1x1 with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 23, 2017 8:31 am

The girl had been tying up her joggers when she heard a knock on her bedroom door and Xavier's voice was the last thing she expected to hear. The girl sat for a minute before getting up and opening the door "Sure, I can find something. We have a bag of clothes laying around that were meant for Dylan but he hasn't grown into them yet." She explained with an optimistic shrug.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 23, 2017 8:39 am

When she opened the door, he flashed her a smile. She was beautiful, but he wouldn't say it out loud. As his eyes traveled down her body, he nodded. "Alright." Said the man, barely paying attention. She had a nice body. Looking away from her, he stared at the floor. Hopefully she didn't notice him checking her out.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 23, 2017 8:46 am

She couldn't help but feel his eyes on her and although it was always rather unsettling when boys did that, she just shrugged it off as a boy being a boy. The girl started heading towards the laundry room to retrieve the bag and glanced back to Xavier without saying anything. Amelia walked back out with a small suitcase full of clothes "There is something in here that's bound to fit you." She said as a she placed the bag at his feet "Right, I'm going for a jog, you can either stay here which I think you'd prefer to do or come along."
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 23, 2017 9:03 am

The man followed her to the laundry room, watching her. He was positive she didn't have a boyfriend, so maybe she could be his after all. Who wouldn't want to date him? He was the sexiest man alive. "Alright, nice. Thanks." Taking the clothes, he started towards the bathroom but stopped. No wonder she looked so good. She ran every morning. "Why don't you want me going? Are you embarrassed of me?" Xavier turned towards her with a smirk on his face.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 23, 2017 9:16 am

Amelia nodded when he took the clothes and was about to go get the dog when he spoke again, this time questioning her. The girl thought for a moment slightly confused about what he had just said but after some contemplating spoke again "No, I don't care of you come or stay. Usually it's only a handful of friends that want to come jogging."
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Xavier watched her turn around. "Soo you don't care? That means I can go and annoy you?" Asked the man with a slight smile. He loved being around her, she made him smile. Especially when he made her mad, that was fun. "Give me a second." Xavier went to his room and put the clothes on the bed then returned to her. "Let's go."
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 23, 2017 7:46 pm

Amelia placed a hand on her forehead in a joking manor "Yes it means you can annoy me..." she sighed heavily, putting on the act that she was disappointing as a joke. A small smile crept onto her face when he walked back and announced that he was ready to go "Okay,
I need to go get Brutus." she said as she started towards the lounge room where to dog was bound to be. Once locating the red and white pitbull, she clipped the leash to his collar and started towards the door.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Xavier laughed and waited for her get the dog. "He's a real cutie." Petting the dog, he looked at her. The dog was so soft and sweet, he always had wanted a dog but was never allowed. "I have always wanted one." Said the man as he stood up and shrugged. "I'm ready." He announced. It had been years since he went for a walk, his dad never let him leave unless it was for school. Apparently he thought he'd run off. Which he would.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Amelia walked out the front door with the dog at her side "He's lovely, the best dog we've ever had." she said as she reached down to give the dog a pat "I hope you're fit." she warned and raised one eye brow, she tended to jog at a fair pace for the first half the drop it until she was about two hundreds meters from the house and then from that point would go into a good run. She loved sport and excelled in P.E (gym).
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Wed May 24, 2017 6:46 am

Xavier nodded and looked at the dog with a smile. "He is sweet. You're lucky to have him." He said as he followed her outside the house. "Do I look fit?" Asked the man as he gestured to his lean body. He walked beside her looking around the neighborhood. It was a nice neighborhood, compared to his. His was full of terrible people.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me