Iridescently x recklessgod

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: verdigris x recklessgod

Postby Iridescently » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:04 pm

In a few minutes she had finally made it to the small structure, and that was when it occurred to her that it was possible that someone may be in the shelter. Maybe even one of them. She shuddered at the thought but didn't turn away. She needed to get out of the blizzard. Besides, it wasn't very likely that they would be in a random cabin in the middle of nowhere.
Ron grabbed the handle of the door and turned it, but it seemed to be locked; she jiggled it a few more times before deciding to check for windows; they were much easier to break if she couldn't find an unlocked entrance.
There turned out to be a row of windows on one side of the cabin, each barely big enough for her to squirm through but caked with dust and grime so she couldn't see inside. Ron trodded back over to the door, deciding to take her chances breaking it down; she had no idea what room those windows led into, and it would be easier to escape through the doorway anyways, if there was danger.
She stood before the door, gathering her strength, then kicked forwards, hard. Her foot connected with the wood, and with a groan, the door caved in. It was surprising easy, which only made her feel even more on edge.
Coughing as dust billowed around her head, Ron entered the small building.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:32 am

Eres jerked upright as the door caved in. He stared at the girl in front of him as the dust settled. Several choice words escaped his lips. His dark green eyes focused on her.
"What are you doing?!"
The cold wind blew inside the cabin and a thin dusting of snow covered the floor in front of the door. He'd have to fix that if he didn't have to leave. His wings were slightly unfurled, hanging ready at his sides. For a fleeting moment, he thought to put them up. What if this was a human? Of course, a human couldn't have broken down the door, certainly not a girl of her size, either. This one was from the school. He unfurled his wings completely. They filled the cabin, the black almost blending into the background of the cabin.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:57 am

Ron didn't exactly what to expect when the dust cleared, but she certainly didn't expect to see the tall boy... and his wings.
She stared for a few seconds before realizing he had spoken to her. He seemed to be alone; Ron did a quick scan of the small room to confirm that there wasn't anyone else before opening her mouth. "Um, trying to get out of the blizzard." Her eyes narrowed. "What are you doing?"
Stupid question; it was obvious he was staying in the building; blankets were strewn across the floor. She needed to decide if he was dangerous, though, and questions would grant her time to do just that.
She had never seen somebody like her, and she had to work hard to keep a surprised expression off of her face. Her own wings remained folded tightly against her back-she wasn't ready to unfurl them yet.

Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:46 am

Eres glared, pulling his wings in a bit. Did he want to talk to this girl? Could he ignore her? Would she go away if he did? "Hiding from the snow monsters." He taunted her, his lips pulling into a sneer. "What do you think I'm doing?"
She had to know what he was doing. They were in the same boat. A boat that was quickly sinking into a frozen lake of snow and nothingness, but the same boat nonetheless. He probably should be nicer, they'd probably end up sharing the cabin, but something in him just didn't feel nice today. "At least put the dang door back up."
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:11 am

What's with him? Ron frowned at his response before turning around with a heavy sigh and carefully pushing the door up so it rested against the frame, blocking most of the snow and wind from coming into the cabin. The air instantly turned a bit warmer and she turned back to face him, then crossed her arms, her expression hard. He was rude, but it didn't seem like she was in danger, and she definitely wasn't going to leave the only shelter around for what seemed like miles.
"So, where do you come from?" She gestured to his wings to make her point.
He obviously was out in the middle of nowhere for a reason, and she wanted to know why. The most likely option was that he was running from a School. As far as she knew, those were the only places where mutants came from.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:25 am

Well aren't you nosy. He thought to himself, folding his wings in tightly against his back. "Why's that any of your business?" He asked quietly, looking away from her. He wasn't about to tell her anything, not until he knew it was safe to do so. he didn't just go around asking any random person he came across what they were doing. Or about their wings, if they happened to have them or some other odd.. limbs? He sat back down, tossing her a blanket and wrapping himself in another.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:48 am

Ron blinked as she realized he didn't trust her-of course, why would he? "It isn't any of my business at all. I was just curious..." In that moment she decided she wouldn't keep her wings a secret any longer. He hadn't given her a reason to feel alarmed yet, and maybe if he knew she was like him he'd trust her more. Plus, they were cramping from being tucked up close to her back for so long, and she needed to spread them out.
"Mostly because I'm like you." She slowly unfurled them until her brown and white feathers flared out behind her. "Sorry for asking."
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:29 pm

Eres snorted. Like me.. yea, okay.. He thought to himself, slowly turning his head to look towards her before his jaw dropped. Oh. He was at a loss for words. He stood, moving closer to her to look at the wings. They were real, as far as he could tell. Real wings on a real human. But why was she here? Wasn't a bit too convenient that they'd run into each other? "What are you doing here? How'd you find me? I made sure the Schools lost track of me. How'd you do it? Are you with them?" He bombarded her with questions, although he was positive there'd be more of them if she was with the School.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:45 pm

The girl's eyebrows shot up in surprise and he began to ask questions, and she backed up a bit, alarmed.
"Woah! I told why I'm here. I'm not with any of the Schools. I'm running from them!" Her voice was angry now, sounding almost offended. "And I wasn't looking for you. It's just a weird coincidence that we're both here."
She glared at him, but her voice was calmer. "Please, calm down. I'm not after you, and I'll leave as soon as the storm dies down." She studied him, eyes narrowed. That answered her question of where he came from; a School. She was right; he was on the run from a school. Sighing, she plopped to the ground, suddenly exhausted from all the walking she had done.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:59 pm

He held up his hands in a defensive manner. "I didn't mean to offend. I'm just trying to stay.. alive." He shook his hands, looking down. He sat down, wrapping the blanket around him. He really didn't mean to upset her, he simply wanted to be thorough. He wasn't going to trust her right yet, but maybe through the night he'd figure out more.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me