~a witch and their familiar~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~a witch and their familiar~

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:16 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine walked out through the trees, not knowing anyone else was around. At least until she heard the sounds from the tree and found herself looking up, seeking out the source of the sound, seeing the other woman. She didn't know what to think or why she was trying to hide. But she must have her reasons. "Who are you?" She had heard of witches before, but never met one, so she didn't think to label this woman as a witch when she saw her. But she rarely ever got to actually go out anywhere.

Hunter
Hunter rubbed his head against her hand slightly as she pet behind his ears. He was glad it seemed to calm her. "I will be sure to let you know." He responded to her, watching as she walked to the closet. He nodded as she put the blankets out for him. "It's an improvement over where I used to sleep." He shrugged as she mentioned how it gets chilly here at night. He leaned against her as he let her pet him some more.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:30 pm

π•­π–‘π–†π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Š π•·π–Š π•―π–”π–šπ–

Blaize jumped slightly when she realized the girl had laid eyes on her. Her eyes widened as she was spoken to, instead of being ran from. "I... I'm Blaize," She answered slowly, cautiously climbing down from the tree as the woman didn't seem to pose a threat to her. To look less suspicious or frightening she took of her hood and smiled softly. "May I ask who you are... ma'am?" She questioned as she observed the other. She was wearing rather nice clothes, royalty nice which made her suddenly fearful of her own appearance.

π•Ίπ–‰π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–† π•―π–Šπ–π–Žπ–”π–—π–Š

"Sounds good, I'm very glad that this is much better than where you came from. Would you like to accompany me on a little walk?" She questioned as she realized it was the time when she usually took her little patrol around town. "If not you are more than welcome to explore my home and help yourself to some food," she offered, wanting to make him as comfortable as possible. As she waited for an answer she strapped her small dagger to her belt, it was precautionary incase somehow her spell powers were limited by a more powerful witch than herself, which wasn't likely but she didn't want to be in that situation defenseless.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:48 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine nodded at her as she watched her climb down from the tree. "I'm Yvraine," she smiled at her, showing she meant no harm. As Blaize seemed a bit wary of her. She probably should have been more wary too of this stranger out in the forest. But she didn't seem to mean any harm, really she hadn't expected anyone to be out here. And home wasn't that far away, if she did need to get away. But she didn't feel the need to run from her, Yvraine felt a kindness from her.

Hunter
Hunter nodded his head at her as she asked if he'd like to come with her. "Of course. It would be good to familiarize myself with this place." He stood up as he watched her strap the dagger to her belt, also wanting to stay near her in case of possible danger. He wasn't sure of her capabilities as a witch yet, but either way it was his job to guard and help her with whatever she needed now. He looked at her as he stood there and waited for her to lead the way.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:06 pm

"I don't mean you any harm ma'am, I'm a healer, I'm just out for my daily walk to collect some ingredients for my herbal potions. " Blaize explained as she stood before the woman. "Do.. do you need someone to accompany you? These woods can be very unforgiving at times.. " She questioned, hoping the other wouldn't take offense to her question. She really just wanted to learn more about who the other was, it wasn't everyday she ran into a human in these woods, especially not one who was dressed so nicely. "May I ask, what your title is? You're dressed rather nicely, royalty I assume." She questioned as she was interested in how different their societies were ran. "I must admit I am not familiar with your town and your people, they haven't been exactly fond of us coming to trade some of our items..." She confessed, smiling softly at the other as she shuffled a little closer.

"Wonderful, I don't usually get company so this will be nice." Odessa told Hunter as she opened the door to the outside. She scanned her surroundings carefully before fully exiting her house. Hopefully nothing would be out of the ordinary as she also wanted to make it to the forest as well. She knew the forest would be dangerous as the wolves were rather violent at times, but humans tended to spy out there at times, and she couldn't be having that. "So, this is our little town of Valure, I helped build it after... the betrayal." She explained as she headed down the cobble path into the village.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:23 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine nodded at her and smiled as she spoke. "I believe you." She shrugged at the question but didn't seem offended at all as she answered her, "I don't want to take up any of your time if you're busy. I sneak out a lot, I should be fine." She giggled a bit. "I'm a princess." She watched her as she listened quietly for a bit, unsure of what to say to that. "I'm sorry to hear that." Yvraine said as she noticed the woman moving closer to her. She didn't mind it though.

Hunter
Hunter smiled slightly at her, glad to be able to keep her company. He walked beside her as she exited the house and looked around as they went. "The betrayal?" He asked curiously as he heard her, unsure if she wanted to talk about it or not. He'd understand if she didn't wish to. But he was curious of what has happened. He wanted to make sure nothing else bad happened to this place now that he was here, or Odessa. He didn't know her well, but he served her now, and she seemed decent enough.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:39 am

"Ah a little adventurer hm? Interesting, not to many dare to adventure in these woods anymore. You would not be a bother if you needed someone to accompany you, but as you wish. However, if you treat the forest well she will treat you well as well. I have gotten in quite some trouble here with the snakes, they grow rather large out here. Thankfully the trees were able to save me, its a beautiful thing really," Blaize explained as she picked a few of the wild flowers along the path. "These flowers have very powerful healing properties, this blue iris right here is my favorite." She stated as she placed them in her basket. "A princess hm?" She questioned, now even more grateful that the woman wasn't afraid of her as she was sure she would be able to have guards on her in seconds if she wanted to. "Well, its a pleasure to meet you your highness, I will leave you to your adventures... safe travels," She said bowing her head, not wanting to bother the princess anymore.

