1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:57 am

He glances at the red item that the other tom still holds, and hesitates for a moment. What is that thing? Where did he find it? And where did he find this kit? But a part of him knows that he should trust this cat, and he leans forward to place the kit in the human pelt, hoping it will warm her. Surely, at least it would tuck her close to another warm body of a cat.

Ebonysong gives him an odd expression at the request to be ordered. Again, he's in absolutely no position of power and most likely never will be anything important to the clan. Yet, he senses a bit of stubbornness and traditional values to the cat. "I, uh, I order you to come back to camp with me," Ebonysong falters with his words. He hopes it's good enough, but he's not exactly sure what the tom is expecting from him.

He watches as the other cat hefts the one of the owls onto his shoulders and accepts the gratitude. The black cat isn't sure how important these owls are, but he doesn't want to disrespect or upset the other cat. Otherwise, he may never come back with him.

"Here, I'll help you with the other one," Ebonysong offers and lifts the other owl onto his own shoulders. The large bird is completely dead weight, beginning to freeze. For a moment, he feels colder, but then he realizes that the long wingspan is protecting him from the wind.

He shivers and shakes his head, planting his paws firmly in the snow. Then he realizes that he's never asked this strange silver cat who he is, much less what his name is. How rude he must seem! "I'm so sorry, I should've asked you... but, what's your name?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:27 am

"I wonr hurt her." Is promised, and he flicks an ear before settling the kit just a little more securely near his warm throat. Then there it is. Color bleeds from his gaze until it's slate grey and with the loss of color comes the loss of self. (Lights on, Noone is home.) "I see and hear, I obey. " Is spoken tiredly, but when the other cat starts walking? He walks with barely a hitch in his step, as if he's hardly hurt and just out for a stroll.

Hes..He's... he's apologizing? That somehow breaks into the silence of his mind that takes over with orders. There's a question too. He has to respond. "I'm Fallen." Is spoken slowly, the syllables come off as not-quite a name, but instead as a title, a verb not a noun.

They're almost to camp now, he can smell more cats; and his paws are frozen. He's so tired - but he has to stay awake. He was given an order, two orders. "What's your name, sir?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:18 am

Does he trust this strange cat? Ebonysong can't be sure, but he knows that if the tom has saved the kit then there isn't any chance he will hurt her. However, there seems to be something odd with the other cat's gaze, something with his eyes... but Ebonysong can't quite figure it out. Perhaps it's just the haze of the snow storm playing tricks on his mind. Ebonysong starts walking, the tom walking listlessly beside him but keeping pace despite his wounds and the heavy load he's carrying.

"It's nice to meet you, Fallen," he replies back politely, an automatic. It's an odd name, but he's pays no mind to it. Who is he to judge what a cat's name is?

He remembers that he's being impolite again -- he hasn't even given his own name until Fallen asks, and he lets out a sheepish laugh, which cuts through the roaring winds. "I'm Ebonysong," he tells the other cat.

A few more yards, a few more paces, and they've made it to camp. His black nose is running and his bright yellow eyes are watering fiercely, but in the protection of the camp the wind has died down. Ebonysong yowls to whoever hears and cats come running to see the commotion. It's only then that he realizes he never returned with prey... but perhaps the owls would suffice? The cats need anything they can get. He twists to the side and drops the owl onto the ground, hoping that Fallen will do the same.

"Someone fetch Pebbleriver! And Barestar!" Ebonysong calls out, referencing the medicine cat and the leader. He turns his head to Fallen, worrying and wondering about the kit. Who would take her in? Not many kits have been born in the clan lately, and he's not sure how old she is.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:17 am

"The pleasure is mine, EbonySong." Responds the younger cat, *EbonySong. Thats a nice name.* is thought to himself before hes briefly distracted by a scent and comes to a full stop. He doesnt note the warrior continuing to walk without him, just the smell of prey. So, Fallen had lagged behind just a bit; long enough that he's killed a rabbit that was nearby and he totes it Faithfully. It's warm, and that warmth stirs his hunger and warms the kit. He is strangely proud of the accomplishment of catching it - as typically he isn't much of a hunter. Soon he is in the camp - just as the dark pelted warrior yowls out orders. It's all he can do to realize those orders arent for him; after all, how would he know where to find BareStar or PebbleRiver?

Instead, he surrenders his kills - owl and hare - when others surge out of their dens and prompt him to give them over. He is quiet, though he does open his mouth to protest. "The. The kit -" is reminded.

--

A she-cat darts from where he'd later learn was the nursery to where the pair stand. "Let me have the kit," She directs, and he does without complaint - it's just enough of an order...

She takes the kit from him with wide eyes at the cloth used to shield her from the wind and snow - and returns to her nest.

--

His blue eyes are half closed, but he bites his cheek- EbonySong said to stay awake. So he will. (Still, he looks dead on his feet...

----///----

BareStar desends from his den and the warmth of his nest. He stops dead when he sees the owls - the ones who had terrorized his clan. The leaders white pelt blends into the storm, but his bright orange eyes are beacons. "EbonySong, you did well to catch the owls. To bring this loner here though..." Is stated, completely disregarding the silver car. "Take him to the medicine cats den, we will handle this when the storm is gone. " is instructed to a couple warriors. "EbonySong, come to my den."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:58 pm

He was grateful when Fallen opened his mouth to remind everyone about the kit, and luckily one of the queens heard him. Ebonysong watches as she gently scoops the kit out of the human pelt and carries her into the nursery where it's warm.

However, his attention is distracted when the leader he called for emerges from his den. He bows his head to Barestar, although he suddenly shoots his head up in surprise at his words and his mouth gapes open. "Oh, Barestar, no! I mean, uh... respectfully, Barestar... I'm not the one who caught these owls. And I'm not the one who caught the rabbit. Or saved the kit," Ebonysong rambles, then quickly swallows his words. At the order of going to his den, he follows the leader back to where Barestar came from. Once they're alone together, Ebonysong dips his head again, lowering himself closer to the ground more than before. "You have to believe me, that cat -- Fallen, is his name -- he was the one who did all of this. He's a good cat, and I think he would be a good addition to the clan."

---

Pebbleriver picks up her head at the sound of multiple warriors entering her den, and she frowns. However, her face softens at the sight of a wounded stranger, and she swiftly trots over to him to identify his wounds. "My, what happened to you, dear? No worries, I'll get you all fixed up. Just stay still, you can lie down in one of those nests, if you'd like," Pebbleriver offers and even nudges him towards the moss.

She leaves his side to glance over herbs, muttering to herself and using one unsheathed claw to push them around. The small she-cat curses under her breath, knowing that her supply is dangerously low. Pebbleriver hopes that she has enough to treat his wounds today... and enough to prevent infection for however long he's allowed to stay. She shudders at the thought of Barestar shoving this stranger back out into the treacherous cold to suffer and die alone.

"Here we are! I'm just going to chew this up and place this onto your wounds. Is that okay?" Pebbleriver asks, but she's already begun chewing up the meager supply of chervil and elder leaves into a poultice. She spits the mixture onto his wounds and places cobwebs on top, wrapping it tightly into his pelt.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Fallen pads - or rather stumbles - into the medicine cats' den with the warriors; then those warriors leave. Which is just fine with him, as he wouldn't do anything to her anyhow. And he's tired of assessing potential threats. "Owls." Is answered slowly, voice solomn. (and he shivers then winces.) Snow drips from his pelt and he shakes it out again, a soft hiss of breath leaving his throat in acknowledgment of his pain.

"I see, i hear, i obey." Is breathed, almost quiet enough to not be heard. This she-cat has given an order, then a suggestion. So, with head bowed low he carefully moves towards the moss he is nudged towards. Carefully the silver cat lowers himself into a very fluffy nest, sheds his red human pelt - keeping it in reach - and then let's out a breath of relief.

She asks a question, one he doesn't have the answer for. Is that okay? Would he be punished? "As you see fit, handler." He speaks slowly, willing her to let him stay - if only for the night. How can he repay her? Everything incurs debts. Would she let him sleep?

But EbonySong said to wake up, surely that means to stay awake. It does feel better, though he hurts, less cold and burning together. "I hurt, handler." Is said softly, he's afraid of rebuke and retribution. "Healer, I mean." His voice is rasping and he doesn't dare to meet the she-cats gaze with his own.

---

BareStar snorts, shaking the snow from his pelt before it melts and then settles on his nest. "Come now, that rouge is of no consequence. How can one cat take down two large horned owls? And a rabbit! No. Certainly you helped. " Says the prejudiced leader; "the question is, why would you help him when he is nothing to our clan? Why put yourself - and your clanmates in danger from not only the owls, but also this Fallen?" A brief pause, "humility, EbonySong, is nice. But don't let your humbleness keep you from getting what you deserve. "

Orangey eyes blink quickly, "take credit where it is due. You have a reprieve from hunting for tomorrow. I expect great things from you young warrior." And that's a dismissal, as he settles just a smidgen more into his nest. "If it's not too late when PebbleRiver is done treating that loner, send her here. If it is late then I'll see her tomorrow. Send SparrowClaw in. " His long fluffy tail is pulled over his tail. "And tell MossBlossom to keep an eye on that kit."

--

MossBlossom has carefully divided the feathers from the large own into the single nest in the nursery. It's her own nest, and she is concerned that she'll be rebuked for taking them, but the three kits (including the loner kit) would need them with the storm. They are all just a moon or two old. She curls around them, letting them eat, and then letting them sleep. She however watches the entrance. BareStar would probably be by... and he'd certainly have things to say, should he arrive...

The wind is so cold; she can feel the wind through a few gaps in the walls and roof. She pulls her tail tighter over the kits and pulls the kits even closer. Would the clan survive? Would the kits? It's so cold, and there's so little to eat... she's eaten part of the bird, and shared with the leaders' mate FoxMoon - she's expecting kits.. now that other Queen is sleeping and she's still watching for guests.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:27 am

Pebbleriver allows the tom to rest, glad that he didn't protest against her wishes. "Hmm, these owls really did a number on you," she comments as she still continues to lap the poultice onto his wounds. He continues murmuring as she works, but not loud enough for her to hear and she doesn't ask him what he's saying.

Finally, he speaks up, his voice still soft but loud enough that she knows that he's talking to her. Pebbleriver frowns and cocks her head at him. "You have an odd way of speaking," she remarks and moves back to her herbs. "I can give you some poppy seeds for the pain. Why don't you eat them and then go to sleep for the night? You look like you could use the rest. No offense, but you're not looking so great right now."

The dark gray she-cat presses three poppy seeds into the middle of her paw-pad and turns to hold them out to the other cat.

---

Ebonysong falls silent as Barestar continues with his lecture, unable to get a word in. His yellow eyes meet the orange eyes of the leader and blink once in silent acknowledgement. He feels... uncomfortable that he's being rewarded for what Fallen has done. "Of course, Barestar. I'll do that for you," he replies simply and turns to head out of the den to seek out the other cats.

He runs through the list of names in his head. Pebbleriver, Sparrowclaw, and Mossblossom... who should he talk to first? Ebonysong didn't want to disturb the medicine cat, and he had no idea where the warrior was. Perhaps the queen would be the best bet.

The black cat trots towards the nursery and pokes his head in, unsure if he's invited. "Um, Mossblossom? Hi. How are you? I mean... how is the kit doing? Is she okay?" Ebonysong asks awkwardly. He's not really good with kits and doesn't understand the whole "fatherhood" thing.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:28 am

"Eh..EbonySong said to stay awake." Is answered in surprise - how does she not know?? Maybe these cats aren't like Rolyuk and his group. "Have to follow orders. "

Then she's offering him pain killing seeds and he hesitates. It's not an order, and he does hurt. But, an order is an order. "I cant." He timidly shakes his head, "he ordered me. I cant." She's mentioned that he speaks funny, "i.I.. I'm sorry. I don't know any way other to speak." He swallows, sitting up a bit with a wince, it's the best way for him to stay awake. Fallen grunts, "your leader, BareStar, he said owls were hurting your clan. He said if I wanted to join I had to kill them. So I did." He swallows, not meeting her eyes, "didn't seem too happy to see me. Just wanted to join, to have a home."

