☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 13, 2023 9:55 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one nodded to the other. "Okay," he said, and quickly went to go get it as well as a medicine cup.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed quietly. They smiled and said "Okay," and began to lead the way.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon May 15, 2023 9:04 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

Watching the other leave the room the blue haired male sighed, feeling like a complete burden. He had always hated causing trouble for others. Laying his head back down he waited patiently, his eyelids feeling rather heavy.

Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚

Monticello slowly followed after the stranger, unsure if he should say anything or not. Gently tugging at his off shoulder cardigan he looked around, trying not to worry so much about saying anything.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:31 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one hummed as he found the medicine and some medicine cups. He grabbed one and filled it to the right amount. He then got some water as well, since it was Cherry flavored...which was gross. He then returned to the other, and held rhe medicine out.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed quietly. They continued to lead the way, and looked around a bit. They soon saw the place in the distance, and smiled a bit. They walked along towards it, and glanced back at him once in awhile.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue May 16, 2023 9:50 pm

Allen

While he waited the blue haired male coughed softly and rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache creeping on. Looking up he saw the other hand him the medicine, quickly drinking it and scrunching up his face in disgust.

Monticello

Monticello slowly followed after the stranger, not having much energy since he was starving. Trying to ignore it he shook his head and attempted to match the others pace.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 17, 2023 7:40 am

The dark haired one quickly held out the water to him after. "Here," he said as he did so, feeling like he could relate. Cherry and orange medicine was gross...though non menthol cherry cough drops tasted fine. He shook his head a couple times.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed quietly. They didn't walk very fast, seeming to notice that he didn't seem well. They knew he was hungry, of course. They headed for the little cafe, smiling a bit as they thought of their friend there.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 18, 2023 2:34 am

Allen

Gently taking the glass of water Allen thanked him before swiftly drinking it. Shaking his head and scrunching up his face again he let out a small sigh. Allen sat up and wrapped the blankets tightly around his shivering frame, however before he could say anything his belly made a sickly sounding noise.

Monticello

As he slowly followed the other the green haired male let out a small sigh. Wrapping his arms around his waist he took in a deep breath, hunger gnawing at him.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 18, 2023 6:59 am

The dark haired one nodded to the other, saying welcome. He then watched him scrunch up his face, and heard him sigh. He sighed a bit himself, wondering how the other had gotten a cold. He then realized it could have been from someone that came into the agency. He heard the sound of the belly. "Do you...need Tums or anything?"

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead continued to lead the way. They soon finally reached the place, and they said "We're here."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 18, 2023 10:09 pm

Allen

Realizing the other had heard the sickly noise he quickly looked away. As his belly made another similar sound he whimpered and shook his head before running off to the bathroom.

Monticello

Monticello let out a relieved sigh. To be honest he was struggling a bit, but of course he wasn't going to tell the other that. He didn't want to seem weak or pathetic.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 19, 2023 8:53 am

The dark haired one made a worried sound as the other ran off...He sighed and shook his head, waiting with Queen. He didn't really like to hear others being sick. It made him feel bad, plus he just didn't like being sick himself.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed a bit. They glanced to him a moment and smiled, then opened the door. They held the door open for him to go in first. They'd then go in after, once he'd gone in through the door.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat May 20, 2023 7:33 am

Allen

Trying to be as quiet as possible Allen spent the next half hour or so in the bathroom. Panting heavily he sat on the floor and wiped his mouth, scrunching up his face in disgust. As he tried to get up his legs buckled beneath him, causing him to whimper a bit.

Monticello

Tugging at his cardigan once more Monticello dipped his head in respect when the tan stranger held open the door for him. Slipping in through the now open door he stood off to the side and waited, unsure of what to do since he had never been here before.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me