[ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Anthony sighed a little and watched his mom walk away to call the principal. She left a message. Anthony buried his face in his boyfriends shirt. "I love you." He said staying close. He was most comfortable when he was with him. He thought about everything. He couldn't stop from thinking about it. He did not like it at all. He did not think any of the choices were good and he had no idea what to do about that.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey looked down at the other as he felt Anthony burying his face against his chest and he just held him a little closer. "I love you too Anthony...." he murmured as they sat there thinking about the whole situation as well. It sucked, but he was hoping something would work and that maybe they'd find a way to get Erik to leave them alone. Or at least leave Anthony alone..... Kacey hated how Anthony had had to deal with this all a lot longer than Kacey had.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 am

Anthony looked up at Kacey. "So can we do something a little relaxing right now? I just want to stop thinking about it all for a while and relax. I don't care what we do I just want to relax and have some fun." He said. "I don't want to stay here." He said and stood up and took his hand and started to walk out just wanting to be away from his mom and everyone else. "We could go to the park or something. I just want to be out of here." He said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey hummed and nodded as he listened to Anthony. "Yeah..... I think that'd be a good idea...." he answered, standing and holding a hand out to help the other up. "We can just take a walk and see where we end up. Sound good?" he suggested as he intertwined his and Anthony's hand.

(I'm sorry for the lack of responses for a while and I'm sorry to say my replies may be spotty for a while since my first year of college just started and I'm not sure how well I'll be able to handle it and a job and rping....)
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:38 pm

(That's okay. I understand.)

"Okay." He said and held his hand. Anthony was so glad that he had him and wanted to just relax. He really needed it. He kissed his cheek and held his hand with both of his own. He did not know what to do. He did not want to deal with any of this. He put his head on his shoulder as he walked not really sure what to say. He walked down the street and looked around.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:30 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey let the quiet continue for some time as they walked, his thoughts wandering though he kept glancing over at the other to make sure he was doing okay. he wanted to give him the chance to just let all his thoughts go, but if that wasn't going to work he'd find a way to distract him.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:49 am

Anthony sighed a little feeling a lot better being out of the house. He looked at his boyfriend and gave him a small smile. "Thank you for coming with me. I really appreciate it." He said to him. He kissed the back of his hand. He looked up at him. "You really are the best boyfriend ever." He said to him. He felt so much better in the fresh air. He listened to the sound of the crickets.

Last bumped by it.will.rain on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:49 am.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me