Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:48 am

|| Weston || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the bedroom ||

”Of course. Always yours. Now I’ll have to shower and get ready for the meeting tonight. Then after that I’m all yours for the night.” he said winking at her. He kissed her nose and made his way to the bathroom. He turned on the water and climbed into the shower.

He hopped out of the hot shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. Weston brushed out his long hair and used a blow dryer. Once he was done, he brushed his hair out once more, left it fall past his shoulders in waves. Weston walked out of the bathroom and headed to the closet.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:24 pm

Am I allowed to mention random wolves (mine) in posts, and also maybe have abandoned/orphaned pups later?)

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf turned back, and tilted her head. "Do I...am I supposed to go to that meeting?" she asked. She tried to keep the blush off her cheeks, at his teasing. She shook her head a couple times. She then smiled and nodded to the other werewolf a couple times. She purred but in a humanoid way, and nodded once more. "That sounds lovely," she said to the handsome male. She listened to the shower, then watched him come out of the bathroom.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: X

The green eyed brown she wolf ran around the living room/sitting room a couple times. She then yawned, and sat down. She licked her legs one at a time, then huffed. She got up, shook off, flicked her tail, and went to a couch and jumped onto it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:52 pm

•Yes you’re allowed to•

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || 26 || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the bedroom ||

”Im afraid not love. My father will be present unfortunately and we both know how that will go. Fur will be flying everywhere and the last thing I need is to deal with that.” he told her with a shake of his head. They both knew how Weston’s parents, especially his father Bryson is with Jessie. They never really “approved” of her since she wasn’t an alpha by blood. Of course his parents are stuck in their old traditional ways and Weston wasn’t having that.

The last he spoke to his father was the night of the wedding. Which was almost 5 years ago. And that didn’t end very well. Weston and his father both got into a huge fight and eventually someone had to step in and break them up. Weston has some scars from that night but he doesn’t let it bother him. As much as he hates his father, Weston will try his best to be civil as long as possible. “Besides Davina will be close by in case anything happens. This meeting won’t be long I promise.” he added. He knew that Jessie liked Davina since the redhead was definitely not someone to mess with for sure and also Davina is like a sister to Weston.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:38 pm

[XD cool, time to go name digging...lol. I'll make forms for the pups when I decide to bring the, actually in. Also, someone new randomly posted a form on the Redmoon RP...but I really like this 1x1, and everyone else vanished and no one new had been joining, so what do you think we should do? Maybe remake it with a new pack name and new leader? There's no guarantee people will join or will stick around...but also its your RP, so it's honestly up to you]

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf huffed as she said "Why...? I know their your parents, but why does he have to be there?" she asked. She then made a small sound. She didn't think that would make him mad at her, but she quieted down fast anyway. She then thought of the wedding. She flinched a bit, still able to see that one memory so clearly...She shook her head, and sighed. "Davina? Davina!" she said, then blushed and said "I...sorry, I'm acting like a pup."

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: X

The green eyed brown she wolf looked up as one of the others walked in. She was another mother in the pack, one who had a mate of course. They'd lost two litters of pups...They now had four happy and healthy toddlers that had survived and thrived.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:51 pm

(I’m just going to leave it as is and see if someone can close it down or lock it.)

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: bedroom ||

He gave her a look and sighed. ”Heck if I know. It was last minute kind of thing. Wish he didn’t have to be here but unfortunately he is. If anything happens, Davina will step in.” he said to her while he began to get dressed. He hated dressing up. He was more a jeans, sweatpants and casual wear kind of guy. Weston put on a suit and it was clear on his face that he hated it but he wanted to look somewhat presentable at least.

“It’s fine. I know that you adore Davina and she likes you. Glad I have her as my beta. My father wouldn’t dare try anything as long as she’s around.” he told her with a soft smile and lifted her chin up with his thumb. He glanced into her eyes and planted a kiss on her lips before allowing his lips to linger. But just as soon as the kiss ended, a knock was at the door. Weston growled since he hated being interrupted. “Sorry to bother you sir.....But the other alphas are here, especially your father. Don’t worry I’ll make sure that nothing happens. Your father knows that he can’t do anything as long as I’m around.” Davina spoke from the other side.

Was it that time already? He sighed softly and glanced at Jessie once again and kissed her once more before walking over to the door. He paused to glance at his mate. “I won’t be gone long. If you need anything, let Davina know.” he said as he opened the door. Davina stood on the other side arms crossed and red hair in a bun. She waved to Jessie and nodded her head at what Weston said. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that nothing happens with the two of them and if you need me for anything just let me know.” the petite redheaded girl said with a smile.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:14 pm

[gehehe, I love them! Anyway, okay]

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf nodded to him. Thank gosh he seemed to share her opinion on the older male. She didn't think he liked his parents anymore. If he'd ever liked them, which he must have as a very young pup. Then he found her, and she thought she must be the love of his life. That was true, he married her, but they tried to ruin that...but they failed miserably.

