1X1 with arvanien

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with arvanien

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Basil

Basil smiled softly as Arion held her close and ran his fingers through her hair. As she rested her head on his chest, she could still smell his comforting scent that reminded her of fresh laundry. She adored the warm, cozy feeling Arion always gave her. But, there was just something a bit unsettling the way he was acting. Though they hadn’t known each other for very long, she could tell that something was wrong. Obviously, he was distraught over what had happened to his sister, but this seemed like a different kind of sadness. Arion was acting as if Basil would be snatched from him any second. Though, it wasn’t far from the truth. As soon as Hawthorne finds out I’ve been out all night, then it’s a good chance Arion and I won’t be able to see each other often again. The more she thought about it, the more things seemed to ‘click’. Is Arion… afraid of losing both his sister and me? What if… what if Celeste doesn’t make it? And Hawthorne keeps me from seeing him again? It’s just not fair! Basil thought, her eyes widening in realization. She hugged Arion a bit tighter, almost to reassure him that she’d stay no matter what.

“You deserve to be treated right! You’re the sweetest, most caring guy I’ve ever met. If anyone deserves to be treated right, it’s you.“ Basil said sincerely,“ I’d do anything for you, even trudge through the forest at two o’clock in the morning. “Affectionately, she gave him a gentle squeeze, smiling up at him “I love you so much, Arion. You really are my whole world and I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

Juniper

Juniper held on the bed as if he were going to topple off of it at any second. All of the color still hadn’t returned to his face and his lips were faintly blue from lack of oxygen. His head wouldn’t stop spinning dizzily as the blood rushed to his head. Truthfully, the injured Howler looked as if he were going to pass out, but there was a faint determined sparkle in his eyes. He wasn’t going to let anything keep him from his Celeste. Juniper mustered up a small smile, looking over at Kyran, “Mmhm” He murmured, nodding slightly, “Thank you. I’m Juniper” He cracked a small smile, a hint of the old mischief in his eyes, “ I’d shake your hand…. But… I gotta hold down this… darn bed”. It was clear that he felt a bit better from some of his friendly, lighthearted attitude returning. Though, Juniper looked perplexed as Kyran mentioned Arion’s name. His thoughts were so cloudy that he couldn’t recall where he had heard it from. “Arion…? That name… sounds almost familiar..” Maybe he's a Howler?

Lyra

"Thank you,” Lyra gave a slight nod, “ See you later,” She said, though part of her wanted to ask him to stay. The alpha didn’t necessarily want to spend the whole day resting in the slightly gloomy healer’s hut alone. Giving a soft sigh, she set her cup on the small side table and laid back down on the cot. With her injured leg, she couldn’t walk very far without making the injury worse. So, Lyra was stuck here with nothing to do. The alpha gave an annoyed huff, grumbling about stupid pups and annoying Quell. Though, soon her grumbles were replaced by soft snores as she drifted off to sleep. As much as she hated it, Lyra really did need as much rest as possible if she wanted to get any better.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Arion

Arion's hand rested fondly on Basil's head as he closed his eyes, his breathing returning to normal. "Then I'll never let you feel alone. You're an angel from heaven." He said quietly, "You are worth more than everything in Solodin to me. I would fight anything and everything to be with you, Basil." It was a sincere statement that obviously came straight out of Arion. But seriously, Basil had already sacrificed so much for him - a good night's sleep, a large chunk of her time, and the risk of Hawthorne's rage. Good God...Hawthorne... Arion's heart sank even lower. Now that Basil stayed out all night with him, Hawthorne was definitely going to cream them both. Arion was also supposed to be at the training center now - with work after that. Both of them neglecting those things because of this... Well, Celeste is the top priority. He told himself fiercely, I'm going to stay with her. He cast a glance at the closed door Celeste was behind. Also, to keep an eye on that runty Howler boy. Arion thought angrily.

His sharp hearing picked up his name being used in the next room. Arion turned, slowly releasing Basil after squeezing her arm gently. He marched into Juniper's hospital room. "Yes, Kyran?" He said icily, giving Juniper a cold glare full of hate.

Kyran

Kyran put his arm securely around Juniper, helping him rest back on the pillows. The Quell boy was skinny, but definitely not weak. "Hey, you don't look too good. You stay put for a little before I take you to see Celeste, okay? A bit of rest goes a long way." He said cheerily. "Ah, Juniper? Nice to meet you." Kyran smiled pleasantly. Then he looked concerned, "You don't gotta hold down anything. Just lie back, I got you fam."

He looked up, startled, as Arion came into the room. "Uh, h-hi," he smiled shakily. "Your friend here's doing a lot better." He patted Juniper's shoulder amiably.

"He's not my friend." Arion snapped, his voice sharper than a blade. He turned his attention to Juniper, "What were you doing with my sister?"

