Shifters one x one with Enya_xox

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Shifters one x one with Enya_xox

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:35 pm

Jessie Rob- f- 26 y- fox shift (red fox)- volunteer worker, animal rescue- demi pan- Wrenn- dad x mom: two older, two younger- Tags

The redhead hummed a bit as she rolled over, going back to sleep or trying. She yawned a bit, and shook her head back and forth a couple times. She turned on her Kindle, starting a new video she'd opened the tab to. It was a true crime channel, but the girl had another channel. Jessie liked to watch the girls other channel, which was a vlog channel, as well. She laid there and closed her eyes, listening to the case.

Shionn Sohmaa- f- 20 y- Tanuki shift- college student, part time cafe worker- Lesbian; Nyx- SO open- Mutsuki x Hana: (Shionn), Rei, Suzu and Ai- Tags: Nyx

The white haired and dark eyed one made a small sound at that. "S...Sorry," she apologized for being late, as she usually wasn't late. She hummed as she looked around for a short moment. There weren't too many people in the cafe yet, but that's because it was still morning.

Mei Pruek- f- 16 y- Rabbit shift (3/4 rabbit, 1/4 human)- student- pan; Ori- date open- dad x mom: a bunch of siblings- Tags: Ori

The pretty dark haired girl hummed a bit as she looked around. She noticed Ori was smirking and she blushed, quickly looking away. She looked down at her desk a moment, then twitched a bit. She quickly put her bag down and dug around in there, getting out what she needed. She looked to the board, reading the formula that had been written up there. She nodded her head, seemingly to herself. She began to write down the formula, though paused a moment. She let her eyes wander to Ori a moment, watching her then quickly focusing on the work.

Noi Remon- agender- 23 y- bat shift (flying fox) human hybrid- therapy dog trainer/handler- shift dad, human mom; adoptive family (nurse mom)- Tags

The pretty, dark reddish and brown haired one hummed a bit. They smiled as they watched the child draw, as it wasn't quite time for the trial yet. They'd be here longer, as the child was a witness but was being brought in later on. For now, the two handlers and the two dogs kept the kid focused on other things.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me