1x1 with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Amelia had taken her time to thank her teacher and hung up the Skype call a duet, hey? This should be interesting she thought to herself as she headed towards the door. The door opened without the slightest creak or sound revealing a sleeping Xavier, the girl knelt down beside him "Xavier, wake up." she spoke softly with little force.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Sat May 20, 2017 5:40 am

Xavier had a crazy dream, about him and Amelia getting married. But a voice interrupted the dream. Opening his eyes, he looked over at the female. "Hm?" He asked and let out a tiny yawn. All he remembered was falling asleep to a sweet voice.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sun May 21, 2017 11:01 pm

The teen smiled softly when he awoke "What you doing on the ground?" she asked quietly knowing that her brother and mother would have gotten home during her call and gone to bed. Amelia observed him for a moment "Do you want to go back to the guest room,
or are you gonna sleep on the floor?' she joked lightly but in a gentle tone.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Mon May 22, 2017 4:06 am

"I was just..." He trailed and shrugged. She probably knew what he was doing the whole time. Listening to her. Getting up, he gave her a fake smile. "Yeah, I'll go to bed. Sorry." Then he headed towards the room, sighing. She probably thought he was a weirdo. Xavier laid down in bed and looked at the ceiling, soon falling back to sleep.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon May 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Amelia nodded and watched him head back to the guest then headed to her room, she closed the door and got into her pyjamas then got into bed. She turned off the light and dozed off to sleep.
-TIMESKIP-

The teen woke up to the annoying deep of her alarm clock, she reached over and pulled her phone of charge "seven o'clock." she groaned and sat up under the blankets. Amelia yawned and rolled out of bed, the cool morning air giving her goosebumps across her arms and legs.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Mon May 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Xavier had woke up due to the mental alarm clock in his brain. Finally getting out of bed, he stretched and yawned. He was still tired, but he know he couldn't fall back to sleep. Once he left the room, he went to the kitchen and heated up the leftovers. He was hungry. Also he got himself a glass of water while he waited. It was chilly in the house, causing him to shiver. Maybe coffee sounded better.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon May 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Amelia pulled on a pair of tracksuit pants and headed into the kitchen to make herself a cup of peppermint tea, only to find Xavier there "Good morning, are you sure you don't want toast or cereal?" she said, gesturing towards last night's dinner that he had heated up.
The teen walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a mug and a tea bag before putting the kettle on.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 23, 2017 2:42 am

Just as Xavier went to get a mouthful of food, Amelia walked in, causing him to jump and curse. He didn't expect her to walk in, it scared it. "Good morning. And no I'm fine. I like this better." He said looking at her. Was she always there when he ate? As he watched her get the kettle, he started to eat, slowly.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 23, 2017 8:16 am

The teen finished making her cup of tea and nodded slightly at his reply actions then started walking back of too her room in order to put on her workout clothes. For the past three years, Amelia had been going running in the mornings, every day of the week with out fail she would wake up and take the dog for a run.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 23, 2017 8:25 am

After Xavier was finished, he went to the sink and watched the few dishes left. Soon after, he was done and went to his room and sighed. He brought no clothes. But he needed to shower. Walking to Amelia's room, he knocked on the door. "Hey, do you have any extra clothes I could have? Like your fathers?" Maybe that would work. It would be weird wearing a strangers clothes, but it was better than dirty ones.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me