[center]π•Ίπ–‰π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–† π•―π–Šπ–π–Žπ–”π–—π–Š[/center}
Odessa sighed softly when Hunter questioned her about the betrayal. She thought over it for a minute, not really wanting to talk about it. However he was her familiar after all so he deserved to know about it, especially since it was bothering her so much. "Well, there is a reason I do so much to protect this town. My uh, ex-girlfriend betrayed our old town to the humans. They slaughtered so many of us and burned down everything we had ever worked for. It was rather, traumatizing, it was something we had worked for for so long, both the town and our relationship... That's why I live looking over the town, scrutinizing every single thing these others do. I cannot have this happen again. " She explained, looking off into the distance as she spoke.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:28 am

Yvraine Callisto
"It's better than being cooped up and under guard," Yvraine replied after she was finished speaking. She watched her as she picked the flowers and smiled, not knowing much about the flowers like she did. She looked over at her as she bowed and announced that she was leaving. Honestly she didn't mind if she stuck around a bit longer. She seemed nice enough. "You don't have to go if you don't want to."

Hunter
Hunter nodded as he listened to her. It was no wonder she seemed so tired. But he wanted to be able to help her, and let her get some rest. He nuzzled his head against her side as he walked with her, letting her know he was there for her. "I'm here to help you, if you need it." He smiled at her, hoping that his presence brought some comfort to her. It seemed to, anyway, she had seemed happy when petting him.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:41 am

"I bet it is, I enjoy my freedom quite a bit. Although sometimes I do get a little lonely as I spend most of my time alone," Blaize replied, smiling softly at the other woman. "As long as you don't mind your highness, you are rather a pleasure to talk to." She hummed, happy that the other didn't mind her company. In truth she missed being surrounded with others to talk to, however her coven was more tied up with creating powerful spells than community. "Would you like to walk with me a little? There's a little cave upstream that I need to collect some mushrooms from." She said, wondering if the other had seen the cave before. It was rather beautiful but it was hidden by a waterfall so not many knew about it. She herself only found it by accident, she had stepped under the waterfall to wash off after she tripped and fell into mud.

Odessa smiled and reached her hand down to pet Hunter as he nuzzled against her. She was beyond happy to have a companion, his presence was simply calming. "Thank you, I really needed someone to worry about me a little bit since I don't" She replied as she continued walking through the town. Thankfully, nothing had seemed out of place, but now it was time to check the forest. "Hopefully we don't find anything dark in here today, hunters tend to come through here every once in a while. It would be nice to stop them in the forest before they terrorize the town," she warned as she unlocked the magical gate. "The gate keeps most of them out however, but it's still frightening to see them trying their best to get in." She explained as she passed through the gate, locking it behind her as she went.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:17 am

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine nodded at her as she said she enjoyed her freedom, she could understand that. She didn't have much of that herself. "I have lots of people around me, but none of them are friends, so I can understand loneliness." She smiled at her as Blaize asked if she wanted to walk with her. It was so rare for her to get an invite like that from someone. It wasn't anything that special, being invited on a walk, but it was special to her at least since this was a first for her. "I'd love to."

Hunter
Hunter smiled as she pet him again. "I'll always be here to worry about you." He approached the gate with her once they were finished checking the town and nodded as he listened. He walked out before her as she opened the gate, in case anyone or anything was out there. He didn't want to see her get hurt. "If anything happens I am ready to fight." He stood before her still while he heard her behind him locking the gate again.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:08 am

"Well, if you need a friend to talk to you can usually find me around this path." Blaize replied, truly meaning what she said. She trusted this princess as by now she would be in great trouble if she couldn't, besides she had an aura about her. Typically she didn't see such a bright one around humans, but it made her feel more at peace with speaking and opening up to the princess. "I must say I am surprised to hear that you don't have any friends, you are very pretty and awfully kind," she admitted with a soft blush creeping across her cheeks. One thing about Blaize was her cheeks would become as red as her hair no matter what, especially if she was flirting, even just a little bit. "I'm honored, come this way with me your highness," she responded, rather happy that Yvraine wanted to go with her. She made her way up the creek until the two stood before a roaring waterfall. "Don't you worry, you won't get wet," the witch said as she took the others hand and led her to the backside of the waterfall where there was a little niche without water flowing. "Get ready to be amazed!" She told the other as she took her inside. The cave was filled with crystals and monoliths, all different colors and fireflies lit up the area so the two could see. "This is my little secret place, I farm my crystals and these blue mushrooms here!" She said, excited to show someone else this place.

"Thank you, I really needed that." Odessa said with a sigh of relief, that was a huge weight off her shoulders. She headed into the forest, walking quietly to not alert anyone of her presence. Her eyes flickered from the left to the right, carefully seeking any signs of danger. After a few minutes she heard a crash as three hunters jumped out of the tree surrounding the two. She immediately jumped into action, summoning black colored fireballs and hurled them at her opposition. This tactic was pretty effective, but one hunter was able to dodge and shoot her in the shoulder with an arrow. She winced but continued until they were all taken care of.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me