☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:00 am

Arya continues to await out the silence between the prince and Morag. "Shall I inspect it?" She asks, finally breaking the silence. She gestures to the head on the floor. She keeps her wings on display, black feathers rustled. A sign of her fall. She is in a simple leather armor that many of the assassins and rogues that work for Samuel wear.

----

Toshiro begins to hum. It's a soft beat at first. He leans back into Ammonia's hands. The humming song goes louder as Kaida and Anya curl up with him and Ammonia. He closes his eyes and continues to hum the melody of a song of old. One he used to hear his grandmother sing before she was gone...along with the rest of his clan. He rests a hand on Kaida's head.

---

A hound stares at the figure. The canine is stock still, sitting tall and proud. It's thick, shaggy fur a deep black with tan points along it's muzzle, paws, and eyebows. It tilts it head up and sniffs, but doesn't bother with an alert. It just carefully watches the creature on the other side of the border. It blinks slowly, knowing that while this creature looks like somebody, it can feel the difference in energy.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:16 pm

The man-like creature tilts his head in return. What is this thing which sits vigil in the snowstorm? *I desire to speak with your master, Guardian.* is mentally and vocally spoken; *Will you speak to them on my behalf?* Of course he doesnt know that the dog is a dog, or that it can't speak, just acknowledges its' task and its' loyalty. *I am..* What is the word that means him? It is something he hasn't heard on this planet in melinium. *I am to be called Contrast.*

--->>

Morag stands still, blue eyes watching intently, but seemingly boredly. The angel has already shed his armor- from Michael- is back in the armor that is Samuels. As if he'd never left. As if his loyalties were never questioned. "And what do you find?" Is asked gently, in the proud and non-provocative manner he'd adopted here. (A way to hide. A simple and protective wall.) He KNOWS that the head would match completely, a distant relation, a man already condemned to die in a far off land. Poison in the flesh, a touch of tarnished grace.

Does Samuel remember his order to take down Michael at all costs? The order to his faithful servant? The warning from the angels' lips that the now-king probably wouldn't like the way things had to play out to do so?

Those dark blue eyes blink, waiting.

---->>

Ammonias' hand dangles over her beloveds' shoulder, her feet in Silas' lap, her youngest asleep on her chest - and she snores.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:38 pm

The canine lifts its head slightly and let's out a single, piercing bark. A simple bark meant to alert, and call forth help. The canine shakes its head after, unsure about the strange voice. It stays still, waiting. It knows the only way to communicate is through its owner. So it waits. And bids it time, staring at the creature of old.

----

Toshiro stops humming when he catches the faintest sound of an echoing bark. He sits up. He waits for more. He looks for at Jori. "One of the hounds has made a call bark. Not an alert? What would cause it to call?" He asks the were-leader. He doesn't want to alert the others so he speaks into the mind link he has with Jori. Everybody is asleep, scattered around the caravan. He wants to let them sleep.

---

Arya steps forward, and tilts her head. She gives the angel a look of suspicion. She had seen how the angel had once interacted with Michael and the elf. She is also curious about how Morag broke the bond he had with Michael in order to complete this task. She does remain silent about that. It was the one thing she never reported to Samuel. She finally crouches down next to what she has come to inspect. She taps a hand to the cold forehead. She feels no sign of deception. She stands up.

"It's him. Well done," she merely says before returning to her spot at Samuel's side.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:46 pm

The angel waits for Samuel to speak or act, feeling his chest ache at Aryas' silent accusation which he can read in her dark eyes. Then, Morag bows once more, ready to leave. Is Samuel a mere pawn to the fallen-angel??

---

Joridans' finger stills in the chestnut curls of the infant girl his mate had claimed as theirs. Slowly, he retracts his hand and with a frown he delves into the hounds' minds, one after another until he finds the one which calls.

*its... not Morag.* is replied to Toshiro with trepidation, *this one's face is the same. * The leader of the weirs, cautiously stands up, wincing at the injuries to leg and ribs, he really shouldn't go out into the cold night. But he will. *the hound recognizes that this one is different, but... he calls for us to come and inspect this newcommer. Will you be my second this night, dragon?*

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:30 am

Toshiro stands when Jori does. He is careful to transfer the dracling to Ammonia. He is careful when leaning down to give her forehead a feather light kiss. *lead the way,* he responds, casting one last look around the caravan. Every one is still asleep and he wants to keep it that way.

