1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:25 am

Levi immediately steps back and grabbed Liv. He put her in between him and the wolf. 'Is he literally cowering behind me?' She thought. But Liv herself was scared. She had to force herself to breath. This wolf was huge. Honestly if they weren't in this situation he would be pretty. Her brown eyes begged that he would let them go.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:49 am

The action causes a whine to leave his muzzle; Jensen stalks closer, insomuch that he could possibly touch the girl. She smells wonderful . Then, he is between the male human and the girl human, his fangs clash together at Levi, keeping the girl behind him. She is safe with him. Safe now.

It's meant as a warning to Levi about putting his hands on her. And all at once the wolf is gone...

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:58 am

Liv was confused. 'Why did he protect me?' She looked around, looking for Jensen. "Where'd he go." Liv whispered. Her hands were shaking slightly and Levi looks like he just saw a ghost. He shook his head almost to clear his mind. "Lets go." Levi said while grabbing Liv's arm and dragging her back toward their house. Liv let him drag her back toward their house. She looked back to the spot where the wolf was.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:54 am

The wolf quietly tracks the two humans, he doesn't like the males' hands on the girl. Its wrong.

Why does he care so much??

The wolf tries to dismiss the idea, its not like he knows her. Still, it lingers. Jensen lays on his belly in the trees, watching the house and listening...

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:08 am

Liv broke away from Levi's grip and followed him up to the house and up the back porch steps. "Liv come in here and help me." Her mom called from the kitchen. Liv quickly went to the kitchen, Levi tripped her on her way and Liv sent him an angry glare. "Yes mom?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen, leaning on the island. "We are gonna eat on the back porch since it's such a nice day out." Her mom said while handing her a bowl of salad. Liv nodded. She took the salad out to the pinic table on the back porch. Liv didn't want to tell her family about the encounter with the wolf, but surely Levi would tell them. Her mom set the roast beef down on the table and called everyone aroun, and everyone took their seats. Liv's seat was on the end, closest to the forest. The food was served and everyone began to eat. Liv didn't say anything. She normally didn't say a thing durning meals. If she did, she would get dirty looks, or someone would tell her to 'Shut up.'
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:30 am

The wolf hesitates, but ... something is off. Something with her family, not her though. And, knowing that his 'collar' has no information that they'd find to link himself back to himself, he pads out of the forest while all but the single girl are still in the house.

Jensen lays his head on her lap, he could remain this way - as a lupine - for practically forever. Slowly he inches his cold nose into the palm of one of her hands. HE won't hurt her.

And Noone else will either.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:35 am

When Liv turned around, she about died in place. The wolf, the huge, montrous wolf was standing in her yard. HER YARD. Reaching a quivering hand towards the animal, she closed her eyes, terrified of what it would do. By now, she was prolly quivering like a leaf, terrified he would hurt her. Ever since she was little, it was as if her family didn't care, nor want to have anything to do with her, this was new, something she had never experienced before.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:29 am

Her hand is shaking; SHE is trembling. Jensen can taste her fear as easily as biting an apple, or licking dripping ice cream.

He licks her hand. (She tastes like fresh bread and lavender, a hint of smoke.)

That's a dog thing to do, isn't it? That wasn't too scary, was it? "Boof!" Is softly called to the young woman, eyeing the return of her brothers with disdain. Then her parents. His tail wags against the grass, sending a few wayward pebbles in either direction. He sits beside her as her mothers' shaking hands set down a roast. Mmmm. He licks his chops and then yawns. (Clearly he doesn't know much about canine behaviors. He makes a mental note to research it tonight when they all are asleep. )
Last edited by Alpha* on Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:45 pm

Liv smiled softly. She scratched behind his ear. Liv saw the dog looking at the roast beef. Once everyone sits down and the beef is served, Liv drops a piece down for the wolf. Her family hadn't noticed the wolf yet. But that didn't suprise her. Her family didn't normally look her way.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:59 pm

Her fingers find an itchy spot that he hadn't known was itchy, and he groans at the wonderful feeling as he's scratched. Maybe this is what those others over in Washington were going on about? And sure, he'd lived on three legs before, but never as a domestic. But... she needs him. He could handle just about anything, besides kibble. (Eww.)

He sniffs at the air again, tongue lolling, and then catches the bit of meat that she drops for him before it touches the ground. Jensen licks his chops -

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me