1x1 with Crimson Raven

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Crimson Raven

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:29 am

Deathclaw growled at both of them, telling them to stop.

Breakdown quickly dodged the web. "Come on, you're not afraid to fight me are you?"

"<We won't let her know about the base.>" Spitfire said with a growl as she drove off. "<We'll stop her before she does."

"Not even Bee knows I'm here. And I'm going to be in trouble when he finds out."
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Deathchorus

"Where do we go from here?" The feline asked their leader, rubbing near her wound and looking at him.

Arachnid

"I am not afraid!
But I am not interested either!" The Spider sneered and continued climbing.

Blazen

"-_She won't know what hit her.
Team Fireblaze, that's who.
Remember it._-" Blazen laughed as he followed Spitfire, Decepticon signatures ahead but one of them would be Breakdown.

Michelangelo

"But why didn't you tell him?" Mikay asked Wasp, guiding her to sit on the couch.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:43 am

"We'll find a new home. We can't stay here if those things are still here." Deathclaw replied, gently placing his servo on her shoulder strut.

"Scrap." Breakdown cursed before trying to follow her. He soon heard the sound of vehicles, two Autobot signals appearing.

"<Right!>" Spitfire agreed, smiling mentally as she soon saw Breakdown up ahead. "<There's Breakdown, but where's Little Miss Muffet?>"

"He treats me like a sparkling sometimes. I know he's just looking out for me, but I'm not a sparkling anymore." Wasp replied.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:45 am

Deathchorus

It was the only option when you thought about it.
Deathchorus leaned into his touch, a deep purr rumbling inside her as the smiled at him.
Then a slight sound caught her audial receptor, causing it to twitch.
Her smile faded and she turned her helm sharply to the noise.
"Do you hear-" she began to say when it came louder this time, a wheezing sound.
It was a Sparkeater, one they had fought earlier.
It spluttered Energon as it lay on the jungle floor, looking like it was running on it's last few moments.
It looked different to the others...it had strange patterns etched into it's body and it had something on it's head resembling a crown.
"My lord?" the feline looked at Deathclaw.
"Isn't that their leader?"

Arachnid

The spider scuttled along rooftops, stalking her prey.
The wrecker posed too much of a big job for her at the moment with her low Energon levels.
Then she had an unexpectedly pleasant surprise, seeing Spitfire show up.
Her evil lips curled into a smile and she shot a blast of web at the two-wheeler.

Blazen

The Archer mech laughed in the comm.
"-_Good one, hey watch out!_-" Blazen yelled as a stringy white object flew at Spitfire, a web!
Blazen caught sight of Breakdown and he squealed to a stop, transforming.
"Okay, where's she at?!" the Canadian mech glanced around suspiciously.

Raphael

"Huh...dad used to do that to us...still does." Raph said in response, coming and leaning on the back of the couch.

Michelangelo

Mikey looked at Raph and nodded.
"Yeah...family's protective, huh?" he rolled his eyes.
"But it's their job, right?" he looked at her.
"They kinda forget how old we are...their used to havin' to look out for us." Raph agreed.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:39 am

Deathclaw turned when he heard the sound, optics narrowed as he went into a defensive mode to protect his mate and remaining team. Seeing the Sparkeater, Deathclaw walked closer to it, no mercy in his optics. "So it is." He said, his voice a deep growl.

Spitfire smirked before hearing Blazen's warning. She swerved to avoid the web, causing her to almost crash. She quickly transformed, skidding back as she used her peds and servo to slow down.

"Yeah. And with what Knockout did to me... I don't think Bee ever forgave himself about that." Wasp said.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:23 am

Deathchorus

The Predacon femme watched the Sparkeater a moment until it's end was certain and then she edged closer to it.
"Deathchorus, I advise-" Mind Drive began to say.
"Hush!" she hissed without taking her gaze off of the creature.
She crouched and took the crown, quickly retreating back to Deathclaw.
She a slight smile curved her lipplates as she looked up at him.
"My King, now you have your army." she placed the crown on his helm and the bodies of the Sparkeaters began to come back to life, wounds healing and closing as they rose to attention and bowed to their new King.
"H-how is this possible?!" Mind Drive yelped, backing up in horror.
Slashvent began to chuckle, smiling very darkly.
"Their King is no more, a change in Leadership was required.
Deathclaw is much stronger than the last King, therefore they are much stronger as the crown is key to their survival." she explained, keeping a wicked smile as she spoke.