---

Arya bows her head when Samuel accepts the offering, applauding Morag for his bravery and bring the trophy of his success to the prince. She continues to stare at Morag, curious.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:50 pm

The angel silently follows her mind, the gentlest, tiniest of touches so as to be undetectable. He knows he gets away with it. "My king, you're too kind." Is agreed, dipping his body in another slight bow. Then the angel asks, "may I take my leave, sire? It has been a long journey and I wish to retire." Not an uncommon desire, even for him, as in the past he'd found reasons to remain in his chambers to 'rest'.... Morag, before straightening, picks up one of HER feathers (Aryas) and holds it tightly against his palm.

--->>

Joridan nods, not making another noise as he clasps the buttons on his coat and tucks his scarf around his throat. *Pantera, please stay here. Guard our family. * because while they - Toshiro and Joridan- lead the Weirs he trusts Pantera the most to keep their actual family safe. He spots Silas' questioning expression to the movement and mentally speaks to the creature, *we have a visitor. Stay here.* then, his huge body is out of the door and boots are going down the steps, crunching the snow.

It doesnt take long before the pair of men stand behind the sitting dog; the hound doesnt have words to share, just impressions. *you speak, Toshiro. It's generally better to have a voice in these situations. *

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:29 am

Arya slips away once Samuel dismisses everybody from the throne room. She is unaware of the fallen feather currently with Morag. She is silent while walking down the halls to the mess hall. Maybe some food will ease the odd feeling She has.

----

Toshiro is out the door while Jori lays commands to those in the caravan. He exhales softly, nose tilted up a little as he sniffs the air, gauging the air. Nothing. He follows Jori until they find the hound and the creature it currently stares down. Toshiro nods. He steps forward slightly, standing next to the hound. He is wary of the one that looks like Morag. "Hello. I am Toshiro. What do you need?" He asks, placing a hand on the hounds head.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:27 pm

The angelic tongue isn't one that has been spoken on their planet for centuries upon centuries; and he doesnt quite have grasp of the common one. He tilts his head and reguards this Toshiro warily, sensitive to the dark magic that is inherently a dragon, or in this case a half dragon. Those far too-bright blue eyes squint a minute then the thing speaks, slowly. "I.. search.. for my kin." Is responded slowly, halting as he pieces together the common language from the many that have flooded his senses. "He has been with you for years, Umagu." (The angels' word for dragon.) "His..." fingers wriggle as the words escape his multidimensional mind, "essence... lingers... Here." A fringe of dark hair flutters against his forhead.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:48 pm

Toshiro regards the angel, before glancing up at the sky. he searches for Morag, he says to Jori in the pack link he has with the were. He looks at man before him. "Morag left. He...realized his time here is limited and didn't wish to break the heart of his love. We don't know where he went," Toshiro responds. He doesn't bother to move, already aware that angels are sensitive to the draconic magic. He pats the hound one more time before issuing a simple low whistle. The hound stands up and quickly trots back towards the heart of the little settlement they built. The hound will resume its duty of patrolling the border, and keeping an eye out for any other threats.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:38 am

The creature is silent and waiting for a longer time than perhaps he should before speaking, "where is his mate?" Is questioned; "the one for whom his soul was made?" He exhales slowly, "and the one for whom he polluted his sacred Bond?" Those beautiful eyes search their faces, silver wings folded primly across his shoulders. Perhaps these mortals, or demi-mortals in the case of the dragon, would be more comfortable if they knew how to address him? "My kin, Marathi, knew me as Contrast ." The words linger in the air, like steam. "You may call me as such, Umagu."

Contrast takes a step forward, then another, pressing his bare hand to the barrier - then unfolding his fingers to show Toshiro the marking engraven upon his palm. "I can save him, Toshiro," is said softly, "I was sent to save him. Where is he?" Surely this child before him has an idea where Morag is! Surely?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me