Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:17 pm

He made sure to keep enough distance from her, but otherwise Zoticus followed her discreetly, curious to see where she was going. He could just barely hear her mumbling to herself, although he couldn’t make out what she had said. Nevertheless, he didn’t dwell much on it.

‘What could it be that she’s sneaking out for?’ He thought to himself as he followed her out of the house and, ultimately, out into the streets. Zoticus couldn’t help but notice that she seemed to flinch slightly once in a great while. What was making her flinch? The weather was fair and the breeze was pleasant. Hm…. Well, he wasn’t about to ask, it was much too early. Instead, he increased his walking pace so he’d ultimately settle in step close by her. “Where are we going, Miss Avery?” He begged nonchalantly, a small, amused smile on his face as he looked down to her. Goodness she was short… then again, he was pretty tall. He very well didn’t have to ask or say anything at all. Instead, he was just rubbing it in in his own discreet way. ‘You thought you snuck out. Think again.’
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:25 pm

Avery froze in spot, her shoulders sagging momentarily as she turned around, realizing she had been caught. Looking up at him, she furrowed her brow. "Scarlett sent me out to get her some shampoo, apparently she's out, and told me my gaming console would disappear for a week if I didn't get her the right brand and scent. I gave her the wrong stuff one time and she made sure I only had grill cheese for a week. Absolutely terrible."

She turned around, not seeming to care if he followed or not. "And she ordered coffee for herself and Jayce, they drink that stuff like its life water. And its I, not we. I'm not forcing you to come with me, I'm completly capable of taking care of myself." She tripped over a crack in the sidewalk, catching herself before she hit the ground. "You don't need to some with me, since you're not unpacked all the way. Plus, I'm completely safe." The blue eyed girl made a point to stay on the far side of the sidewalk, farthest away from the cars.

"And I'm Avery, I don't like the Miss."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:00 pm

Her reasoning for sneaking caused Zoticus’s brow to rise. Mr. Mars mentioned that name before, too. Hm… wait, didn’t she have an older sister? That might be her. However, as Avery continued to explain, a frown replaced the small smile that had been on his face just moments before. “Can’t this… Scarlett - do such things herself?” Why send the younger sibling out to fetch her things? And why threaten her in such a way, to boot? He knew it was only one side of the story, and he didn’t know Avery much at all to trust her much as of yet, but this seemed like a typical case of older sibling using the younger sibling. “Doesn’t your family have staff to take care of such matters?”

He continued behind her, quietly listening as she continued on. However, as she tripped, he nearly reached out to grab her, but stopped himself once she seemed to catch herself, soon just giving a doubting hum. Once she had finished there was a moment of silence, but shortly after he opened his mouth. “My apologies, Avery.” The name suddenly felt… foreign on his tongue. Without anything to make her name sound more formal or business-esque, speaking it almost sounded too casual. Perhaps that’s what she liked. “I was given orders by your father to not allow you to leave the house unaccompanied, so I am only doing the task given to me.” He stated casually. “Your father is merely ensuring your safety, as most parents would their children. If you desire leniency, I can keep my distance.” But he’d still be there, watching, it just wouldn’t be so obvious.

As much as he wanted to mention the fact she seemed quite clumsy, he relented and kept his mouth shut. After all, she had tripped twice today already within his presence. He was surprised she didn’t show much for injuries. Idly, his powdery blue eyes looked her up and down behind those dark glasses. “Besides, I planned on unpacking at a later time, and I don’t have much to unpack.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:46 am

"Well yeah I guess she could do it herself but she's never before." Avery shrugged. "Shes tried to send some of the hired hands to get her shampoo and stuff, they always get the wrong stuff. Apparently I'm the only one who knows what she likes." Her shoulders slumping a little she looked to the ground, not before she stepped sideways as a car sped by.

"I can't say anything to anyone else because they don't care enough to help me. I talked to dad and he said to "keep up the good work" so I just do what I'm told." She looked up at him for a few seconds. "You don't have to shadow me, it's alright, you can stay with me. I knew dad would end up hiring someone. Scarlett's lucky, she has Jayce and is basically free." She pouted, turning her gaze towards the road.

Once they neared the store, the automatic doors slid open, and she immediately headed towards the shampoo and conditioner aisle, making a valid point to avoid everyone who's seemed to be watching. Of course everyone knew who they were. Mr. Mars was rich, powerful. It was odd to see his youngest daughter at a grocery store.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:34 am

Zoticus couldn’t help the grumble that bubbled from his throat. “That does not sound fair to you.” He mentioned with a huff. “Would you like me to take pictures of this shampoo to show the staff at a later date?” It would help perhaps, unless this Scarlett’s taste changed day to day. His gaze flickered to her as she stepped sideways, and soon he fell in step with her, shielding her from the side of the road.

He was silent as she continued on, but as she spoke of Scarlett and the fact she was ‘lucky’ she didn’t have to be shadowed. A hum escaped his throat. “So you do not desire protection? When clearly you attract attention.” He murmured as his gaze scanned the inside of the store. People looked at her like she was some celebrity… he made sure to keep a good distance near her at that. “Perhaps you should negotiate with your father if my presence becomes a bother. Do not be afraid to let me know if it does.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:14 am

"Oh she won't let anyone else but me get it for her, I'm the only one who knows her coffee order, and she likes to try different flavor of shampoo every time. So when it changes I'm the only one who can know. Stupid, if you're asking me." Avery said as she deftly made her way towards the aisles.

