☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 am

Bailey
Bailey huff. "I travel safely. I am not that dumb...I know how to take care of my self," she grumbles. Her infamous temper and thorny personality showing. She doesn't mean to be like this, but after so many years of being alone, she has a hard time trying to nice to others. The war turned her bitter with hate and pent up anger.

Toshiro
The blonde assassin moved on. The meeting took a few hours, but as soon as he got out, he headed to his room. Once there, he stared at his clothes, a frown touching his lips as the brown skinned teen tried finding a set of clothes to wear. He sighed softly, unclipped the mask and set it off to the side. He undressed quickly and dressed back into a pair of black trousers, a maroon colored shirt and a golden and red vest. He grabbed his boots and put them back on. He looked down at himself, before pulling up a hand and tracing his horns that curled forward. He sighed and sat down at the edge of his bed.

Pantera
The elven knight smiled gratefully. "Nah, I can handle a cold, so no need to heal me. I am pretty sure I can handle the rain. I like it. So pretty," he murmurs He glances over to Morag and smiles softly at him.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 am

Morag blushes and forces himself to look away - to not look back. Blue eyes are full of contemplation; no. The loss of grace.. The pain. Excruciating. And.. well, he would deserve this. All of it. The Creature swallows as dark hair falls into his eyes - he couldn't handle it; "Yes, yes it is beautiful.. so very beautiful." is answered, "You know, everyone here.. they call rain the tears of heaven..The tears.. of, of angels.."

Ammon tries to chat through chittering teeth as snow begins to fall to her companions when they speak to her. They are teasing her, and soon she had left the warmth of the fire - wishing it were allowed to turn into other forms.. except they all think her human. A few more hours..

Silas smiles tenderly, "Well, I know that, i know who you are Bailey." is the quiet reply. "And in this war.. none are ever as safe as they believe, i.. i know that better than anyone."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Pantera
The young elf chuckle. "My father used to tell me that. He used to tell the angels wept for the fallen warriors," he murmurs. he glances over at Morag, a soft smile on his lips.

Toshiro
The shifter gets up and heads out, uncaring for the bitter cold as he trudged across the court yard. He had a few hours before he had to meet up with Ammon.

Bailey
The fairy scoffed. "This war destroyed my tribe. I just wish it would end, but those brothers are stubborn," she rumbles. She grabs her elegant wooden staff, her wings fluttering. Her ice blue eyes looking over to the man she is speaking with.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Morag is silent a long moment, willing the color to die from his borrowed cheeks. "It is true, though most of.. of my kind could care less if warriors die.. they.. they dont care. A reason i came here." he answers softly.

The forbidden girl shivers again, curling once-more into herself in the hopes of staying warm. Sure, she has a cloak, but the standard issue for the wall-guards isnt that great. Ammonia bites her lip and looks firmly out, pacing to try and not let the snow settle on her.]

Silas hitches up his cart to the horse - for as usual his trading is done and all but what he needs from town is empty. "True." is murmmered, "But, all will end well, you shall see." he tells the fairy gently. "We musn't loose hope over a few terrible years and deeds.. you'll see." then, without another word other than, "Come along Kikop, we must be getting home before dusk."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Bailey
She shakes her head and heads away from him. Her footsteps light and soft as she headed back towards the mountains and her home.

Pantera
He looks down at his jaguars. "Your kind is really that heartless?" He asks, looking over at Morag in shock.

Toshiro
The shift roamed the walls, ignore the creatures he passed by and their whispering rumors.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Silas unknowingly follows her down the path that leads to the forested mountains where he lives - the horse guiding him every once in a while with a light nudge or soft knicker. The young man humms to himself as the rain hits them, shivering in the chill; he really should have brought a coat.

Ammonia doesn't lift a hand to wave greeting, doesnt call one iether.. not like the others to the prodegy whom they love to his face and despise behind his back. She is on duty, she can't loose this job.. she has to eat, has to live through the winter.. But for a brief moment, green eyes follow him.

Morag remains silent, he cannot bring himself to meet the others' gaze. "Yes," is reluctantly replied. "That is why i am.. i am...the only angel..on earth. I fell.. because, well, because i cared, i wanted to know. I.."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Pantera
Pantera shushed him. "You do not need to tell me. I am happy you are here, because you are a greet friend," he cuts in, smiling slightly wider at the angelic creature riding next to him. He looks around, now that they are at the border. Winever and Kiger trotting on ahead, sniffing at the air. Pantera scans the area, looking for any intruders.

Toshiro
He ignores the greetings. He glances off to the side. He catches Ammonia watching him for a moment. He dips his head slightly, hardly noticeable. He heads on, going to find something to do in this cold weather. He looks up, the storm clouds dark and looming. His lips curl up into a lopsided smile. Will it snow again? He likes the snow.

Bailey
She glances over her shoulder to see him following. She didn't speak. She just wants to get home and make her soup and tea before the rain ruins the herbs in her satchel. Her wings fluttering, flickering water off the clear, blue membranes.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Silas shiveres again, pulling his cloak tighter around himself. Dark eyes fill with suspission a moment before lightning strikes so close he can taist it and then sends him to the ground against a tree unconcious and the horse + cart dissapearing towards the town at a break-neck pace.

Ammonia catches the nod and then she smiles faintly before continuing to her duty. Something in the distance stills her from the continuious pacing. What was it? She cannot tell.

Morag blinks in surprise at the kindness in the words and then looks around. Its too silent.. even for a storm. Wings are folded slowly, neatly. "Pantera.. run." is hissed as he stands atop his borrowed horse.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Pantera
The elf tries to calm his pacing felines. They roar loudly, fur standing up as they crouch down. His horse rears, legs kicking in the air for a moment before it slams its hooves back to the ground. He gasps as the force jars him, the breath leaving his lungs as his horse neighs loudly and twists around. He inhales deeply, trying to fill his stunned lungs.

Bailey
She rushes over to him. She looks around, hissing softly as she lifts him up, draping one of his arms over her slender shoulder and wrapping an arm around his waist. Her home is only two minutes away. She starts dragging the man towards her home, towards safety of the storm.

Toshiro
The assassin pauses. Something doesn't seem right. Tension lies heavy in the air. he looks around, golden-red eyes scanning for the object, or scene that could cause such tension.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:08 pm

"The Angel!" gasps the girl, shifting into a large cat and racing away. He who had saved her life needs her help. Time to repay the favor, the debt. Green eyes flash as she leaps from the gates.

Morag slams into Pantera and errupts into the sky (taking birds with him) with the elven knight. Blue eyes flash terror and agony as he shields the other with arms and wings - but not a whimper escapes his lips. "Run kitty-kitty." is spat to hide the pain as they surge ever higher. Finally, "You alright?" is asked to the companion in his arms.They are in enemy territory and loosing altitude.

Silas whimpers softly at the touch, a burn under the unknown creatures tunic. "L-loud.." is mumbled incoherantly.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me