The Moon Above Wereanimal 1x1 with Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Moon Above Wereanimal 1x1 with Consulting_Angel

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:34 pm

[was going to leave this for later, but I might as well do it now since I had to check something on here anyway.
I'm good with midday, so lunchtime or after lunchtime

So, I said this on Barricade's RP, but I like the idea that Wereanimals do still have ears and tails in their human forms. They can just hide them, and I've decided shifters have the same thing. My bias/whatever is that shifters aren't the same as Weres, and so they can hide theirs after a certain age. Where as Wereanimals can't, they have to start learning at a certain age to focus themselves to hide the ears and tails. For both species, I've got the idea that as babies, toddlers, and young kids, they can't hide them. Then with shifters, after like ten or twelve they can hide them. With Weres, I like the idea they can't do so until they're like fourteen or fifteen, and they have to keep practivcing until eighteen, and that's when they have the concentration.

Don't know if you'd want that in this RP, though. I just think the ears and tails are cute]

Enzo Reemon- m- 22 y- Werewolf (dark reddish brown with white toes)- crush/So will be Colt Kaneko- Suna x Lexus: Porsche (26), Tesla (24), (him), Suni and Suri and Sara (triplets, 14)- red dog Ferrari and white Snowfall; family has hunting dogs- fox soulmark- Tags

The silly and playful but fiery and a bit headshy male hummed a small sound. The remnants of lunch were gone. Whether he'd just finished moments ago, or even half an hour ago, the remnants were gone. What would alert someone was the dishes in the sink. The shorter and slender male yawned a bit. He then sighed and shook his head. The tanned one with the shoulder length dark reddish brown hair looked around again. Blue and brown eyes looked out from behind glasses. Longer lashes just brushed skin when he'd blink. Full lips quickest up as he heard his sisters yelling and laughing in play. He wanted to go for a run, in the woods behind their house. The woods actually came up on both sides a bit too.

Not too far, but they came around the sides of the property a bit. He smoothed down the purple shirt, as well as the blue jean shorts. He had stockings on, and the shorts actually went down his knees and a bit of the legs. They might be considered capris.

He headed out of the house, intent to go for a run in their woods. They were wolves, so he considered the woods theirs, their territory. His family all seemed to share the same sentiment. He got back behind the house far enough, and let the phase sweep over him.

Ferrari and Snowfall had followed him out, and barked and wagged at him.

The smaller and slender wolf, still much bigger than them, nipped at the two dogs and ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:46 pm

(Ah, I see. I'm more thinking that shifters would have the animal ears and tail, if wanted, since they can shift between forms more readily, while wereanimals only transform at night/on the full moon.)

Colt did not often care for lunch, much preferring to have eaten in the morning and then having dinner later on. Sometimes he'd have a little something, but not always. He was too busy for it, anyway - he had more important things to focus on, especially as he was shaping up to be the next Alpha for his pack. He wanted to prove himself to not just his parents, but also for the rest of the pack. He was well aware that some of them didn't think he deserved to be the next Alpha, just because he was the son of the current Alphas. At least they didn't disrespect him to his face, though. Still, he was determined to prove that he'd deserve the rank.

He sat up in a tree, keeping a lookout over the forest that his pack resided just on the outskirts of - a tiny village that only werecats lived, and was mostly off-grid. It was very quiet, and there were rarely any disturbances. But apparently sometimes werewolves trekked into the forest, and so Colt wanted to ensure he'd protect his pack from them. As he sat, his mind absently wandered to the mark that was on his wrist. It was a small fox, no mistaking that. It made him wonder who the other person was that had the matching symbol - another werecat, he hoped. Someone who he knew would help him make his parents proud.

His thoughts were interrupted by a sound. He pulled the sleeve of his leather jacket back over the marking, and went on alert. Colt sensed the air... a werewolf..? Dogs..? Both, perhaps?
    He jumped down from the tree, reflexes letting him land safely on his feet, and started moving through the forest to find out where the intruder was.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:29 pm

[i don't know, my prejudice is that Wereanimals can transform outside the full moon too. They're just forced to transform on the full moon. After all, it started with just werewolves. Now we have Werecats and other things that people like to have as well, so...you can have whatever lore/background you want.

I've also seen people seem to like wereanimals to be bigger, like seven or eight feet tall (on all fours). Which is how my thought process goes for them too. These people being a YouTuber that got wolf models for her series, a webtoon I read (where I think werewolves were hunted by weredogs or witches or something...so they're very rare in that comic), and then on another RP site I'm on (those role players were saying 'as big as a bear' so I assume they meant a bear standing on its hind legs but idk)

In the one or two books I read, people that thought werewolves were real believed it started with a curse. So like, ears and tails showing I'd honestly consider part of a 'curse', because then humans would find out someone is not a human. Anyway, yeah, people have different ideas for Wereanimals (and any other species).]

Enzo Reemon- m- 22 y- Werewolf (dark reddish brown with white toes)- crush/So will be Colt Kaneko- Suna x Lexus: Porsche (26), Tesla (24), (him), Suni and Suri and Sara (triplets, 14)- red dog Ferrari and white Snowfall; family has hunting dogs- fox soulmark- Tags: Colt is approaching him

The shorter and slender dark reddish brown wolf sniffed the air as he ran. His white toed legs could be described as a blur. If a human were to see him running, they might say his legs were a blur. Not that he was really thinking on humans, or what his own legs looked like. His mind was just on the run. His mind was on the run, and how happy and free he felt. His tail wagged a moment, then flicked back and forth. He wagged it for but a moment. Then he went to just flicking it back and forth behind him. The red dog and the white one barked with excitement. He knew how much Ferrari and Snowfall liked to get out and run. They were much like their... companion, in that respect.

He didn't like to refer to himself as their owner, they weren't objects. They were living, breathing creatures, which he believed to have souls. If they didn't, how could they even be alive and moving? Also, owner...that was such a human term. He shook his head as he continued to run along. He twitched his ears and sniffed the air again, as he went. For a moment, he paused to think about the fox mark on his wrist. He then shook his head, and continued to run along, finally letting out a bark and breaking his own silence. He wagged his tail again. He then stopped himself doing that. Ferrari and Snowfall seemed to smell something at a tree. They both barked and ran up to the tree, jumping and barking at the tree.

He sighed and shook his head, barking at the dogs and running to where the two of them were.

He saw something up the tree, unaware of a figure approaching from behind (or the side...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:37 am

(I guess that makes sense, though most of my understanding comes from real folklore, perhaps a few media adaptions of that. Either way, I think I'll stick to the human form being only human with no other visible traits for Colt).

Finally, Colt spotted the intruder. A rather large wolf, with two much smaller dogs that were barking at the tree that he'd just been in - evidently, they'd managed to catch his scent. There was no doubt, a werewolf - regular wolves were not that size. It was a little amusing to Colt that the werewolf seemed to have pet dogs. A little ironic. He was not threatened by them in any case. If anything, this may well be something he could use to help prove himself to the rest of his pack.
    Anyway, he knew he had to make the first move. He was not going to let himself be discovered by a couple of mutts.

Stepping forward, approaching the wolf, Colt folded his arms across his chest. "You're trespassing, puppy." he announced, sharply. "I'll give you ten seconds to take your pets and leave." he stared coldly. He was not concerned about fighting if he had to - he retained his strength and agility in his human form, and he could call for backup if he needed to. He was most irritated that this werewolf was so close to his pack's village. Not close enough to be able to see it, mind, but it was still too close for comfort.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:12 pm

[XD that's fine, I can do that too for this 1x1, if you want me to.]

Enzo Reemon- m- 22 y- Werewolf (dark reddish brown with white toes)- crush/So will be Colt Kaneko- Suna x Lexus: Porsche (26), Tesla (24), (him), Suni and Suri and Sara (triplets, 14)- red dog Ferrari and white Snowfall; family has hunting dogs- fox soulmark- Tags: Colt is approaching him

The shorter and slender dark reddish brown wolf was still much larger than a normal wolf. He was smaller for a male werewolf. His large size would give away he's not a normal wolf, though. That's why he stuck to transforming in the backyard. He hadn't really seen humans in these woods. If he had, they were rare instances, few and far between. He growled lowly at the dogs, trying to get them to be quiet. He then ended up moving his head between them and the tree, shoving them. He did so gently, not wanting to hurt them. They were his dogs, after all. He knew some people were jerks to their pets...He wasn't going to do that, he loved the dogs as if they were just two more werewolves.

He jumped a bit as he heard the voice, then, and whipped about with a growl. He stared down the seeming human. He could tell this wasn't a human though, clearly. There was the scent of...feline...ugh...a feline male. He'd assume a shifter or a Werecat, Werecat seemed more likely. He didn't know why, but it seemed more likely to him. He turned human again, saying "You don't own the woods...Woods are open for anyone," seeing as these woods were part of the woods that went up behind his home.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:44 am

Colt tutted. Of course a werewolf would think that all territory was open to anyone. At least, that's what he assumed was the thought. It didn't matter to him, really, all that mattered was that there was a werewolf too close to the pack village. If it had been a regular human, then maybe he would have let it slide - maybe give directions back to the human town. But a werewolf? He would not be kind.
    "I don't own them personally, no." Colt replied, coldly, "But this is the territory of my pack, and you are trespassing in it. And if there's one thing I'll protect, it's my pack." he explained, giving a sharp hiss at the dogs, as if to warn them off as well.

"So. You can either leave and that will be the end of that. Or I can call up the rest of my pack." Colt threatened, his tone making it clear he wasn't bluffing. He then shrugged off his leather jacket, so that he wouldn't mess it up if he did get into a fight. He dropped it onto the ground, and stared down the werewolf, waiting for an answer. Colt rather hoped that there would be a fight, so that he could show just how protective he was for his pack. But then, perhaps the werewolf would be scared enough to retreat?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:34 pm

Enzo Reemon- m- 22 y- Werewolf (dark reddish brown with white toes)- crush/So will be Colt Kaneko- Suna x Lexus: Porsche (26), Tesla (24), (him), Suni and Suri and Sara (triplets, 14)- red dog Ferrari and white Snowfall; family has hunting dogs- fox soulmark- Tags: Colt

The shorter and slender dark reddish brown haired male shook his head a couple times. He brushed at his hair a moment. He then stopped that, and whistled to the two dogs. The red dog and the white dog quickly headed back to his side. They each went to one side, one stay close to each leg. They were basically pressed up against his legs, but not actually touching him. He rolled his eyes as he looked at the other. "I don't see any houses out here... How am I supposed to believe you that this part of the woods is yours at all? My house is literally back that way," he said, and pointed. If he had to literally drag him there to show him, he would. Well, he wasn't sure he could, the other seemed to want a fight.

He let a puff of air out of his nose, shaking his head. "Oh, wow, you seem like you really want a fight..." he said. He was just observing, the male's words and actions seemed to suggest it. What with him threatening, and even taking off the jacket. He glanced to the dogs, as they growled at the Werecat. Their tail tips were wagging, but that didn't mean they were happy. It wasn't really wagging, anyway. Their tail tips were just moving back and forth, signaling their agitation.

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:34 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me