1x1 with Crimson Raven

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Crimson Raven

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:53 am

Tink looked up at her uncle. "She's in the medbay." She replied softly.

Wasp landed beside him, smiling widely. "It's so beautiful here."
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:42 am

Infernicus

The fire mech nodded and let the Autobots lead the way.

Michelangelo

"And you haven't seen the half of it, come on!" Mikey grinned, taking his board back down and riding it smoothly over the rooftops.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:58 am

Tink followed silently behind.

Wasp smiled before following him
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:00 am

Tech

"What are her vitals like?" A strong voice nearly made the young Medic jump out of his paint.
Tech gulped as Infernicus swept it, leaning over Spitfire.
"U-umm s-she is s-stabalized for n-now." Tech responded and stared with wide optics at Tink.

Infernicus

"Hmm..." The orange and silver mech touched his servo to Spitfire's forehelm and looked sadly at her.
"My dear darling... I should have prevented this." He said with deep sorrow.
"I must train her immediately.
As soon as she has recovered she must go through the procedures with all of the Elementals." He stated as he watched her.

Blazen

The Canadian mech hated how supreme and regal this Infernicus acted.
His presence alone screamed pure power and it was scary to be around...not that Blazen would ever admit that.
"Procedures?" He asked, frowning.
"Training." Infernicus replied.
"I must take her away."
Blazen didn't like that.

Michelangelo

Mikey rode over the tiles and roof gardens, grinding over railings and doing spins and flips every now and again.
He loved the fast air as it rushed past and all of the city light surrounding him, but he loved most of all that Wasp was here to share this with him.

Michelangelo

"And you haven't seen the half of it, come on!" Mikey grinned, taking his board back down and riding it smoothly over the rooftops.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:29 pm

"Take her away?! No!" Tink said. She almost lost her, she wasn't going to let her uncle take her away.

Wasp giggled softly. She liked this, but moreso being with him
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:23 am

Infernicus

The fire mech looked at Tink when she protested.
"You called me and I'm telling you what must be done.
This is the only way we can save her, Tink." Inferno sighed, smoke seeping from his vents.
"I am not sure that even you are safe from this.
You received your abilities only because your spark split with an Elemental.
You may yet be a danger to yourself and those around you, we cannot be certain unless you come as well."

Tech

"Frag...but we need them here.
Their our family!" Sonos argued.
Tech's insides twisted at the thought of Tink having to leave.
"F-fr how l-long?" Tech asked in a small voice.
"For as long as is required." Infernicus said as he looked them.
"It took me many Earth years but I raged much worse than Spitfire."
The Fire Elemental's voice was grave and Tech felt horribly helpless.
As a Medic he lived to help and knowing that he couldn't help with this was awful.

Blazen

The Archer mech had fallen silent in thought.
No one actually trusted Infernicus and he was planning to take away the femme that he loved and her twin to Primus knows where and maybe he'll never bring them back.
"No way in the Pits, not happening, not without me." Blazen said when it'd gone quiet and Infernicus looked at him sharply with a judgmental tilt of his helm.
"Of what possible use would you be? You must know the danger of that decision." He replied.
"Yeah, damn straight I know.
That's my Sparkmate lay there." Blazen narrowed his optics.
"Plus do you really think Rawspark will just let you foxtrot away with two of our bots without a hitch? Huh, boss?" Blazen turned his helm to the Elder, who he'd heard approach a short while ago.
"That is correct, I am not allowing that unless we make some alterations." Rawspark appeared through the doorway and tapped his sceptre on the floor as he came to a stop and leaned both servos on it.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:16 am

"I'm not leaving and neither is Spitfire. This is our home. Our family. We can't leave them. They need us here. And if you can't get that through your thick helm, than just leave." Tink said. She was trembling a little, knowing that it could lead to him leaving and her losing Spitfire.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:27 am

Infernicus

"Then she will die." Infernicus turned around, looking at Tink with dark orange optics that flared brighter as he controlled the anger inside of him.
"There is something the Elemental's never explained to you.
For a new Elemental to be born, the present one's health must be faltering." Infernicus revealed.
"I have ran tests on myself and I am as healthy as I have ever been.
The others thought that I was dying which was why they we're acting strangely towards me.
But I am not." His hot gaze flickered to Tink and Spitfire.
"Enough." Rawspark's voice was like ice, harsh and cold as he fixed his steely gaze on the Elemental.
Then he looked at Tink, his expression softening.
"Tink, my dear, you and Spitfire must go with him.
It is the only thing we can do to save you both but let me be quite blunt in saying-" Rawspark glared with serious optics to Infernicus.
"If they are hurt or mistreated in any slight way, I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth and I will fight you with until I draw my very last breath." The Elder Autobot didn't look or sound old at all in that moment, his voice was utterly sinister and Infernicus was surprised by how his nature twisted so darkly.
"That I vow, Infernicus." Rawspark said very dangerously.

Blazen

The Archer mech felt like the room temperature dropped below zero when Rawspark's voice turned cold.
He didn't even look like the bot that they knew, he looked pure evil.
Blazen had never seen anything so fierce and he knew that Rawspark must have made one insanely scary Decepticon back in the day.
Tech was shivering and knocked something over when he backed up a few steps and Blazen heard Sonos stop venting.
Blazen thought about what Inferno had just told them.
"If your not dying...does that mean?" his voice grew shaky and he swallowed, staring at Spitfire.
"It means that we must do everything that we can." Rawspark replied quietly, sounding more familiar now.
(Omg Rawspark's voice should be like Gandalf's)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:20 am

Tink flinched a little when her uncle said that her sister would die. She didn't want her to die. She didn't want to be alone. She felt her spark stop when Rawspark vowed to her uncle. She had never seen him like that before.

(Fun fact, the guy who plays Gandalf also played Magneto.)
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:58 am

Rawspark

"Do what you must but I expect updates on a regular basis and Blazen is to go with you." The Elder said sternly, looking to Blazen, Sonos and Tink.
"We cannot afford to leave base at a low on units although I shall allow others to see you on occasion." He told them.
(I know I flipped when I realised lol but I'm surprisingly not that into x-men)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me