Blazen

"What's doing on, Breakdown?" The Maserati mech asked, seeing Spitfire skid to a stop.

Michelangelo

"Well...your safe here with us.
That's the important thing, right?" Mikey held her servo and grinned with a cute blush.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:10 am

Deathclaw growled deeply, a wicked grin on his face plate. "An army to take down those pathetic Autobots." He said before chuckling darkly. "We'll find their base and destroy them. Starting with Rawspark." (DUN DUN DUN!)

"Arachnid. She started following us. I'm not sure if she knows about them." He said, feeling a little strange that he was actually protecting the humans that Sonos had just by not mentioning the word humans out loud.

"She won't follow us after I'm done with her." Spitfire growled, glaring at the spider.

Wasp blushed a little, wings twitching nervously. "Y-Yeah. I guess you're right. Besides, I've never been in a big city before. Maybe you could show me around? When it's nighttime of course."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:22 am

Deathchorus

The black femme marveled at their King.
He was the picture of bad, in a goodway.
She closed the small distance between them and kissed him with endless passion.
Deathchorus loved him more than anything she'd ever known.
He was dark and strong and now even more powerful.
She was protected by his side and that made feel dangerous and filled with confidence.

Blazen

The Archer mech nodded.
"That doesn't matter, capturing her does." he followed Spitfire's gaze up to the spider.
"Ewww, bug spray, anyone?" Blazen said in resentment, Arachnid really was as creepy as Bee had told him.
And right now she was making good time "You good with ground patrol, Breaky?" Blazen asked, now really waiting for a response as he strung and fires a retractable arrow into the top corner of a building.
"You wanna lift, beautiful?" Blazen asked Spitfire, holding out his servo to her.

Michelangelo

The youngest of the ninja brothers grinned.
"You bet we can! we'll get pizza and go boarding!" he pulled his skateboard off of his back to show her.
"see this? it's boosted by nitrogen.
I can fly over rooftops like no ones business... but you can fly without it huh?" Mikey laughed.
"What's it like to have wings? It looks awesome." he asked, now looking at Wasp's wings.

Raphael

"He does know dad's gonna kill him, right?" Raph said quietly to Donnie as he watched Mikey and Wasp talking.
"And wwhere's Leo, anyway?" he asked, glancing around.

(I think it was nos powered in the movies wasn't it?)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:45 am

Deathclaw kissed her back, growling softly. He wasn't a leader now, but a king. A king with a queen and an army. "Kneel before your king." He ordered the Sparkeater army.

"Yeah, I'm fine with-wait a sec. Breaky?" Breakdown replied than asked, caught off guard by the nickname.

"Let's get her." Spitfire replied, the fire inside showing in her eyes.

Wasp giggled softly at him. He was so excited and goofy that it was adorable. "It is fun. But I don't fly all the time. It's like how you don't run everywhere all day, do you?" She explained.

"Maybe not. I mean, Dad hasn't met an Autobot yet." Donnie replied. "And I think he's meditating in his room."

(I think so.)
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:20 am

Deathchorus

The feline smiled and watched an the Sparkeaters kneeled and bowed low to them.

Blazen

The Canadian grinned at Breakdown and did a little salute before grabbing Spitfire and ascending to the rooftops.

Michelangelo

Mikey listened to Wasp and laughed.
"Nah we don't, we just run most of the night."

Raphael

The turtle with the red bandanna looked away from his dorky youngest brother to his dorky and slightly younger brother.
"Wonder how he'll react...he's right behind me isn't he?"
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me