Horse 1x1 with Drogon <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Horse 1x1 with Drogon <3

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 am

(so srry! we didn't have wifi for a few days and i reply to roles on my laptop and i couldn't reply but after work today imma reply to the roles i need to reply to. this will be edited.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am

That's fine, I understand internet or even computer problems.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri May 03, 2024 2:58 am

(my goldfish memory and attention span has been a pain recently but at least i only have my last two horses to finish their roles. i have not forgottrn about it if thats what u were thinking.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 03, 2024 8:13 am

Wasn't thinking that.
Am wondering why some people seem to only exist to start fights...or why people just keep arguing instead of being like "Okay," and leaving it at that (not you, I'm not talking about you so don't worry).]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri May 03, 2024 12:04 pm

(nws. hope all gets well. i shall edit this.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 03, 2024 12:22 pm

Thank you.
Might edit or might just double post.
Or I'll just delete this message and post again]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon May 20, 2024 2:34 am

(ok! im so sorry! my mental health took a turn for thr worst and i was struggling to keep myself alive..when i get home i shall type it. i didn't mean to leave this sitting here for so long. im still doing horrible but it's whatever.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 7:49 am

Oh gosh, I'm really sorry to hear that. I know what that's like...
Take your time)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:45 pm

(so srry, life has been kicking me so much right now that i loose track of time or don't do anything because it feels like such a chore. it's atp that work feels like such a chore rn..)

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

As the sunlight continued to relentlessly beat down upon his darkened coat, his black pointed audits' twitched to the side when he heard the approaching sounds of another equine approaching him. A swift motion of his head lifting up from it's resting position when he looked down towards one of his sired offspring, unfortunately, he didn't understand what the filly wanted. Nonetheless, he glanced towards the two mares for a few moments. His tail swishing between his hindlegs for a few moments before he tilted his head, he couldn't get himself to speak a single word at all, not one word slid out from his vocal cords when he arched his neck ever so slightly. Jetsam rarely did physical touch but his snout gently nudged the filly before he lifted his head, twitching his audit's slightly to listen for any signs of trespassers or even simple threats that mother nature enjoyed throwing at them.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

The stallion's skin twitched to the sudden contact from the mare companion, out of feeling like he was weak for not handling the flies on his own. His hues' were narrowed down and simply flattened his ears back against his head. "Thank you..." The stallion's tone was unreadable as he tossed his head, his mane sticking to certain parts of his black coat. Though, when her offspring was nearby them, the stallion's muscles tensed up, clearly expressing that he didn't know what to do with this little creature. Flotsam never knew how to spend time with younger equines since he was always in the company of older ones.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

Elias, at this point, has begun to start his own life. Traveling with three other fellow equines, two younger then him and the other horse. As of right now, he was filling up on some grass since he needed energy for his travels with them. Don't want to fall behind whenever they decided to move on. He wasn't one for moving around every single day but every few days was acceptable by him. Just because he was a rather lazy horse as he was told many times. Elias didn't enjoy the walking every single hour like he did with Zesiro... Maybe he is happy that he isn't with her right now, if he was, he might just be traveling once again every few minutes since she didn't trust anything. (he does know, it's just he rather give him some dignity instead of calling him a gelding...)

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

As the dam munched on the grass, she did not notice the presence of Romeo already standing nearby her until she lifted her head back up with a mouthful of grass and actually opened on her hues. To say that she was surprised was an understatement when she backed up slightly, just out of surprise but her audits' were flattened back against her skull out of simple surprise and embarrassment from how she reacted to the lead stallion. Very awkward... "I'm sorry...You surprised me...Good..." The mare paused, glancing up towards the sky before she opened her mouth once more, her voice resonating from her vocal cords again. "Whatever it is. Morning or afternoon." The mare's silky and tangle tail gently swished back and forth against her back legs while she resumed a relaxed position when her left hoof was cocked on it's toe.

