1x1 with Crimson Raven

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Crimson Raven

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:40 am

Breakdown transformed after him, waiting for Sonos to lead the way.

Spitfire smirked, getting a location on Blazen. She quickly popped up, throwing a fireball in his direction before getting down to avoid any attacks. (XD Snail-fire.)

"What about a Pretender?" Max asked as she walked up to the group.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:00 am

Sonos

The big truck took off with a monstrous roar of his engine.
He tore onto his usual quiet dirt track that lead to the road.

Blazen

The mech narrowed his optics in concentration and fired another blue holo arrow as a fireball came at him at the same time.
The arrow embedded its self into the corner of a box next to Spitfire, just short of her helm.
The fireball, however, flew right at Blazen and he only avoided it by twisting out of the way and doing a backdrop down to the ground.
As comms were scrambled during a free-for-all he couldn't compliment his Sparkmate.
"Nice." He smirked to himself as he took cover behind a wall of boxes, not realising he was right next to Bumblebee.
Bee tapped him on the back and shot him in the helm, which he felt sear his jaw and would gave Ben a medical disaster.
"Frag!" He yelped and one of his lives took a strike up on the leaderboard overhead.
Bee laughed and dashed off.

Toki

"That's my line!" Toki said and hugged Max.
"He has to be! Can you believe it?!" The goth shook her head.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:15 am

Breakdown gave out an equal roar as he followed him.

Spitfire, seeing one of Blazen's lives disappear and Bee running off, opened fire on the black and yellow mech.

"Who has to be what?" Max asked, completely confused.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:10 am

Sonos

The Monster Truck hit the road and slowed to traffic flow, which in Jasper, consisted of three cars.
he sent Breakdown a comm link.
"-_The collage is just around the corner._-" he told him.

Toki

The Jap face-palmed.
"Keller! he has to be a pretender!" she hissed.

(open 'fired' x'D Spitfire puns...)

Bumblebee

The Camaro mech beeped in alarm at the fire blasted his way and jumped behind a crate, leaning against in and pushing it along to box Spitfire in.

Knockout

The ex-con was sneaking up on Spitfire when Bumblebee blocked his route with the crate he was moving.
Typical Autobots, they'd find ways to save each other even when they fought against each other!
Knockout transformed his saw in place of his new blaster and shot at Bumblebee.
Bee saw it coming and dodged, bounced off a box whilst he transformed his cannon for his holo bladed gauntlet, slashing it against Knockout's faceplate.

Blazen

Meanwhile the Maserati much had found a new vantage point by kicking the middle crate out of a wall of crates.
He raised his optical ridges at Bee's new gauntlet as he watched him take on Knockout.
"Nice upgrade, Bee!" Blazen shouted now that he was pre-aimed, but fired his holo arrow at Knockout.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:26 am

Thanks. Breakdown replied, carefully looking around.

"What?! Toki, have you seen The Terminator again?" Max asked.

"Scrap!" Spitfire hissed as she missed Bee and was boxed in. She knew it would leave her open for an attack, but she had to climb up. She quickly climbed up and out, seeing Blazen completely open. She smirked before throwing a fireball directly at his back.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:10 am

Toki

"He had a 'Con insignia on the back of his bike!" Toki argued and stuck her tongue out at Max.
Then she got a text.
"Oh...more good news.
We have new Autobot recruits...and by that I mean Breakdown and Knockout!" she exclaimed to the girls and hugged her bag for comfort.
"Now this day officially sucks..."

Bumblebee

Bee beeped and smiled at Blazen, flourishing his gauntlet and showing off before he realized they were in a free-for-all.
He saw the arrowheading for Knockout but it split iff about halfway there, shooting Bee aswell.
Bee fell onto his front, losing a life as he felt a red-hot pain through his sparkchamber.

Knockout

"Gah!" The ex-con gasped as the holo blade phased through him and wound have ruined his faceplate forever if that attack had been real.
Next came the holo arrow from Primus knows where and it hit him in the throat, taking one of his lives.
But before it did, the arrow split into two and it hit Bee as well.
Bumblebee fell forwards when Blazen's arrow hit him and took one of his lives.
Knockout had staggered back but after the efects eore off he pointed and snicked at Bee before running for cover again.

Blazen

The chrome mech smirked as Bee was showing off and he sent his arrow loose, knocking him down.
But the smirk fell off Blaze's lip plates when fire scorched his back, making him yelp and try to put out the holo flames.
He knew the fire was on a lower heat because that hit didn't hurt nearly as much as full flame.
On the board it had took half of his second life and if he didn't hide and recover before getting hit again he'd be down to one life.
"Scrap, this just isn't my day..." he rolled off of the crates and dropped to the ground, searching for a place to hide.
But he was stuck in a corner and he couldn't think with the burning sensation on his back.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:19 am

"What?!" Pink and Max exclaimed. "Is this a different universe where cons are the good guys now?" Pink asked.

