Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

Postby doc . » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:00 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
M I C KxxxM U N D Y
─ [ " Now that's somethin' ya dun see every day " ] ─
Reptilian _ Form _ BLU_ 40 _ Bicurious
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He had a fine time swimming, realizing he was a hybrid at the time and swam with ease through the waters. In no time at all he managed to get to the other side and crawled up onto the bank before taking his rifle off and shaking it out.
Hopefully when it was dry, he'd be able to get it working again as well
"Great.." he growled, rolling his eyes and rubbing his face. This encounter was close only because of the river. And from then on he didn't expect rivers to be there to save them.
Watching the phone sink and tumble away, he turned and followed the Scout closely. He really wasn't wanting one of those things to jump the river, and decided the quicker they got to Felice and Ari, the better.
"You sure.. you can't tell me whots wrong with me brother?" he asked aloud while sitting soaking, and seemingly not caring.
"He's me own.. brother! Ah should at least be able to know.."
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me