1x1 with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Amelia couldn't help but laugh at his reaction, it was one of the few times he seemed to genuinely enjoying himself "Oh sure, Im definitely jealous." she joked in a sarcastic manor. "I wish everyone thought that." she paused for a minute and gestured to the dog "Lots of people get scared because he's a pitbull but they don't understand that he's not this big vicious dog, he's actually loving and loyal like other dogs."
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Sat May 27, 2017 5:37 am

"I knew it." He joked and shoved her lightly. "You're jelly." Xavier continued to walk the dog and smiled. She was right. Dogs aren't bad their owners are. Nodding, he leaned down and patted Brutus on the head. "You're a good boy." Xavier never really had animals but always had a soft spot for them. He planned on getting a cat or dog once he turned old enough to leave the house.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat May 27, 2017 3:56 pm

The girl rolled her eyes playfully "Sure, i'll let you believe it." she teased in a joking tone as the continued to walk. It felt weird. She seemed to get along with him, someone who she barely knew, more that those she had known her whole life. Amelia smiled softly to herself, most of her friends liked her dog and that was a good thing "Are you a cat or a dog person?" she asked out of curiosity.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Sat May 27, 2017 4:12 pm

"You just won't admit it." He teased some more. This was the best time of his life, he actually enjoyed her company. Never having any friends, he usually hated being around others. But with her, he didn't mind. "Oh man, that's hard. I love both." Xavier said while looking over at her. Cats were more quiet and reserved like himself, so he liked them. But dogs were more loyal and playful, which he loved.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat May 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Amelia nodded "Mhmm, sure." she replied with a soft laugh and began to turn around a corner "You're an animal lover, are you?" she asked, raising a eye brow in interest. You could tell allot about a person from the way they treated animals and so far, he didn't seem to be the bad person that he was making himself out to be.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Sat May 27, 2017 6:08 pm

"Keep denying it sweetie." He joked and laughed while turning the corner. She was a fun to be around, he was glad they met. Amelia had made his life better already. "Oh yeah. I love animals. I just never really had any." He admitted, looking at her. She would question him why he didn't but he wouldn't tell.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat May 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Sweetie? she thought to herself but chucked it up to just one of him paying around but it wasn't expected, you don't really go around calling people 'sweetie'. She nodded "Ever rode a horse?" she asked, if he said he hadn't than it would become her new goal,besides, Hercules was quiet enough.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Sat May 27, 2017 7:11 pm

"No, not that I can remember off." Xavier shook his head while walking. Riding horses sounded nice but he was never around animals to be able to. But if he ever had fun, his father would be mad and make him go home. Apparently it was a bad thing to see your child happy for once.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat May 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Amelia nodded, his answer was what she had expected and smiled cheekily to herself as she thought up her plan "Want to try it?" she asked, glancing over to him then back to where she was going just incase there was someone else walking along the path. "I board my horse at a barn about half an hour away, I'm sure they would let you ride one the horses." she attempted to convince him before he had a chance to refused her offer.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Sat May 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Xavier looked over at her. It sounded like a great idea, but he wasn't sure. "I'll think about it." He say nervous but hid it with a smile. "Oh that's neat. Maybe I'll take you up for that offer." The guy looked around and sighed softly. Soon enough, he'd have to return home. And he wasn't looking forward to it. It was depressing him, he just wanted to get aways stay away, and never look back again.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me