1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Takeshi frowns looking around at the cave, it was not the safest thing he has seen full of spikes and stuff. He grumbled and said: "Oi! You flying pest let me go!" He still couldn't see what was holding him and started struggling around again. He soon spotted Alyx in a distance and frowns seeing some other creatures, the creature landed on a cliff like thing while still holding him and he just stuggled more trying to get away and to Alyx wondering what these things wanted.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Alyx and the king had a small discussion, from Takeshi's distance you could only see them make a small exchange with nods and looks. The imp that was next to Takeshi growled. " Wait for her to finish her discussion. " He spat before looked outside the cave and back to Takeshi. After a while, Alyx finished her talk with the king. She looked very droopy. The imp let Takeshi go. Alyx didn't know what to say. The Erlking left and everyone else cleared out the cave. Alyx and Takeshi were the only ones there. " I'm sorry. " She cried.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:02 pm

Takeshi frowns and wondered what they where talking about, he sighs then narrowed his eyes at the creature holding him and said: "Pifft! It's not like I can even move you idiotic creature!" He looked back at Alyx and waited for her to finish her talk with whatever the other creature was. After that he felt himself getting let go and slightly fell down the little cliff before he stood up and heard the crying of Alyx so quickly looked up at her saying: "Hay don't cry... why are you sorry?" He hurried over towards her and hugs her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Alyx shook her head, " I'm about to do something very wrong. " She sobbed wiping her tears away as she reached in for a hug from Takeshi. She didn't want to do this, but it was a matter of life and death.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Takeshi frowns and said: "Alyx... what are you planning to do?" He remained holding her not showing any sign of letting her go with what she just said. What was she up to now, he wasn't going to let her go just like that.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Alyx embraced the hug and cried in his chest. " I-I can't tell you. " She said holding back what she was about to do. The girl held Takeshi tighter and then lifted her head giving a whistle. Two imps came and grabbed Takeshi's arms, dragging him away from the scene. As Takeshi got dragged away, Alyx covered her mouth.

(She will betray. >:D)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:49 am

Takeshi frowns and said: "Why not?... Alyx what the hell is happening?" He watched her worried then suddenly felt somehing grab him again and growls saying: "Hay let me go you stupid creatures! I am not done here yet!" He tried getting away from their grip but it didn't work at all, he looked over at Alyx and started to struggle again knowing she might be is great danger.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:02 pm

The imps gave an evil chuckle and brought him towards a cell. Metal bars that were indestructible and a small room only with a rock-hard-looking bed and just...Walls. They opened the cell door and chucked him in, then locked the gates. " You are the stupid little creature. " The imps laughed and left Takeshi. Alyx watched Takeshi get thrown in the cell, she covered her face and cried.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Takeshi growls at then then soon looked over at Alyx seeing her cry, he placed his hands on the bars wishing he could hold her and comfort her. He looked at her worried and said: "Alyx please don't cry, everything will be just fine." He sighs softly wanting her to just go back to the castle where she was a lot more safe then she is here. Takeshi rested his head against the bars closing his eyes just wanting her and the others to stay safe.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Alyx shook her head, " I am doing something very bad. You shouldn't trust me. " She said, standing up and walking to the throne of the Bad. She sat down and continued to cry.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items