under the microscope. He also sent the new blood sample to be analysed."You, take some photos of the bodies so I can use them to compare the methods."He said simply.

Finny yelped and clutched his face."Baaard!"He yelped in pain, his eyes welling up with tears and he began to bawl. He slapped Bard rather feebly and whimpered in pain.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:25 am

Ciel muttered a small obscenity under his breath, and folded his arms. "You want it, you can get it yourself." He replied icily.

Bard only laughed, resulting in him 'accidentally' on purposely shoving the boy off of him.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:36 am

Sherlock sighed."It's important. I need to get those photos to get the case done quicker."He said simply and narrowed his eyes a little as he gazed into the microscope at the first sample.

Finny pouted, rubbing his butt where he'd fallen and huffing softly."Bard, you're so rude!"He whined.

Sebastian barged in through the door at this moment."What on earth is all this racket?!"He grumbled irritably.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 am

"..fine." Ciel grumbled irritably, not used to being told what to do. He reluctantly done as he was told.

"Well see here Finny, I don't appreciate your feet on my lap." That was when Sebastian walked in. "Oh, uh, nothing, Sebastian. Finnys just being Finny again."
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:27 am

Sherlock nodded a little, before he started to speak all the information about the first victim of the peacock killer."Caucasian male. 50 years of age. There's a tan line here, probably from a ring. the murderer left him in a muddy field, there's some dirt still left on the skin..."He mused for a little longer before storing the information and moving on to the second victim.

Finnian huffed softly."I was stretching, Bard. You could have seen that from five miles away."He said with an irritable grumble, but he brightened up when Sebastian walked in.

Sebastian raised his eyebrows."And what would that mean, Bardroy?"He asked with a sickly smile on his face.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:36 pm

"There's no explanation for Finnian, he's just Finnian." Bard replied quickly, ruffling said boys hair.

"If just once I were allowed out the gardens into the real world, I wonder ho corrupt it could be, or if it is as pure as the heavens above?" Raven asked herself, watching the clouds above her. Until it was ruined by Pluto, who though it would be funny to lick her face over and over.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Sherlock stood up to collect his photos. After fingerprint analysis, he had a pretty good idea of what the culprit was like. He had definitive proof it was a woman, and now he had to go through records of females who had been in trouble with the law before."Mr Phantomhive, would you accompany me to the record room?"He called, brandishing his fingerprint slide in his hand.

Sebastian wouldn't take it for an answer normally, but he was busy so he reluctantly did so. "I see. Just try to be a little quieter, I'm working."He then marched off.

It was now that Grell decided to turn up, he'd been following Pluto, and now he found himself beside Raven."Oh, it's only you. I thought someone interesting like Bassy would be waiting for me, since the mutt likes him."He pouted slightly, folding his arms with a frown.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:19 pm

"I dot think I have a choice about that one." Ciel muttered to himself, following the CONSULTING Detective.

"Sheesh, he's a bit moody don't you think?" Bard mused, not really paying attention.

Usually she would be quiet towards everyone, but with Grell, she was as cold as the arctic. "Sorry to dissapoint, Sutcliff." She replied sourly, tempted to wrap her fingers around the redheads neck. Pluto also growled, sensing the girls anger.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 pm

The Consulting Detective was already at the police office full of records and standing in front of the women section."We need to file through as many of these records as we can. The woman has blonde hair. Any woman with blonde hair, place on the floor to be checked."He said before starting on the A section.

Finny nodded a bit."Well, he is always a bit moody, isn't he?"He tipped his head and smiled a bit at Bard.

Grell shrugged a little."I guess I can't say I didn't expect you to be on the other end of the chain."He frowned and lent against Pluto."I must say, I'd rather the mutt have just stopped somewhere useless."He said rather coldly.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups