1 x 1 with crunch bottle

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with crunch bottle

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:58 pm

Thor hadn't expected to get the upper hand so easy, looking at her closer he could tell that she had only one good eye. However as his heart was to big to hurt her more from there he signaled at his partner to grab the man with the briefcase and drop him off wherever he needed to go. He knew she wouldn't want the other to let up on the male, especially on the threat that he would finish her off, knowing she would enjoy proving him wrong. Seeing she was more occupied with fighting the male he huffed and grabbed the man himself, climbing up the building side while he had a chance to get away. He knew Astoria would follow close behind once she noticed that he had left. She wasn't ignorant enough to do that, in the past maybe, but not now. However as he walked away he couldn't help but feel bad for the villain, she truly did seem like she was fighting to survive. He sighed, knowing this would be eating him up for days, but alas there wasn't much he could do about it as he knew she wouldn't want to join them.

Astoria could tell that Thor was regretting picking a fight with the others. He was too kind to take out people that were doing smaller crimes, but her pride was flaring up at the statement that he could finish her off. Noticing he was distracted by his sister being hurt she pinned him to the wall, ignoring Thor's instructions to grab the man with the briefcase and to leave. She smiled slyly at the other, her face right in his. "I'm afraid finishing me off isn't going to be on your agenda for today," she snarled, hoping this would spark some fury in him, she lived to make men mad. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Thor leaving with the man, she knew much better than to fight two against one so she decided to make one more snarky comment before following her partner. "Don't forget me, I'll be back for more," she stated with a wink before sprinting after her partner.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:24 pm

The female wined as her whole body hurt fron the shock. It felt like 100 pin needles was going right thoughe her body right now. Thor was harder to beat then she thought and Deanna wasn't too happy that she had eaily lost like that. With her bad eye, trying to get his and dodgeing stuff was quite hard. It wasn't easy to fight with only one good eye. Before she could even try to go in for an attack, Thor had already grabbed the staranger before climbing the building. Letting out scoff, there was no way she could get him which only upset the female more.
Grumbing, she then sat down as her whole body was hurting. Why did she have to get hit so easily? If only she had a good eye, this wouldn’t of happened.

Tom was deeply worried about his sister as he noticed how much pain she was in. He was going to move towards her but yelped in surprise when the other female ended up pinning him against the wall. “You lucky as I would have finished you off. “ He said, smirking underneath his helmet. He would have certainly attempted to finish her off but didn't when she ran off. Right now, he is more worried about his sister. “ And I will finish you! “ He called back, before kneeling beside her. He could tell she was hurt as Deanna continued to sit where she was. “ Hey. Are you alright? “ He asked, worried.

Deanna watches the girl leave before shifting back to her human form. “ Yeah. Stupid Thor ended up getting a hit on me. “ She said, shifting back to human. She carefully stood up as her body was still aching.

( Do you want the two to run into the other villain? )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:17 pm

(if that works for you? would you like the two to see it and come rushing back to help?)

Thor smiled as he noticed Astoria bounding after him, for a second there he was worried she was going to let her pride get the best of her. "Alright here's your building, you stay safe now." The God of Thunder said as he set the man down, happy he was safe and sound. The two were thanked profusely before he scurried into the building presumably to tell his coworkers about the crazy thing that had just happened to them. "Well that was a fun little start to the morning. I wonder who they were, I don't think I have seen anything about them before.." He said, looking back at his partner with a grin on his face. "Hopefully we can go get that damn sandwich now," he said as he resumed walking in the direction of the restaurant.

