1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Takeshi gazed around trying to see if he could spot Alyx. After a bit he spotted a other Chimera flying passed so knew Alyx should be close. After finally spotting her he leaped down from the Chimera he was on and lands next to be before standing straight and saying: "Next time, don't leave on your own Alyx." He turns his head looking at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Alyx turned back around, hearing footsteps. Soon, she saw it was Takeshi. " Takeshi?! " She gasped and ran up to him, giving him a hug. " What the hell are you doing here?! " She frowned pulling back from the hug. She pulled out her arm and slapped him, though not too hard. " You shouldn't have followed! " She said, pointing her finger at his face. Her frown soon faded, " But I'm so glad you're here. " She hugged him again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Takeshi was completely confused by all her actions, first he got hugged, then slapped and then hugged again. He chuckled softly and said: "Don't worry, I am here to help there is no way I am leaving you to do this alone... besides that those other winged creatures are pretty easily scared by a knife." he chuckled and removed his dragged and handed it to her then said: "You can have that, I fight better with my hands anyway."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Alyx giggled and her eyes widened slightly as Takeshi handed her the weapon. She hesitated but then grabbed it and felt the sharp bit. " Alright. Thanks! " She said, holding it in her left hand. " So I guess the mountain's that way? " She pointed towards a big mountain that went so high, it reached the sky.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:29 am

Takeshi nods and said: "Yes, its looks steep and dangerous but it shouldn't be to hard to handle... So what are you suppose to do?" He turned his attention back to her and tilted his head a bit, he still didn't know what she was after. Takeshi started walking up while looking back at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Alyx pursed her lip. " There must be an easier way. " She mumbled to herself as Takeshi began to walk towards the big mountain. The girl huffed and followed him, " I just want to go home... " She sighed, her eyelids closing slightly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Takeshi shrugs and said: "Climbing a mountain isn't as bad, I'll help you at the cliffy parts but otherwise it's just takes a lot of energy so with this mountain we might end up finding a place to sleep for the night before climbing on the next day." He looked over at her as he walked and said: "I think we all would like to be home, for now we need to make the best out of this... also we need to find a way to make money and get food, clothing, maybe even better shelter."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Alyx sighed, crossing her arms; she wasn't exactly impressed with his idea, but it was the only idea that both of them had. " Alright... Let's get going then. " She walked up to the cliff and grabbed hold of a rock that was sticking out, she pulled herself up and reached one of her feet on another rock that was near her knees. " Come on! " She beckoned.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Takeshi started climbing up and looked over at her saying: "Just tell me if you need any help, I can give you a hand of your to short to reach something." He smiles and started climbing again making sure to stay close to her just in case she needed any help. The day won't last long, the sun already getting close to setting and he just hoped there will be a safe shelter somewhere. He then frowns thinking a bit then said: "Wait the prophecies never spoke of any of this did it?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Alyx shrugged and kept climbing next to him. She lifted herself up again and onto a mini piece of dirt then watched Takeshi climb up. " Well. Two go off, they didn't say who. One...Betrays. " She stopped herself and then felt a rumble underneath her, the dirt block that she was standing on grew unstable. She gasped and looked up at Takeshi, soon, the dirt fell and she went down with her. She was mid air and if she tried to catch herself on a rock, she would cut herself badly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items