1 x 1 : v e t r a a n d d e j a v u

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 : v e t r a a n d d e j a v u

Postby ~Vetra~ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:54 am

Still pondering the reason behind the absence of plums -and plum pies- Phorcys didn't notice the person walking up to him until she adressed him. "Don't mind him. mr. Oscar is just a big grump.' She paused for a bit, her eyebrows slighty drawn together in a what he'd think was a puzzled expression. ''He didn't realize that you aren't from around here. A majority of our crops and orchards were set on fire a couple of weeks ago, and as a result we're missing out on a lot of produce, including plums. there's nothing to make the tarts with.'

The crops were set on fire? Phorcys hadn't know this small town had any enemies. Unless someone from this town set it on fire- but that'd be kind of stupid, as it meant there would be less food for them, too. The girl in front of him seemed quite bummed by the prospect of no fruit.

"Anyways, i'm Farrah. Who are you, and where'd you come from? We don't get many visitors here." She went on. Phorcys changed his sitting position so he was facing her- taking extra long on purpose to think up an answer. 'I'm Phoe from Bellra- it's quite far away so I don't suppose you've heard of that? Anyway, about the crops that were set on fire... Do you have any clue who might've done such a thing? And why?'
~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spaceface; » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:57 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FARRAH MCCLELLAND!
x dark brown hair, green eyes
x tall, curvy and toned
x the fisherman's daughter
x human
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"do you have a clue who might've done something? and why?" farrah bit her lip. nobody outside of the town really knew about the merfolk, since nobody who lived in mare really traveled around to tell anyone about them. he'd probably think she was crazy, but she'd have to take a chance and tell him-she couldn't think of any other excuse.

"well, um, you see... mermaids are real... and mermen too, of course." she smiled awkwardly, searching his face for any signs of disbelief-surely he would think she was either crazy or lying. "they're the ones who burned down the crops. we know because right after one crop was set on fire a crowd of residents saw a man slip into the water... and disappear." she snorted. she did sound ridiculous. "i swear it's true. just anyone else living here and they'll confirm it for you."

the girl sighed and looked away, shifting her weight from the balls of her feet to her heels repeatedly as she thought. farrah had a tendency to be restless when she was nervous or embarrassed, and right now she was both. why did she have to be the one to tell the newcomer about the merfolk? if she had lied, he would of heard about them one way or another.
┏━━━━━━━┓
xxguys. there's
xxgoing to be so
xxme haters out
xxthere. they're
xxgoing to look a
xxt us, team usa,
xxand be like, 'w
xxhy is the most
xxtalented one a
xxustralian?

┗━━━━━━━┛
xSISTERS
xx- before -
xMISTERS!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x'ello there! my username's aether!, but you'r
xe welcome to call me alex or lex. i'm just you
xr average teen girl who loves pitch perfect, s
xtranger things, and supernatural.
♕♕♕
x-- demi-pansexual//chaotic good//enfp --
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━┓
xACA-SCUSE ME?
xACA-BELIEVE
xIT!
┗━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vetra~ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:01 am

"What kind of merman would do that?" Phorcys silently cursed himself for asking that question. Way to blow your cover. Hopefully the girl- Ferrah, wouldn't read anything behind those words. Quickly he added: "I mean, they're like mythical figures, right?" That, too, wasn't the best thing he could've said. For some reason he couldnt seem to find quite the right words around this human.

Eyes narrowing slightly, he subtly looked her up and down. Her clothes looked pretty average; nothing too flashy or eye-catching. They were relatively well made, though, meaning she wasn't poor. Great- so it was an average person, how good of him to discover that Phorcys thought sarcastically.
~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me