"Sometimes, she'll send Jayce, her boyfriend, but she prefers he stays with her. Well dad treats me like I'm fourteen, and I didn't think he'd actually follow through when she mentioned her get me a bodyguard." She muttered under her breath as she crossed her arms over her chest. "So uhm would you be willing to hand that to me?" The girl pointed to a light purple bottle, labeled shampoo. "I'm a teensy tiny bit too short for it, curse my short genes."

Embarrassed, she looked away. "I don't mind your presence, you're not annoying at all. I can't really talk to dad. He doesn't listen to a word I say. I've tried to get him to let me go sky diving but he said no to the never."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:37 am

“Hmph, very.” Zoticus replied with a roll of his eyes. However, the more he thought about it the more strange it seemed. Wouldn’t she be much like her older sibling? Avery seemed quite down to earth in what little time he’s gotten to know her and yet by the sound of it, this Scarlett seems to be quite the very definition of a spoiled brat. A spoiled and very selfish brat at that. Hardly the person he’d want to know.

The bodyguard was relatively quiet as she proceeded to speak on what her family life was like, the slight frown not leaving his face. From the first impression, Zoticus wouldn’t have taken Mr. Mars to be so lax when it came to his first daughter’s behavior. His mind stewed upon such things for only a moment before she drew him from his stupor, soon idly reaching for the bottle she had pointed out, giving it to her without much of a second thought. He wouldn’t admit it aloud, but he couldn’t help but take in account just how short she was now. She had to be a foot shorter than him, at the very least. Well, at least he could be of service to her in some way, however temporary it would eventually become. He had to earn her trust, after all. “I suppose your father took your genes into account when hiring me, as well.” He commented idly.

“Mm… The way you describe your father either makes him sound like he’s overprotective or selectively impaired.” Zoticus huffed. “Then again, sky diving can turn into a potentially dangerous sport if the equipment does not operate as it should. I do hope that one day you can finally have your wish come true, though.” What was she, seventeen? Eighteen? Surely she was almost an adult, and adults didn’t need the permission of their parents. Perhaps someday soon she could do such things. For now, however, it appeared as if she were stuck under her father’s thumb. While he was curious about if she had plans to get out from under it, it really wasn’t his business and he wasn’t going to ask such questions when he was still just a mere stranger. Instead, he said, “You mentioned both Scarlett and Jayce requested drinks? I can carry those for you when we get them… Does she pay you back for your services?” The thought had suddenly came to mind. Avery was clearly running pointless errands. He just hoped Scarlett was either giving her the money for such things, to pay for her wants and the labor put in them. Because if Avery was paying for this out of her own pocket… There had been similar situations within the mafia and those had not ended well.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:59 am

"Yeah well mom was pretty short, I'm sure." Avery smiled and rolled her eyes absentmindedly. She unwrapped her wallet from her wrist, pulling out a credit card. "Nope. She doesn't pay me back, simply because this isn't her money. It's dads, she models, and prefers to keep her money somewhere else. I'm too short to be a model, I've been told myself." She muttered, scanning the shampoo bottle and putting it into a bag, and then proceeded to use the card.

Once she finished, she grabbed the bag. "Yeah that'd be helpful, we can order drinks too, but we'd have to wait a little bit. This is one of dad's credit cards, her knows I make trips and stuff, he only tells me not to overspend, which is doable." She shrugged. "Scarlett's 25, and I'm seventeen, turning eighteen. Dad remarried so she's not my biological sister."

"The coffee shop isn't far from here, it won't take long, in and out, pretty much." She remained quiet. "I'll finally be free this December, and I can go do something that I actually wanna do, but that's six months away it'll be awhile, I'm sure something will happen or I'll mess something up that'll give dad another reason to keep me near him."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:40 am

The comment on her mother had the man nodded absently, more curious about her words. Nevertheless, as she spoke of the money, he also nodded. That did make sense. Of course a rich and powerful CEO would give his children clearance to use his money. However finding out that Avery’s older sister models just had him raising a brow. “I would not consider that a bad thing, if you wanted my opinion.” Zoticus commented. “I find models to be overrated. There are many other glamorous jobs that you could eventually take on, even with your stature.” He idly watched as she got the shampoo before following her around once more.

“I am not too sure if I am allowed to have a drink while on duty. Eating and drinking serves as distractions, but feel free to get something for yourself.” He flicked his wrist to steal a glance at his watch, only to peek around at their surroundings, still very much listening to her and taking in such information. It would probably prove useful later on.

As she continued on about her ultimate freedom he folded his arms at his chest. “Patience is a virtue, and patience is a necessary part of life. It will come sooner than you think.” He mused with a slight smile. “Be confident that you won’t, because thinking that you will mess up will only encourage you to mess up.” He paused. “Be confident you won’t, make it a goal. Walk with your head held high and only look forward to that day in December. Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:52 am

Avery smiled. "So how old are you? Fifty seven?" She teased him as she led the way out of the store, and back down the opposite street the two had come from previously. Just a few feet away stood a small, family owned coffee shop, with its cute decor, and the scent of coffee wafted outside. "Oh that smells good. Enough chit chat, let's go eat something, I'm starving!"

Gently grabbing him by the wrist, she pulled him towards the entrance. After entering, she confidently stepped towards the counter, pulling her phone out and reading off Scarlett and Jayces order,and then her own, simple iced latte. "Oh please, just order something, and don't be boring, petty please. Plus you need a break, you look stressed, I promise I'm easy to babysit, just order something, okay?"

Flashing him her puppy eyes for a brief moment, she looked up at the menu. "Either that or I'll either disown you as my bodyguard, I think that's possible or I'll order something for you myself." She clearly thought she had the advantage in the situation. "I can be confident when I wanna be, mister." The employee watched the two with an amused expression on her face.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me