Endymion

(I really like this part of the RP but since Lyra & Endymion aren't not doing anything at the moment, maybe we could get back to it later? I like having the times of the day constant in each RP perspective so I hope it's okay with you. <3)
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 am

Basil

Basil held Arion warmly, feeling content. She could tell that he had relaxed a bit as she noticed his slowed breathing. If she could make Arion smile or even feel just a little better, Basil would be happy. A faint blush crossed her cheeks at his sincere words, " I'll never feel alone when I'm by your side" She smiled, giving him a gentle squeeze," I love you, Arion. Nothing in the whole world can replace you. You really are perfect to me." She loved everything about Arion, even what other people saw as" flaws". In her eyes, he was absolutely perfect. Somehow he was the best combination of gracefulness and chaos Basil could ever hope for.

As he let her go, Basil felt a slight tug at her chest. She had wanted to hold Arion a bit longer and feel his comforting warmth. Maybe it was a little childish or strange, but Arion's hugs never failed to make her feel cozy and safe.Basil pushed aside the thought, following Arion over to Juniper's room. Though, she hovered at the doorway, not wanting to go in. Juniper didn't frighten her like most Howlers did. He was so small and puppy-like even in his human form that he wasn't terribly intimidating. As Basil looked over at the Howler boy, all she felt was sympathy for him. Juniper's shirt was bloody and torn and his eyes were wide in fear as he stared at Arion. The Howler boy seemed as if he were trying to disappear from the room. The poor thing! He looks like a scared pup Basil thought sympatheticly.

Juniper

" I'm okay," He protested stubbornly, not wanting to rest until he had seen Celeste. Juniper inadvertently gave the Quell boy sad puppy eyes as Kyran helped him lay back down. " How much... longer?" He desperately wanted to be with Celeste. Once they were together, Juniper would rest a lot easier knowing that she was okay. The idea that she was so close, yet he couldn't get to her was almost infuriating. But, Juniper knew that Kyran only wanted to help. The Quell boy probably was right about him resting a bit before going to see Celeste. After all, Juniper didn't want to pass out before he even took a couple steps, that would keep him from Celeste even longer. It seemed like resting a bit was the best option at the moment. Dejectedly, Juniper rested his head back on the soft pillows.

Mustering up a friendly smile, he looked back up at Kyran," It's nice to meet you too." He murmured cheerfully. Kyran seemed like a really nice guy. It was great to meet such a friendly Quell; Juniper was thankful that Kyran had been so kind to him, even though he was a Howler.

Juniper glanced up as he heard Arion walk in. Almost immediately, a look of pure terror crossed his face. No... Oh no, not him... anyone but him Juniper pushed himself up with his good arm and shrank back as far away from Arion as he could. His heart was pounding in his ears and everything felt as if it were spinning. I gotta get out of this place before they let that guy kill me! Surely, someone as sweet as Celeste can't possibly be Arion's sister? Juniper's eyes darted around the room nervously for a means of escape.

Lyra

(( Sure thing! That sounds good to me ^^ ))
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Arion

Arion slowly curled his fingers in Basil's hair, loving the soft feel of it. She was so adorably small and warm; he loved everything about her embrace. Despite the fact that they didn't know each other too well yet, she always made him feel so much better. Arion absolutely adored Basil; it was clear the way he held her and looked at her. He swallowed hard at her words, the angry burning feeling behind his eyes turning into something softer and more bearable. Arion knew he was far from perfect, it was Basil who was flawless. "I love you too, cutie. No one's ever going to have my attention the way you do." He let her hair fall through his fingers before gently laying his hand back on her head. "Look, there's this tiny curl that won't straighten." He commented, mustering a tiny smile. Arion cradled Basil's head to his chest, in the same protective manner as he had done to Celeste.

Kyran

"Not too long. Maybe they can even bring Celeste over here instead," Kyran said, cheerful as ever. He didn't know how critical Celeste's condition was, but he was always optimistic like that. "Awwwww, of course we can go over there right now!" he gushed suddenly, overcome by Juniper's adorable puppy eyes. Kyran was just going to fetch the wheelchair in the corner when he was interrupted by Arion's entrance. He fell silent, watching the red-haired Quell rather uneasily as the latter glared daggers at Juniper. Why is Arion being like this to Juniper after bringing him here? It just didn't make sense from Kyran's perspective. The orange and maroon haired Quell kept his arm around Juniper for support - both physically and emotionally - carefully avoiding his wounded shoulder.

Arion had wanted to hold Basil for a little while longer, but he decided to face this small Howler boy right then and there. Not even Juniper's innocent, wounded appearance or the way he looked so terrified made Arion any less resentful. He stood at Juniper's bedside, his arms crossed as his hazel eyes smoldered with barely controlled rage. "What were you doing with my sister?" he repeated sharply, his expression cold and cruel. Arion had forgotten to take off his sword, so it really did seem like he was ready to murder Juniper.
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Basil

Seeing Juniper’s distress as Arion towered over him, Basil couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. The Howler boy looked so frightened that it was almost painful to watch. Arion was a powerful guy; she certainly didn’t want to be the one who faced him when he was angry. But, she also didn’t want to stand around as Arion terrified a helpless pup. Sure, it was a bit odd that Juniper had been with Celeste in the village, but as far as they knew, it wasn’t Juniper’s fault that she was hurt. Basil strode over to the bed, gently putting her hand on Arion’s arm. “Arion, please calm down a bit?” She murmured quietly, “You’re scaring him”. She didn’t know if it would do any good, but she hoped that Arion was calm down a bit. Arion was bound to do something rash if he didn’t control his temper. Strangely, his attitude reminded her of Hawthorne’s. Basil knew Arion was only trying to protect his sister but terrorizing an injured Howler pup wasn’t going to solve anything.

Juniper

“I-I didn’t… I didn’t know… Celeste was your sister”, Juniper peered up at Arion with fearful eyes, looking ready to dart at any second. There was no where he could escape to with the red-haired Quell leaning over him like this. I’m trapped…. saints above… he’s gonna kill me Juniper bit his lip to keep from letting out another slight whine. He shrank back just a bit more, glad for Kyran’s support- both physically and mentally. Though, it wasn’t helping much to control his fear. You’re acting like a scared pup! Get it together. He thought, struggling to keep his Howler side under control. Instinct was telling him to get out of here and run as fast as he could to Celeste. Run! Danger! Run! Juniper’s mind screamed, his thoughts more animal-like than human.

Losing all control, the young Howler shifted into his hyena form. Juniper’s fur poofed out in fear, making him look like a quavering, spotted, puffball. He stumbled off the bed, hitting the tile floor painfully on his paws and shimmied underneath the bed as he gave a miserable whine. [i] Hurt... Want Celeste.. [i] Juniper's thoughts were clipped and animalistic, the pain of his shoulder and pure fear had made him lose control of his "wilder" Howler side.

Basil looked up at Arion with an odd look; it wasn't blame, it was more of a sadness. Without a word, she got down on her knees to look underneath the bed. " Puppy?" She said softly, unsure what the correct term to call him was. " It's okay, puppy. Don't be scared, it's alright. " Basil cooed comfortingly. Truthfully, she had no idea what she was doing but it seemed to work a bit. Juniper's mournful wailing quieted, though he still wouldn't come out for fear of Arion. "Maybe peanut butter would coax him out?" Basil remarked thoughtfully," Rexy always loved peanut butter." Rex had been Hawthorne's Labrador retriever when they were kids, though Juniper reminded her so much of a scared puppy that she thought it might possibly work.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Arion

Kyran

Arion clenched his jaw in frustration, exhaling sharply. He looked as if he were going to breathe fire. Disdain welled up inside of him instead of sympathy. He didn't look at all sorry for speaking so roughly to Juniper; the hostile glare remained in his eyes. However, it softened just a little as he looked at Basil. Even while being in such a bad mood, he had to admire her compassion and kindness. Arion was still convinced that it was Juniper's fault that Celeste was hurt, though.

Kyran, on the other hand, melted. He squealed and went "awwwwwwww!!!" The Quell boy immediately laid himself flat on the floor and reached under the bed. "Come out, puppy! Uh...don't you wanna see Celeste?" He coaxed softly, holding out his hands to Juniper. Kyran didn't know anything about Juniper, but he wasn't stupid. It was obvious that Juniper cared a lot about her.

Arion scowled, contempt written all over his face. He turned sharply and stormed out, slamming the door behind him. He knew his behavior was appalling, but he simply couldn't help it. He was just boiling mad. He walked into Celeste's hospital room, deciding to stay there until he calmed down. After having a brief, serious conversation with the nurses, he sat down at her bedside and watched them carry out the procedure he'd agreed to.
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:10 am

Basil

Juniper

Basil glanced over her shoulder at Arion, biting her lip worriedly. She hated seeing him this enraged, especially at someone as innocent looking as Juniper. She flinched as he slammed the door angrily, feeling as if she had caused a part of his anger. Basil was a little worried that he was upset because she was trying to help calm Juniper down. Did Arion see her as a traitor for being compassionate towards Juniper? Basil didn’t have anything against the poor little Howler; from her prospective, he was just a frightened puppy. As much as she loved Arion, she couldn’t stand around as he took his anger out on a Howler pup. There was simply no point to it. Of course, Basil was upset that Celeste had been hurt and she did have a lot of questions about what had happened, but she didn’t think Juniper had hurt her. They had found the couple holding hands and both were badly injured. If Juniper had really tried to hurt Celeste, why would they have been holding hands? It was obvious that they cared about each other. Maybe that’s what Arion is afraid of? He doesn’t want his little sister falling in love with a Howler boy Basil thought, looking back at the little hyena under the bed.