She tried to control a blush at the sight of him in a suit. She then nodded as she said "I'm glad for it as well," and smiled sweetly. She then nodded again, with the reassurance. "Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't dare..." she trailed off with a kiss. She made a sort of sound into the kiss. She too growled a bit when they were interrupted...then quickly shut her mouth. It was Davimna, her favorite besides her mate! She smiled and hid it behind a hand, and looked to her mate.

"I'm...am I allowed in the sitting room, or could one of you send Ruka and anyone else up here? I saw her headed that way as I came up the stairs. I'd like to sit with her and her friend. I've noticed her and that she wolf that lost some litters...Ella, Elena? They have become good friends. Ruka also seems to like me a lot, and I'd like to get to know E...El." She let him kiss her, then watched him go. She walked over to hug Davina, then quickly moved back and said "Thank you, and I'll call if I need you."

The green eyed brown she wolf looked up as one of the others walked in. She was another mother in the pack, one who had a mate of course. They'd lost two litters of pups...They now had four happy and healthy toddlers that had survived and thrived.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:13 am

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: bedroom ||

”Sure, you are allowed anywhere. You’re the alpha’s mate. You’re the alpha female so you can go anywhere you want. So if you want to hang out sitting room with the others if you prefer or we can send them up here. The meeting shouldn’t take too long....” he told her. Davina made a sound as Jessie hugged her, but the girl was okay with it.

“As much as we all love to stay and chat, but Weston you need to get your butt down to the meeting. Your father is going to start up trouble....And I’ll take care of the rest. You can head to the sitting room if you want to Jessie, I’ll have the others meet you there.” Davina spoke with a smile and nudged the tall male in the ribs. Weston growled but moved along down the stairs to the meeting room. He headed to the door and walked in.

All eyes instantly landed on him as he walked in. The six foot three tattooed male stood still for a moment, and scanned his eyes around the room. His eyes landed on his father, Bryson. “Well hello father.” he said, irritation in his tone. “Hello son. How grateful it is for you to finally join us.” Bryson spoke back with his arms crossed. The two stared each other down, waiting to see what would happen.

You wouldn’t think that these two were related till you saw some of the same characteristics. Like the eyes and body structure. Other than that, it would be hard to tell that the two were father and son. Weston narrowed his eyes at his father but sat down at the head of the table and cleared his throat.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:42 pm

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf nodded to him. She remembered being told there was a meeting room somewhere around. Whoops, she'd forgotten and thought they'd be in the living room or something. "Have a good time, aside from your dad." She kissed him on the cheek. She then watched as they both headed off to the room. She herself hummed and stretched a bit. She then turned to wolf form again, blue eyes bright as she rushed down the stairs to the sitting room.

The green eyed brown she wolf looked up as Jessie came running in. Coriander was off somewhere, so it was just her and Ginger. Well, and the four pups: Cumin, Brown, Gigi, and Cinnamon. Three boys and only one singular girl. The two red she wolves nodded to each other. The two brown males were sleeping, the brown female and the reddish brown pup playing. Lester and Maxima, siblings in their pack, walked around outside. Ruka could see them pass by the window.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:59 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || 26 || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in meeting ||

After a while the meeting had come to an end. Weston was glad that it was finally over. He could get away from his father. As the young man tried to exist the room, his father grabbed him by the arm and held him back. Weston growled and immediately Davina was beside Weston in a second. ”What do you want dad....Let go of my arm please.....” he growled.

Bryson released his hold on his son’s arm and cleared his throat. “Ah Davina. What a pleasant surprise to see you.” he spoke, acknowledging the small redheaded girl. Davina growled in response and crossed her arms over her chest. “Why? Why be surprised? Were you expecting someone else? If you were then you’re mistaken. You know how everyone in this house feels about you. You’re not welcome here....” she said the last bit through clenched teeth. Bryson raised an eyebrow slightly at her remark and then glanced at Weston.

“You heard her. My beta is correct father. No one here likes you, especially with how you treat my wife. My mate. The “luna” as you would refer to it. They all know how you treated her, and only tolerate you being here because the other alphas are present. So whatever it is that you have to say, save it and go. And never show your face here again.” he spoke clearly, not backing down. Bryson sighed softly at his son’s words but listened. He walked out of the house and shut the door behind him.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka and others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf wagged her tail when Cinnamon and Gigi ran up to her. Ginger watched the two sleeping boys. She giggled a bit as they jumped up. She nudged them over, gently, and lightly nipped at them, playfully.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Jessie and others

The green eyed brown she wolf watched Ami and Ritsu walk in. They were her two relatives, cousins or second cousins. She hadn't really seen them much until they joined the pack. Actually, Ritsu is her relative, Ami is his mate, a male as well. Anyhow, she smiled and let the two black wolves lie beside her. They both had black hair and brown eyes as humans.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me