π”Šπ”―π”’π”Ά π”Šπ”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱

"Field. More escape routes then a cave." The light grey and white gradient stallion spoke in a rather commanding manner, though that's just because his voice was normally like that. Deeper with more authority to it whenever he managed to keep a few stallions in a band to help them get mares but this time it was just a few horses. Including Helaena, that was something he though he would never get since she was so mysterious and elusive like he was. Although, Grey Ghost considered himself the more elusive off the two. He wasn't about to allow himself to loose these horses when he allowed them to come along. Grey Ghost had a duty and that was to make sure they didn't get into any trouble while they moved about.

β„Œπ”’π”©π”žπ”’π”«π”ž

The mare's audits' twitched towards each equine that spoke in turn, listening to their words though she listened closer to Grey Ghost's words since she trusted him the most out of the three that found her. Over time, she'd eventually trust them but she didn't at this moment in time. When she glanced towards a mare who spoke to her, she flicked her audits' gently against her skull out of surprise, even her body jumped to the sudden voice that resonated from the mare. That dun mare did have a rather soft and honey filled tone in her vocal cords but she didn't allow that the possibly deceive her so she simply nodded her head once again at Grey Ghost's suggestion of a field. Yes, perfect.

π”™π”žπ”©π”’π”«π”±π”¦π”¬π”³π”¦π” π”₯

Military and police didn't work out for him, he was far too wild for them. Those are the words he heard or that's what he thought he heard since he was released once again back into the wild. Did he do it on purpose? Hardly. He just didn't enjoy the feeling of a human being on his back, it felt odd. Especially with all the other additions that they add onto the horses' that do that line of work. Yuri wouldn't have been able to deal with that to say the least, the constant feeling of not being in control would very well drive the stallion insane. Now, he was traveling with a mare that he simply became mutual friends, having little to no interest in any romantic relationships. It seemed she was the same or he was reading the signals wrong, which wouldn't surprise him since he always managed to read those wrong. Maybe that's why he doesn't have any friends aside from this mutual friend of this mare that rarely spoke with him, but to be fair, he didn't speak to her either so can't blame her completely for the silence.
β„œπ”₯π”’π”ž

Rhea had traveled far around this land, opting to not join a herd and keeping a solitary figure. The constant moving around was just perfect for her since she enjoyed moving around at her own pace though she found a lone stallion just moving around the fields, she offered to travel with him but she was met with a gruffy reply. Now, the two of them have been moving around for a few months now, rarely stopping in the same spot for more then a day without moving on to stay out of the hairs of the lead stallions that moved around these lands. Don't want to start any trouble with them since this stallion seemed to have little to no interest in having a herd of mares. She didn't blame him, she heard through grapevines that leading a herd of mares was a tough job, she wouldn't be able to handle that job for sure if she were a stallion, even if she was the lead mare. She would loose it before anything else happened.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:28 am

[I mean, Joro is fine with being a gelding. Means he won't go running off after every single mare (not that I think Elias would do that)

Also, my battery is at 84 percent so I was going to wait...but then I took a picture of my dog and want to edit it into a drawing. So I decided to just post too.]

Marine- mare- pan- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morgan Arabian- 15.1 hands- with Flotsam- Ocean is her foal (6 months old)- Tags: Flotsam

The blue eyed lighter blue roan mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. She said "You're welcome," and gave as much of a smile or happy look as she could. She then looked to her filly. She almost wished Flotsam was the father...he'd have more of a bond with Ocean. Not that she was going to do any complaining. The stallion had kept good to his word, letting her stay and protecting them both. She looked at him for a small moment. She then looked to Ocean, who was even a lighter color than her. Perhaps only because she had white paint markings mixed in there. Marine shook her head a couple times, then looked up again.

Joro- gelding- homoromantic- crush is Elias- Japanese Sport horse mix- 15 hands- with Elias- Juni and Jemini (6 months; 10 months)- Tags: Elias

The cute and pretty star and snip marked dark male nosed at the foals. Jemini was already almost a year old, but then again Juni was six months old. He still couldn't believe they'd lost her mother so recently...He let out a small breath, and let his eyes wander a moment. The area was still safe, for now, so he glanced to Elias. He wanted to ask how the other felt now, about love and everything...He was afraid to ask, though they'd been together a long time. He went over and groomed the stallion a bit, then quickly stepped back. He'd seen mares do this to their stallions before. Shaking his head, he watched as the two young horses began to play spar.