Astoria rolled her eyes as she heard the male call out after her. "In your dreams," she muttered as she raced after Thor. She hadn't noticed he had gotten quite so far away from her, she was lucky the other female was too injured to help her partner. She nodded to the man and reassured that they were there anytime they were needed, chuckling a little as he scurried into his office. She looked over at Thor and nodded, "I am rather puzzled.. You would think we would have heard of them by now." She said, wracking her brain for anything she had seen about two powerful wolves. She shook her head at his last comment. "Well, now that you've said it, something is bound to happen." That's how karma seemed to work for them anyways, peace would never come if you wished for it. She just hoped it wouldn't be something as crazy as some of the villains in her past.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:27 am

( Yes! That would be great! )

Deanna wished they would have beaten the two Avengers and gotten the money as well, but that didn't happen. Now they had to find somewhere else to get money as the food they had wouldn't even last them a week. Glancing at her brother, she was about to start walking but felt the wind sightly pick up. Odd. The sun was out and it seemed like a nice day so there shouldn't even be wind. " Something is up. " She said, walking out of the alley. She didn't see anything but a person who seemed to just be standing there. They were dressed in odd outfits which made the female course. Before she could even say a word, they seemed to summon some odd large creature. To be quite honest, it terrified the girl as she backed up, bumping into her brother as she did so. " I don't know what that is. " She said, glancing at her brother.

Her eyes even widened more when the creature heard her. It eyed the female before charging, letting out a roar that sent shivers down the female's spine. She stood there for a second, but then shifted to her wolf form, knowing that she had to fight even if this was a villain causing this. Growling, she charged at the creature, jumping on its back. It shook itself as it tried to get rid of the female, but Deanna held on, not letting go. She bit down on it which only caused it to roar in pain as it attempted to get her off.

Tom didn't know what was happening as he moved closer to his sister. Why would a villain even be after them? They were on the same side unless this villain wanted to get rid of everyone. Noticing his sister backing up, he moved closer to her as he eyed the creature. Before he could even say anything, he watched as his sister charged at it. He was going to go after but was alerted by another roar. Turning his head, he saw the stranger had summoned another creature, this one much larger than the other. Narrowing his eyes, he formed an orb of electricity in his hands before shooting it at the creature, hoping to at least get a hit. This just wasn't good at all. " What the heck are these things? " He called to his sister.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:09 pm

Thor had barely stepped into the restaurant before he heard some unusual sounds from a few blocks down. Some rather loud and distressing sounds. He looked over and met Astoria's look of "I told you so" and shook his head, of course he had jinxed himself. The two huffed as they turned around to go check out what that sound was, fully expecting the two villains to be causing more trouble. However, what they were about to encounter was about to be much much worse than what they had dealt with earlier in the day.

Astoria's eyes widened as she saw the beastz and the cloaked villain beside them, and she was more shocked to see who they were fighting. She looked over to Thor for advice, was it really in their territory to break up fights of villains against villains. That was something she had never seen happen before, but her question was quickly answered as Thor didn't waste a moment to charge into battle. He held his hammer tightly and ran towards the creatures legs, determined to help the female take care of the monster.

Astoria huffed as she followed after him, but instead going for the cloaked figure who vanished in a cloud of dark smoke the second she sent burning hot fireballs racing at their face. After this she turned to face the beast the male from earlier was busy fighting, using her energy to form a rather large ball of fire to send racing towards his face. She took position right beside the male villain to ask "who was that, and why are they attacking you?"
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:26 am

undoubtedly, the female didn't know what these creatures were either. It was new to her as well as her brother. Whatever they were, they certainly weren't that easy beat to beat. Deanna didn't let up on the creature as it continued to shake, trying to get the hero off. It would keep holding on untell the thing got tried. She then used her paws to dig into the creature causing it to let an yowl. However, she seemed to let go when she noticed a figure running towards her and the creature. Wait.. was that Thor? Why was he helping them? The female was confused as a low growl rumbled down her throat. Certainly, the female should be grateful, but she didn't exactly trust the Avengers. " What are you doing here? " She asked, her one good eye looking at Thor.

The creature dodged it as it let out another roar, angry that Tom had attempted to hit it. The male villain cursed under his breath, not happy that his attack had been missed. He was about to try again but glanced over when he saw the Avenger from early. Confused, he wondered why she was helping them. They were villains, not heroes. Shrugging, he had no idea who they were. " That I can't answer. Honstely, I have no idea who they are, but they seem to want to attack villains. " He said. He wondered what their motive was as well. The creature yowled in pain when the fireball hit them. Closing its eyes, it backed up in pain.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:38 am

Thor looked at the female, was she really more worried about why he was there than the creature before him. "Well, these creatures need to be stopped and it looked like you needed some help stopping it. Besides this poses a great threat to the city and their wellbeing so it is my duty to stop them." He replied as he drove his Hammer straight into the creatures leg, making it stumble just enough that he could shoot a lightning bolt straight through its core. He grabbed the female off of the creatures back as sparks started to fly across the creatures body toward her. He set her down carefully, making sure the creature wouldn't fall on top of her and get her entrapped.