Juniper gave a small whine, pressing his belly to the cold tile floor. His little body shook in fear as he crouched under the bed. Though, he seemed to relax a bit as he heard Kyran and Basil’s coaxing. As the Quell boy mentioned Celeste, his ears perked up interestedly. Celeste? Celeste! Hesitantly, the little hyena limped over to Kyran, sniffing his hand a bit. Juniper recognized the cheerful nurse from before; very gently he pressed his muzzle to the Quell’s hand before giving a little cheerful ‘yip!’. Joyously, his tail wagged so much that his rear-end wiggled happily.

Basil giggled, watching the little hyena. “Awww” She gushed happily, “He’s adorable!” Cautiously, she rubbed Juniper’s head right behind his ears. Juniper gave a contented ‘murrr’ sound, almost like a cat’s purr. “Aren’t you the sweetest little thing?” She laughed, petting him gently, "You're a very good boy." Juniper's head cocked to the side in an inadvertently cute way as he looked up at the two Quell, his pink tounge lolling out happily. Why can’t Arion like you as much as we do? Basil wondered, just a bit sadly.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:55 am

Kyran

Kyran giggled and rubbed Juniper's head gently, his dark brown eyes sparkling with pure delight. Enraptured by how adorable "puppy" was, he temporarily forgot how weak and wounded Juniper was. "Awwwww, you're the most adorable wittle doggie in the whole worlddddd!" The teenage Quell gushed happily, alternately flapping his hands and going back to petting Juniper affectionately. After adoring him like that for a few minutes along with Basil, he finally got back to reality. "Erm, sorry, Juniper." Kyran cast a glance full of amusement at Basil, still seeming to bubble over with adoration for Juniper. Scooting back on his stomach a little more, he very gently tried to draw the Howler out from the bed. They must have looked funny; two Quell lying on the floor trying to get a small hyena out from under the hospital bed. "Alrighty, it's Celeste time!" He proclaimed, holding Juniper carefully, mindful of his hurt shoulder.
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:54 am

Basil

Juniper

Basil couldn’t help but giggle as she gently pet the little hyena. This was just to adorable to watch; Juniper was just to lovable, but seeing Kyran’s pure delight as he gushed over him was probably one of the sweetest things she had ever seen. Momentarily, she seemed to forget about how angry Arion had been when he had stormed out. Basil gently rubbed Juniper’s ears, beaming at him happily. “So, your name’s Juniper? Well Juniper, you are the cutest Howler I have ever seen. “She giggled, “No wonder Celeste seems to like you so much!”

Juniper seemed to relax as Kyran and Basil attempted to calm him down. Though truthfully, it was the promise of seeing Celeste that seemed to do the most good. Getting a better control of his Howler side, his thoughts began to unravel themselves. What... what’s going on? Why am I… under the bed? Juniper wondered dazedly. For a moment he didn’t realize that he was being petted, though he didn’t mind it. He gave an amused ‘murr’ sound as he peered up at Kyran and Basil. His expression was rather amused at Kyran apologized, making him look almost human. Though he couldn’t speak in Howler form, it was obvious that Juniper didn’t mind them gushing over him. He very gently pressed his nose to Kyran’s hand as if to say, ‘it’s alright’. His tail wagging joyously, Juniper allowed himself to be picked up without any fuss. He couldn’t wait to see Celeste!
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Kyran

"Yeah, you're right," Kyran agreed happily with Basil. "He's cuter than all the puppies I've ever seen! Combined!" He beamed as Juniper pressed his nose against his hand, coddling the small hyena to his chest. "Alrighty, are you ready to go, miss?" he asked Basil cheerfully as he pushed open the door with his foot as he held Juniper with both arms. The Quell boy happily skipped outside, opening the door to Celeste's room for Basil.

Arion

Celeste

It was more dimly lit inside Celeste's room, barely bright enough to see. Celeste lay motionless on her side, dressed in a clean white hospital gown. She was still deep in a coma and was as pale as the sheets surrounding her. Her chest was hardly moving at all and she looked, quite frankly, dead. A nasal cannula, two slender oxygen tubes, had been attached into her nostrils, doing her breathing for her. An IV had been stuck into a vein in her arm, and the short nurse was monitoring her carefully. Arion was sitting at the side of her bed, an IV also sticking out of his arm. Instead of sitting with his usual perfect posture, he was slumped over with exhaustion. He didn't even seem to notice the newcomers. They were carrying out a direct blood transfusion from Arion to Celeste, as she had lost too much blood to survive.
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me