--
MossBlossoms lifts her head to look at the young Warrior- well, he's a moon older than her. "I'm alright. " she purrs, "and that kit is too. She's warming up nicely, though she doesn't need much extra care. Where did that cat find her? He's taken good care of the little thing."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:24 am

She lowers her paws at his words and glances at his wounds. "Owls, huh? That's a bit of an odd request. But Barestar tends to change his mind about everything," the dark gray she-cat snorts. Pebbleriver can't help but to feel empathetic when he talks about having a home. Not many cats seek refuge in the clan in the mountains, but she's known many cats who have died here. She doesn't want him to be another number, another grave in the snow. "Perhaps I can talk to Barestar for you, snap some sense into him. Not right for him to go back on his word and pretend that you're just a stranger when he's obviously met you."

Pebbleriver frowns at the fact that he keeps mentioning "orders". Why does he care so much? The only orders she takes is from Barestar, and even then she doesn't enjoy doing so. Sometimes she even disobeys, occasionally being punished -- but not as harshly as the warriors and apprentices that step out of line.

She decides to take a different approach and straightens up, looking down on the tom. "Now, you listen here, mister. I don't care what kind of orders you've received. In fact, I have a higher rank than Ebonysong, so you should obey any orders from me instead. Do you understand?" she demands a bit sternly. Her green gaze is withering as she stares down at him and wills him to glance up at her.

---

Ebonysong smiles fondly at Mossblossom, remembering their times as apprentices and as young warriors. She's always been a moon younger than him, but she never had trouble keeping up with the older cats. "I'm glad to hear that you're both doing well! And your other kits, of course," he purrs and glances down at the little bundles of fur. They're so adorable, yet so tiny still. He frowns and pauses at her question. Ebonysong tries to think back to his first conversation with Fallen. "Well... I'm not exactly sure. He just said that... that she was there. With the owls. And he saved her from the owls."

His heart feels a little heavy as his thinks about the kit's past family. Will she accept her new family? Her new clan? "I don't know what happened to her mother... but you're right, he has taken good care of her. And I'm sure you will, too! I mean... uh, well, Barestar asked me to check with you... would you take care of the kit?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:49 pm

Does he know that they aren't hers? Does anyone? Does anyone suspect the reason shes been allowed to stay? Or why shes perpetually a Queen?

MossBlossom just offers that same serene, sad smile, and pulls her paws closer to her chest: "He must be a very strong and kind cat to take on two owls, and rescue a kit he doesn't know. Many outside the clans would walk by, uncaring. " She responds gently.

The she-cat hums, flicking her tail over the tiny bundles of fur and minute limbs to keep them warm - and safe from the snowflakes that flutter past the other warrior. "Of course I will. I've decided to name her too, " a pause, "Owlkit." Was that even allowed? "It seems suitable, and she has an injury that will surely scar, though it is well tended. Was it the loner? " her ears are warm.

--
Pride lightens his eyes, makes them shimmer: "they got me, yes, I got them better." Then, She's offering to stick her neck out for him, "Thank you. " Is said, voice rough from unaccustomed use. "I would like that very much... if... if you don't get into trouble. " would she? He hopes not. "Please don't get punished for me. I.. I'm.. you shouldn't be, not for me. " (He thinks he's not worth it.) Panic makes his pulse jump, his chest ache, "please I'm not worth possible personal injury. "

"Yes ma'am." And then Fallen swallows dryly, shrinking into himself miserably, just as her orders are uttered and his will stolen he whispers a "I see, I hear, I obey." The silver cat bends his head to the three seeds and laps them up. Thats what she wants, right? Must be. She ordered it, didn't she? And mostly his mind is blank, carefully so, besides a few errant questions- What were they? Would they cause his pain to go away?

She ordered him to stay still, to rest, to listen to her. And he has no choice. (So he thinks). Fallen curls into the nest; gone is his pride and joy and excitement - a shadow of who he is supposed to be.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me