Astoria huffed, it was rather out of the ordinary for a new villain to spring up out of nowhere, and especially weird for it to attack villains as well. "Wonderful, I can tell that this isn't going to end anytime soon." She said with a roll of her eyes. She smiled upon seeing the creature falter and she looked over to see that Thor's lightning took a great affect on them. "Quick get it while it's down, this creature seems to be taken down rather effectively by electricity" She yelled out at the other, truly hoping he didn't think she was trying to boss him.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:17 am

Deanna had a feeling she could take this thing out by herself but didn't say anything. Instead, she nodded, shifting to human as she watched Thor use his hammer at the creature's leg. She was about to jump off when she saw the spark go towards her but she looked up at Thor when he grabbed her, blushing as she looked up at the god of thunder. She had to admit, he was adorable, but again, the female wouldn't even admit it. Not a chance. She would just keep it to herself, not wanting Thor to think she had feelings for him. Once he sat her down, she petted the dirt of her armor before glancing at the god of thunder. " Thanks. " She said quietly before looking over at the other two. She took a step forward, worried that her brother couldn't beat the creature.

Tom nodded before running towards the creature, setting a hand on its body. Sparks came from his hands and then around the creature's, shocking it until it was done for. He was confused about what those things were, or why the villain was even after the two. It didn't make sense as they had to be in the same boat as the two were in. Once it was done, he stepped back before glancing at the female avenger. " I wonder who that person was and why he chose not to attack us. It doesn't make sense. Surely there has to be a reason. Either way, thank you two for helping us. " He said, glancing at Thor as well. Truth be told, the villain smiled under his helmet but neither of the two Avengers could see it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:31 pm

"Well of course," Thor said with a smile on his face as he looked at the female, proud of himself for taking down the creature. "Well, if this creature is after you there must be some reason for that. Would you come back with us so we can debrief and research about this? I truly do believe that we, together, can find some bit of information that will help us take care of this problem. If you do agree to help us, we can provide you with a place to stay and food." He offered, knowing that it was a stretch but he had to offer. He did know that it was also a risk in trusting villains with a place to stay inside of the tower, but they took that risk with Astoria and it had worked out well in the end. He hoped that she at least could have some sort of a vantage point with them, but that would be if she chose to open up to the villains.

Astoria smiled as the male villain listened and helped her take down the creature. "Impressive, good job." She said, feeling much less anxious now that both of the creatures were taken care of. She met Thor and the female villain and listened carefully to what Thor had to say, knowing that it would be for the best if they chose to come with them. "We will make sure that you get the things you need there, they did it for me." She said, looking between the villains carefully judging their reactions, even though it was rather hard to tell from under their helmets. "If you need time, I can tell you where to meet me." She offered, trying to be as accepting as she could be.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:56 pm

Deanna looked at him as he she was really unsure. Sure they did help them, but didn't exactly trust them really. Not one bit.Before she could say anything her brother jumped in, agreeing with the two. " What he said. " She mumbled, not really liking the idea on bit, but just deicded to go with it. After she hadn't had an clue of why the crature were after them, or that person who had summeened them. " I take it were walking there. " She asmued. She didn't see any other way of going there but just walking there. Unless they had a ride or something.

Tom couldn't help, but smile when Astoria complatined him. " Thank you. Yes, we will come with you. " He said, before glaning at his sister. He could tell that she wasn't so thrilled about the idea, but would come either way. He knew that she would get use to them of course, but for now, his sister didn't really tust them. Well, he couldn't excatly blame the girl. " Alirhgt. Lets go then. How are we going to exactlty get there? Walk? " He asked.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you