1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:31 am

Nodding lightly as he chose to accompany her, she suppressed a smile, walking toward the paddock and leaning lightly against the horse, letting it get used to her. It was good that the horse had been raised by a vampire, at least, because animals could sense the difference between humans and well, non-humans and it often made them instinctively hostile toward them. She didn't want to scare the horse, of course. Glancing up at Andrew as she opened to gate and slipped the lead rope off of the halter, she let the horse run and said softly to him, "Thanks for going with me and getting this big guy. I know it's boring around here."
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:36 am

Andrew turned closing the gate after she and the horse had walked in as he latched it before walking back to her watching as the stallion ran around. He smiled lightly leaning one then fence before turning to her nad nodding, "It's alright, I was in a cell before this so anything is better then that I guess." He said with a bit of a shrug. It was not that long ago when he was in the more cage thing, but it seemed forever ago now and he was finally starting to open up and just kidn of accept what was going on.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:59 am

Shayna bit her lip, wishing she hadn't brought it up. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that," she murmured under her breath, leaning against him as she simply watched Dublin run around. When the stallion came back, she fed him the rest of the carrots and clipped the lead rope back on. Turning pink, she stopped leaning and looked away, realizing what she had been doing and feeling sheepish and embarrassed. With a weak smile, she opened the gate, leading Dublin back toward the barn.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:08 am

"It's fine thats gone and over with." He said with a slight smiled before she leaned on him before he turned back watching as the young stallion trotted back to him before she snapped the lead rope back on the halter. He turned opening the gate after she started leading the horse into the barn, before closing it back and following her into the barn. "Hey maybe we can see what this guy can really do in the morning." He said with a smile before patting the young stallion again, wondering if they got him going if he could do more then what he was trained for since he was still young and could most likely use really training and not just some cow boy breaking him.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:11 am

At his words, Shayna looked up at him and smiled fondly. "I'd love that. You'll have to help me with training though. I don't do much except basic things so they aren't ornery. But he's already got that, so I'm pretty much done with that." She rubbed the stallion's back before leading him into the stall. She shut and latched the door, contemplating whether or not she should leave the halter on. But considering the horse was tired and probably needed some sleep, she unfastened it, slipping it off and kissing Dublin's nose before she went back and put it away in the tack room.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:14 am

Andrew shrugged a bit after listening to her as he watched her put the young stallion in one of the stalls. "He is young so I did not really figure he had more then the basics and don't worry it's easy if you are good at basic. Did you just ride for fun or go to a riding school?" He asked wanting to know if she knew the tecnical part of riding or just the basic trot, walk and canter holding onto the horse not really caring how it looked.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:15 am

Shayna kept her gaze firmly on the ground as she walked back toward the house, having shut off the barn lights and closed the door. "We lived in a small village in Ireland, so there weren't many professional instructors. Just my mother. So she taught me, and even though she had competed and knew everything and taught me everything she knew, she didn't want me to compete much, because our farm was so far away from where the competitions were held. So yeah, I know my stuff, I just don't see any point in doing any of that fancy training or competing." Shutting her mouth, she sighed heavily, shrugging and climbing the porch steps.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:33 am

Andrew shrugged a bit as he walked out of the barn, slipping his hands into his pocket. "I guess I feel a bit different I grew up with my dad teaching me and it seemed we did more all technical and trying to compete, he seemed to want me to be just like him in it." He said with a soft smile before walking into the house with her. He did miss his father and the rest of his family and wished there was something he could do, but it seemed he could do nothing.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:50 am

Nodding thoughtfully, she went back inside, checking the time. It was late, and she could see the sun setting outside the window. Sighing, she murmured, "You know where the food is if you're hungry." She smiled weakly at him, shrugging before she muttered something about going to her room and added, "We'll definitely start that training in the morning," with a more confident smile. With that, she retreated up the stairs and retired silently to her room, where she picked up the nearest book she could find and started to read.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:54 am

Andrew nodded slowly before watching her leave as he turned walking into the kitchen just looking for something fast to eat. He only ate about one meal a day and a few small things here and there, but by now he was used to it and it was more normal. He turned grabbing a piece of fruit as he ate the thing, before going back to the room he had been staying in as he sighed softly not very tired as he laid on top of the bed.
The one who made you,
How sad.