Spitfire smirked as the hot took half of one of Blazen's lives. It soon disappeared when she saw Knockout pointing and laughing at Bee. Flames appeared in her optics as she silently followed after him. "Nice paint job, Knockout. It'd be a shame if something happened to it." She called out.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:47 am

Carrie-Anne

Caz sighed and shrugged.
"It's hard to believe, I'll admit...maybe their up to something?" Caz frowned and looked up as Sonos rounded the corner and...was that breakdown behind him?

Toki

"Oh my sushi..." Toki groaned and stood up with her bag as her guardian pulled up on the curb.
She saw Breakdown and frowned, climbing into Sonos.
"Tiki, Look it's like this-" Sonos started saying until she cut him off.
"Zip it, we got a problem.
Your gonna wanna get the whole team on the comm for this."Toki threw her bag in the back as she sat in the drivers seat.

Knockout

A bolt of alarm went through the mech as Spitfire's voice echoed around.
"Yours could use a pinstripe or two." Knockout called back as he sneaked around the corner and came across Blazen.
He transformed his other servo for his holo saw and sliced it through Blazen's knee.
Blazen went down with a pained yell and Knockout turned, a dark smirk touched his lip plates.
"Your boyfriend has the right idea." he called again in anticipation of the femme's appearance as he sliced the back of Blazen's neck and took him down to his last life.
"I can see why you like this game so much." He chuckled to Blazen, who was stunned from the attack.

Blazen

The blue mech went down from the attack of his knee, Still weak from the burning sensation.
He now fell to his knees and yelled out, shock going through his system.
The holo saw going through his throat was much worse.
When he got partly over it he rolled over and smiled humorlessly at Knockout.
"I really hate you." he told the mech and as Knockout called to Spitfire, Blazen eyed his bow that had fallen out of reach.

(if Spitfire doesn't take Blazen's last life I have an epic idea)

Michelangelo

"I can't believe there's been nothing, dudes." Mikey groaned in boredom as he flopped over the couch and stared at the TV which was showing a documentary of kittens.
There hadn't been a crime or any bad guys to fight in what felt like a million years, which was only a few days actually.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:15 am

"Not good." Max said, seeing Breakdown before following Toki in.

Pink hobbled over to Sonos, gently tapping his door with one of her crutches.

Spitfire watched Knockout from her hiding place, waiting to attack. Her spark stopped when she saw him attack Blazen in a very Con like way. She growled before letting out a loud battle roar, running at Knockout and jumping onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Don't you know that you shouldn't play with fire? You'll get burned." She growled, her voice her own but also demonic at the same time. She than burst into flames, surrounding only them at first, but her anger made it start to spread.

"Mikey's right, there hasn't been any sign of the Foot or anything. It's strange." Donnie said.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:12 am

Sonos

The wrecker popped his door open for Pink after a quick glance around that no one was watching.
He sent Rawspark a comm link through bases mainframe.
"-_Yes? what is it, Sonos?_-" the leader asked.
"I'm not sure yet, girls?" Sonos questioned.
Toki looked up in the rear view at Breakdown.
"No telling Ex-cons.
Not yet." she made him promise.
"Yeah, okay." Sonos sighed.
"So this new guy started collage today and he needed our help...anyway, just when he was saying bye to us we saw a 'con insignia on his motorcycle!" Toki blurted.

Knockout

The red mech wasn't ready for Spitfire's attack and cried out as she leaped onto him.
"Watch the finish!" he shouted in distress and gasped as he was choked.
Holo fire was spreading everywhere now, dangerously.
Knockout's next life depleted as he was burnt to a crisp.
Or so he felt.
He realized that this must be what it's like to be thrown into the pits.
He tried to shake her off and crashed backwards into a stack of boxes, scrambling to get away.

Blazen

Down to his last life, Blazen stood up and helped Spitfire up.
"Uh...I know this isn't part of the game but." he kissed her, feeling enough passion go through him to offline anyone within range.
(x'D)

Bumblebee

Bee beeped when he saw fire everywhere and Blazen and Spitfire together.
He blasted his radio at them.
"♪AND IIIIIIIIIIIII-E-I WILL ALLLLWAYS LOVE YOUUUUU♪" before shooting at Spitfire as her back was to him, he hadn't forgotten that he owed her one from earlier.
Then Bee saw Knockout take cover behind a crate.
The ex-cons frame was smoking and he patted at himself, looking very fragged off.
He started shooting at Blazen and Spitfire.
Bee blasted his radio at Knockout and he shot at him whilst the 'barbie girl song' played.
(x'''''D)

Michelangelo

"Do you think she's thinking about me?" Mikey asked as he thought of Wasp.
"I wonder what she's doing right now..."

Raphael

the turtle with the red bandanna rolled his eyes at Mikey as he gave Spike some lettuce.
"We should be happy for a day off...only we're not because there's nothin' to do." he grumbled.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me