Romeo- stallion- hetero- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16.2 hands- Shining Sun herd leader- Juliet and Zesiro- offspring: four with Juliet, one with Zesiro- Tags: Zesiro and Juliet

The white socked and brown coated, leggy male let out a breath. He made a happy little sound, and got this happy kind of look on his face. He nodded his head up and down a couple times, and made a horse sound. If he'd been human, it would have been a chuckle. Maybe more of an actual laugh, a full on sound from down deep. He wasn't a human, though, so he instead made a horse sound. He nosed at her a bit, as she seemed more used to contact now. He said "Its fine, I know you can still be shy and a bit jumpy. Being surprisable isn't bad...being jumpy or such isn't bad. It means you're likely on the lookout all the time, which for us is good because you'll see things." He glanced over to Juliet a moment. "How have you and Juliet been getting on?" he asked, but thought he already knew.

Juliet- mare- hetero- Kiger mustang- 16 hands- Shining Sun- Romeo is her stallion- Offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- Tags: Romeo and Zesiro; possibly Yuri and Rhea

The golden and minimal white mare saw her former mate looking at her. She knew he was asking Zesiro about her, probably asking how they got along. Oh, they got along quite good, in fact, since she no longer had to be lead mare. Zesiro had turned out to be a great lead mare. She hadn't seemed confident at first...but she'd learned everything. She stepped up and into the role quite nicely. Juliet shook her head, and began to wander along, nostrils flaring a bit. She looked around, thinking she smelled loners in the distance but wasn't sure.

Tessa- mare- pan- Mustang TB x Kiger Mustang- 16.1 hands- with Grey Ghost- Skylar is best friend- no offspring yet but wants them- Tags: Skylar, Grey Ghost, Halaena

The dun mare noticed he didn't even mention the old barn Skylar had spoken of...She supposed he wouldn't want to stay somewhere like that, though. She nodded and said "Okay, field it is." She began to lead the way once more, and glanced back at the others a moment. She wished Heleana could learn to trust them... Probably one day, but she wasn't trusting of them at the moment. She shook her head a couple times, and turned to face forward once more. Grey Ghost was clearly the leader of their little group. It was like Tessa was the lead mare, though she was clearly younger than Heleana. Not that she minded, none of the others seemed to mind. They let her do the looking around, finding food and water and places to go. She let out a breath as she began to trot towards the aforementioned field.

Skylar- gelding- panromantic- Mustang x AQH (mostly mustang)- with Tessa (so with Grey Ghost)- Tags: Tessa, Grey Ghost, Halaena

The handsome and cute buckskin let out a small breath of what seemed annoyance... He glanced to Tessa, as she nudged him a moment. She did so in an almost unnoticeable way, so the other two provably missed it. She also muttered to him that it had been a good idea. As she spoke up louder, about the field, he nodded to her. He began to walk after her, as the younger female led the way. She was almost four, or exactly four, now, and he was happy for her. She'd been allowed to stay, as had he, by the stallion she'd become enamored with.

Jezibel- mare- demi pan- APH (probably mustang too)- 16 hands- Moonless Night lead mare- Jetsam is her stallion- two sons, Josephine (4 months)- Tags: Jetsam and Snowfall

The red tobiano mare watched her stallion, as the sun shone on him. That had to be so hot against his black coat...so she went over to him. She nudged him and asked "Do you want to get into the water for a bit?" They'd moved away from the old area, as an older stallion had showed up there...The new area had very nice grass. Also a river big enough to stand in a get cool, but not too deep. Meaning even the two fillies could stand in the water and play. Their mothers didn't have to worry about anything bad happening to them.

Snowfall- mare- bi- maybe has Lippizaner and Appy- 15.2 hands- Moonless Night- Jetsam is her stallion- Nightlight (4 months), will have Flight, Blizzard, Breeze- Tags: herd

The white and extremely light silver spotted mare nosed at her filly a moment. She watched as Josephine squealed and ran back over. Seeming to give up on getting her father to play, she ran to her half sister. The two fillies began to nip and kick at each other, whirling and jumping. When they both heard Water, they perked up and looked at Jezi. Snow let out a delighted little squeal, and looked at the other two a moment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me