Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:01 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

As he eyed his surroundings intensely he let out a squeak of surprise when he heard a voice close to him. How could he have missed this stranger? Giving his head a light shake his long, beautiful red hair swayed from side to side. Looking at the stranger with his blue eyes he felt his face become hot. Panicking he awkwardly stroked his hair and looked away, "h-hi..." he finally stuttered, casting quick glances at the stranger every few seconds.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

Once he was settled the brown haired male quickly fell asleep, without realizing it of course. He hadn't been getting much sleep lately so he was bound to pass out somewhere. Laying on his back sprawled out on the grass he hadn't yet noticed that a cat had approached him.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:18 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru will be- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The tabby cat purred a bit as they walked towards the human. They wondered if he had any snacks on him, or anything. Not that they were in need of food, but they could get hungry after a couple hours. They were pretty sure that was true for everyone.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram will be- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hummed a bit. He found himself laughing gently, not laughing at the person though. He wasn't making fun of the other male, or anything. He stared at the red hair, seeming transfixed. He then shook his head, saying "I'm...my name is Cody? Who are you?" he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:32 am

Wolfram

Noticing the laugh the red haired male blushed a bit, feeling a little embarrassed about how skittish he was. When the stranger introduced himself he dipped his head in respect. "I-its nice to meet you.. I'm Wolfram.." he said in his usual nervous stutter. Before he could ask what the other was doing all the way out here his belly rumbled rather loudly. Gasping Wolfram whimpered and wrapped his arms around his waist, realizing it was close to his break.

Kaoru

At this point the brown haired male was still asleep, utterly exhausted. He still hadn't noticed the cat. The male was a pretty heavy sleeper after all and it took a lot to wake him up. Usually physical touch like shaking him woke him up pretty quick though.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:53 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru will be- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The red tabby cat meowed loudly, but that didn't seem to work. They stepped closer to him, and pawed at him. They weren't going to turn back to humanoid form...as they didn't know who was out here. Usually, if in humanoid form, they even wore a hat. They pawed at him again. They then began to climb on him.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram will be- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled kindly at the redhead. He hummed a bit, then stopped himself and shook his head. "It's nice to meet you as well, Wolfram." He said this then gave another gentle smile at the other male. He then looked around a moment. Hearing the sound, he asked "Are you hungry?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:02 pm

Wolfram

Wolfram smiled at the other, a small blush on his cheeks due to the males kind words. When asked if he was hungry the red haired male knew Cody had definitely heard his stomach growl. Shyly looking away he nodded, "y-yeah, it's almost time for my lunch break" he said, whimpering when his belly made another impatient noise.

Kaoru

Kaoru snored for a few moments longer before he felt something climb on top of him. Grunting he shifted around but didn't open his eyes. "Hmmm?" he hummed, waving his hand a bit.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:16 pm

The red tabby cat mewed as the other waved a hand. They wondered what the human was doing that for, then yawned a bit. They pawed at his hand, and purred a bit. They then butted their head against his hand, trying to get him to pet them.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one nodded to the other. He smiled back, then tilted his head a bit as he looked at him. "Would you...like to have lunch with me, then?" he asked. He was hoping the other would say yes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:28 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Subject: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

The red tabby cat mewed as the other waved a hand. They wondered what the human was doing that for, then yawned a bit. They pawed at his hand, and purred a bit. They then butted their head against his hand, trying to get him to pet them.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one nodded to the other. He smiled back, then tilted his head a bit as he looked at him. "Would you...like to have lunch with me, then?" he asked. He was hoping the other would say yes.

Wolfram

Wolfram thought for a moment, his shyness kicking in. Trying to relax himself he took in a deep breath and let it out softly. "O-okay, I could cook us something inside, since I'm also a chef" he said, glancing back over his shoulder at the building where he worked and lived.

Kaoru

Feeling something soft and fuzzy against his hand caused the brown haired male to grunt, wondering what was going on. But of course he was still too lost in sleep.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:12 pm

The red tabby cat pawed at him again, but he seemed to be sleeping. They nudged him a bit, but it didn't seem to do anything. Just as they decided to curl up on him, they turned back. They gave a yelp as they suddenly turned humanoid again...

The creative and artsy shorter haired one watched him seem to be thinking. He chuckled a bit, then nodded to the other. "Oh...that's handy," he said, a compliment. He hoped the other would see it as a compliment, as that's what it was meant to be.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:48 am

Wolfram

Wolfram nodded shyly and glanced at the other for a moment before he looked away again. Before he could say anything however he fell to his knees, breathing somewhat heavily.

Kaoru

Kaoru let out a grunt as he felt the change in weight that was on his abdomen. When he opened his eyes and looked up he was surprised to see a person on top of him.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:28 pm

The redhead whimpered a bit, ears going back...They hadn't brought a hat, considering they'd shifted near home. There was no way this human was going to miss the fact they had ears and a tail...The tail flicked gently, then they grabbed it and held it.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled at him a bit. He then looked around, before looking at the hotel again. He wanted to ask about it, but then the other fell. He yelped, grabbing the other young man's arm and asking "Are you okay?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me